Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 7. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 08, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
Use or not use the platform to search for bounty companies to make a decision only to you. I'm mostly looking for new topics that are created on the forum, but I can also advise you on a table that lists the most popular bounty managers needmoney, yahoo62278, Sylon, ALU, hua_hui, AmaZix, Snaguit321, Wapinter...., and what projects they are currently running. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
May 08, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
I haven't used bountyplatform.io before but it looks good. I start to use it now. I used to pick a bounty from Bounties section but it was too much time consuming. This site is good for my needs.

In which way does this platform safe you time? Do you find bounties more easily or can you also manage bounties better? I woder what the benefit of these platforms actually is...for most bounties (like signature)  you still need to use Bitcointalk though...
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
I do use the Bounty Platform also to learn about the new bounties coming out and I also watch out few of the managers like Smauni, AmaZix, CS bounties, etc. Just keep watching their posts everyday and see if they have made the bounty announcement or not. Its good to follow that way because most of their bounties turn out to be perfect one.
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
All such platforms are one deception! More precisely not quite ... you can participate in such platforms, but, usually, there are several thousand participants there, which does not give you the opportunity to earn well
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
As already mentioned by others in this Forum there are Bounty Platforms out there that reward you coins, but the real question here is it worth it, as you spend months on a campaign that may result a crappy one, and all you work was for nothing.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
there are actually loads of bounty, but that is not the issue. The issue is doing the ones that are legit and will not waste your time. I follow and keep up with a few bounty managers like tokensuite,amazix and yahoo. This people have a high reputation of running successful bounties and projects.
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
May 07, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
I haven't used bountyplatform.io before but it looks good. I start to use it now. I used to pick a bounty from Bounties section but it was too much time consuming. This site is good for my needs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
May 07, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
I don't support using them at all. I don't need some third party things "help" me to participate in bounty.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks

Generally, I also search for the bounty programs in the Bountyhive.io, Bountyplatform, bitcointalk forum, and the coinschedule. Sometimes, I'm also looking for them in the bounty.cool and icodrops.
It is also needed when analyzing one bounty in one platform, I will also compare it whether the bounty is also on the other platform or website or not.
They are useful.
But of course, analyzing deeply is needed and important in this case.

Have Bountyhive.io is now a lot of projects that are stuck in a strange state. If the memory does not change with 5-6 companies from 15 companies they already have certain difficulties + a large number of people is tantamount to a small reward .
Activity: 107
Decentralised Wearable Devices
May 07, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

Good job,your spreadsheet is so detailed, thank you for sharing!
I am also preparing to make a spreadsheet to record my bounty campaigns.
Very useful spreadsheet, thank you for sharing!
I'm use spreadsheyet, each sheet contain posts facebook and twitter for each bounty campaign.

Yes indeed very good, thanks a lot for this.

I noticed among the biggest mistakes people make im this space is that they think too blank and white. Typical sentence hou here fron this person: “We’ve always done it like that and it hasn’t have hurt us.

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
I do not advise to perform on platforms, as earnings are very meager couple of bucks, not worth the time spent
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
How to stop surviving and start living? I can help you find the answer here. You just have to click! It is so simple! Interesting project. P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287 https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
I just pick one day of the week and use it. all sorts of sources, it used to be a forum and other social interest groups, now I know about the platforms that you wrote.
Activity: 40
May 04, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

Good job,your spreadsheet is so detailed, thank you for sharing!
I am also preparing to make a spreadsheet to record my bounty campaigns.
Very useful spreadsheet, thank you for sharing!
I'm use spreadsheet, each sheet contain posts facebook and twitter for each bounty campaign.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
May 03, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
I really like the bounty platform Bountyhive.io it is very simple to operate and campaign in my opinion is good. I also use the platform https://my.bountyguru.com, but the payments have not yet been
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I am using both bountyplatform and bountyhive and i can say bountyplatform is much better because theres some spreadsheet that we should rely on when checking the progress of our bounties.I wont be surprise if most of the people are going to use the bountyplatform isntead of boutnyhive because theres too much different between the two platforms.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 02:25:25 PM
The best platform is our community. A forum, a group in a telegram, or a social network where we can help each other and view a good ICO. This method helps to cover a large number of ICOs in order to test them qualitatively and earn with minimal fraud.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 02:17:22 PM
I've never used a bounty platform for a bounty company before. I do not think that there is a need for them. I've heard that there are many platforms, but there are also mistakes in counting rewards for bounty companies.
Activity: 40
May 03, 2018, 02:04:16 PM
Now I'm trying the ICO Rewards platform. Does anyone have experience with this platform?
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
I just like to join the bounty in this forum. by the famous campaign manager. and high payment opportunities. And I think this is the best. have the most bounty
Pages:
Jump to: