Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 26. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
At the start I think you should only join bounty campaign with easy rule because I think it's a little bit hard for a newbie like you can join big bounty campaign with so strict rule Smiley. Beside you also need to explore to know whom are best bounty managers in this forum cause almost bounty campaigns which are managed by these bounty managers are really good to join Grin
i think that bounty campaigns are for the beginners mostly and in my opinion there are fat more better ways to get money, but i wish you luck
i absolutely agree with you, i thimk that people should find amother ways, you can not get million on bounty campaigns only for a short time
Activity: 368
June 18, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
i am not so strong at bounty strategy, so i doubt that you can find somethong useful in my knowledge, but i want to wish you luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:40:38 PM
At the start I think you should only join bounty campaign with easy rule because I think it's a little bit hard for a newbie like you can join big bounty campaign with so strict rule Smiley. Beside you also need to explore to know whom are best bounty managers in this forum cause almost bounty campaigns which are managed by these bounty managers are really good to join Grin
i think that bounty campaigns are for the beginners mostly and in my opinion there are fat more better ways to get money, but i wish you luck
Activity: 448
June 18, 2018, 04:39:30 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
I doubt i can suggest any strategy that will suit everyone, i think each person should try to invent something uniques which will suit him
Activity: 406
June 18, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
Activity: 336
June 18, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
  Do an intensive research on the different ICO"s you want to join, it begins with the team developer down to their endorse product because of usually, the successful project comes with a very good team, in addition to that, take a glimpse to the people who run the campaign, whether it has a good reputation and had many proven manage successfully projects.
Yes, the choice of a bounty campaign always begins with the analysis of projects. Also, you should always evaluate the anticipated reward for participation, without it, it's better not even to start. And do not sell coins immediately after entering the exchange, you can get much more if you wait a while.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 18, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
The most important strategy: Manager + quality demanded product. Now many projects are duplicating each other. That, in turn, does not bring the desired result to the projects.
thank you very much for your answrr, inwill try to follow it and, of course, i will read some more information about it, thnx again
Activity: 218
June 18, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns, but still i would like to try at least one of it, so i am open to the recomendations as well, thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
The most important strategy: Manager + quality demanded product. Now many projects are duplicating each other. That, in turn, does not bring the desired result to the projects.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
  Do an intensive research on the different ICO"s you want to join, it begins with the team developer down to their endorse product because of usually, the successful project comes with a very good team, in addition to that, take a glimpse to the people who run the campaign, whether it has a good reputation and had many proven manage successfully projects.
Activity: 95
June 18, 2018, 03:50:26 PM
The forum has already written a lot about this. First of all, make convenient tables for yourself with all the terms and tasks. Also find good accounts in social networks
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
it is good to always do some checks personally and the duration and anticipated reward even before you commence the campaign.i think you will find some good campaigns with amazix,there are a good platform for bounties.
Activity: 406
June 18, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
Participating in bounty companies is becoming less profitable each time. Because of the large number of participants. But still if you make a lot of effort you can make good money on such companies as translation and moderation of bounty branches on the forum or participate in signature companies. Companies like Facebook and Twitter are already generating almost no revenue.
Activity: 322
June 18, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
I participate in signature campaigns. This is the best campaign, in my opinion. You can choose social networks. If you have many friends.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 03:04:12 PM
Now it's best to earn money by writing articles. So it's better to do this. Social bounties are poorly paid.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 18, 2018, 03:01:53 PM
If we all knew which bounty will be good for earnings, we would have all joined such. There is no knowing which will perform more than the other. All you need do is head over to the bounty session and make your pick about any project you would want to wear their signature. But first do your research on the project to know if it ill be worth it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Here is my tips,  how i find a good siganture campaign. I jusy first to take a look for a bounty with high bounty pool. Then i do my self research to determine if it worth to do signature in their project. After all then join. Another, good bounty manager as well is a good basis such what im wearing now. This bounty is managed by amazix team
Managers Amazix will require you to pass the KYC at the end of the bounty. Are you ready for that to happen ? I think that this will scare many bounty participants.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
In my experience, I try to choose a bounty company from managers who have previously successfully conducted a bounty company. You should also pay attention to the project itself and be sure to read the white book.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
In my opinion, the rank of Jr.Member for the signature campaign is not paid very much. Therefore, I would choose a signature campaign in your place, in which not a lot of people participate. And I would choose from those bounties in which I am involved in other campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: