Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 22. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:37:19 PM
the first step is, read the white paper, the team from the project, the reputation of the Bounty. And look for other subers from various perspectives. Stay focused and confident not to be easily carried away emotions in running bounty
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 09:03:15 PM
choose campaigns where you allocate a lot of money on the signature, and where few people, in such campaigns you can earn the most. Well, of course, study the campaign so that it is not a dumb scam , GL  Wink Wink
Activity: 382
June 24, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
- First I make sure that the manager is a reputable member of the BitcoinTalk forum.
- Understand the coin and know how much is been paid for that you that you are
 not wasting your time sh*ting coins.
-  Check out the during of the bounty - if it's long, can you keep up with the up-to-date
reports.
- Check out what the project is all about and what new development are they bring
into the system.
Hope this helps?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 24, 2018, 08:44:23 PM
there is only 1 strategy if you wanna gain big profit from signature bounty.Only join a legit ico bounty.
now the problem is how to find legit one ?
you need to spare more time to find out first.do some research to ico that you wanna to join.make your own research and dont trust ico review site at all.
Activity: 33
June 24, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
I dont have any strategy, all I need to do is check the site, read whitepaper and roadmap. If i feel that the project is good then i was joining.
Do you have some data, how many ICOs have been successful so far?
Activity: 109
June 24, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
I dont have any strategy, all I need to do is check the site, read whitepaper and roadmap. If i feel that the project is good then i was joining.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 24, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Yes, recently a lot of people are interested in this direction of the bounty. In the current market, I would choose only those projects that really have a future that are popular. It does not matter how small or big the bounty pool is, on other projects you can just lose your time!
exactly, most bounty has big allocation but its project is not clear and sometimes its distribution of reward also have problem.
we should observe further if you want to join bounty at this time
Activity: 310
June 24, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
Yes, recently a lot of people are interested in this direction of the bounty. In the current market, I would choose only those projects that really have a future that are popular. It does not matter how small or big the bounty pool is, on other projects you can just lose your time!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 24, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.

Nah. Just treat it like if you were an investor in that ICO. Also is better to diversify and participate in many bounties at the same time minimizing the risk
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 24, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
Choose bountyes with goood bounty manager first. Then look on project and on team. Figure out is the problem they wonna to solve exist and how can reach it. Many factors, look on desine of web site and on references as well. And listen you heard of course. Good luck
Activity: 94
June 24, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Join at the campaign where the manager is trusted. Probably, the campaigns that he hold are promising project since a trusted person filters his campaign. Look also for the goodness of the project, if it will really help the community or not. If you will choose a good bounty, you can also have huge and fast amount of earnings.
Yeah, this is definitely a good advice. Besides that, i would pay attention to making some research on your own.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 06:35:37 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Join at the campaign where the manager is trusted. Probably, the campaigns that he hold are promising project since a trusted person filters his campaign. Look also for the goodness of the project, if it will really help the community or not. If you will choose a good bounty, you can also have huge and fast amount of earnings.
Activity: 67
Merit: 6
June 24, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
You should choose campaign very carefully. Now in forum so much bounty appeard everyday, and scam much, too. Better, you should choose good bounty manager, like Yahoo2278 or julerz12.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 06:21:04 PM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram. also see the list of participants. the most profitable with less than 100 participants
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

First of all, you should be very careful before participating a bounty campaign. You should do a detailed research and read the comments to try to understand whether the project has a good potential.
Activity: 64
June 24, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
Make a reasearch first about the project and assess wether it has a high chance to be sucessful.  I would suggest to do signature campaign because the allocation of rewards are higher compare the others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
You better find a signature campaign which pays a Bitcoin or an Ethereum each week, you can have that as a good profit for participating in signature campaign.
Activity: 59
June 24, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: