Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 30. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
new interesting bounty is alive ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
First things first, head over to the bounty session and go through all the bounties there. Check for solid projects with hype. Follow on the community, see how active they're and how enthusiastic everyone is about the project also check the roadmap. If you're convinced with all this, then take part in the signature campaign.

The  following I consider when choosing bounty Campaigns:

1 The Project : I go through a lot of things when picking projects, Have the project got hype?,  Does it have an existing product?, How many persons are talking about this projects on different ICO websites?.

2 The amount allocated for the bounty in dollars or whatever currency be it crypto : Is the amount allocated to the campaign, I’m gonna be participating in high enough ?, Are the stakes allocated to the category I fall in ok ?

3 The bounty Campaign manger: I ask myself these questions; Is the  manager popular (i.e quite familiar with managing bounties)?, Does he or she have a good track record? , How has the manager previous Campaign gone?, Where  there any problems in any of his campaigns( like bounty participants not getting paid or the stakes not been updated regularly or too many errors)?.

If the bounty manager can’t satisfy any of the  requirements I listed above, even if the project is standard and the rewards are high, I don’t join cause I can’t vouch that everything would go on well because of the manager

As Explained above, if the project im  participating in doesn’t meet the 3 requirements needed, then I search for a project that can meet this,

I’ll advise all bounty participants to all check out the REMME AMBASSADOR CAMPAIGN which was launched with the purpose of scaling up and boosting the project through the help of the community.  This project has fulfilled the three requirement I listed above

First Remme is an already established project that implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. Already trading on various exchanges and listed on coinmarketcap, more reason you should join this bounty, because you don’t have to be skeptical  that the project might not get listed on an exchange where you can sell your tokens.

Secondly the rewards for the project is very enticing, I joined the signature campaign as you can see ☺️

And finally The bounty Campaign managers are really good, they update the spreadsheets regularly with your stakes

For more details please visit the bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36879621

It’s almost ending anyways, but I believe a few slots are still open for some categories
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
before Joining any bounty make sure to study first the ICO bounty that you are interested to join . Check also the campaign manager that is handling the bounty if he/she is one of the trusted campaign managers here at the forum. Check also if there are many higher ranking members of the forum that are joining the campaign because this means that the ICO is good since higher ranking members are more knowledgeable than us.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
June 15, 2018, 08:12:39 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There is not much of an strategy really, you just have to chose an ICO that looks good from your own perspective, one in which you would invest your own money.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
I see you are a jr member like me, the best Strategy  is to participate in many bounty campaign not just signature, you can do translation, content creation, social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings. If you are looking for a bounty to do, I will suggest you check out http://www.usechain.net/, it is a good bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:39:34 PM
first check the rating of the ico and check team, roadmap too. also check allocation for signature campaign. normally its 20% to 30%. mostly if you selected a good project then you will earn good reward
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
June 14, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Don't expecting anything in the beginning just enjoy the campaign and monitor the telegram group. If you see the all admins are active that was good project and deserving to be success. Like what we wanted, I suggest to you is visit the amazix bounties and choose one for the signature that was good and never fail. here is their channel https://t.me/AmaZix_Clients I am not one of the team or member. I been proved that is good for us.
Activity: 88
June 14, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
one of the strategies to see the great odds in following the bounty is to look at the token sales level of the project, because the token sales rate is the benchmark of a project's success rate in following the bounty, and usually for the percentage of pay is also worth noting, as it concerning the results we will get.
Activity: 88
June 14, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
it's hard to recommend a good campaign, because the controller is on the developer, while we can only follow it in terms of promotion.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
June 13, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Before joining bounty you should collect as much information about project, team, goals to be achieved and visit website. In addition, it is worth assessing the innovation of the project, whether it brings something new or is just a copy of someone's idea.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
I think first u need to read and investigate about the campaign
Check how many hero/legendary hunters that registered for that particular campaign
You should also check how bloggers rate the campaign.
Activity: 147
June 13, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
You can start analyzing the bounty projects you will follow, specify the time of the prize, see the funds, and try to see the person who is the manager of this advertising company. Other factors are not very decisive variables, which can have positive and negative sides. I do not think that you, with a good search, will not be able to find a good bounty company. Good luck to you.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 02:09:03 PM
Join from the trusted bounty manager. Next, is read the ICO whitepaper, visit their website and social media. For that you will know if they have a good product or a good team developer. 

I find the information very useful and so I would like to further enquire how to know the bounty manager is trusted. Is it per the rank of the manager or what??
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 13, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
i found a post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2941946.0
i think describes everything
i learn how to swim ,thanks @bolshojkush for the guide
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
In the crypto-currency platform there is an area where many participants are bounty. Thanks to bounty, the projects reach investors. The strategy you choose when choosing bounty is important. look at project advisors and budget.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Hey bro there's are lot of good campaign that are really good to join but be sure check their website,whitepaper and telegram community so you discuss their live. I can't recommend you a good campaign but i can recommend you quality project.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
It all depends on what kind of bounty campaigns you're going to participate in. For different bounties there are different types of strategies. But you must know that none of them is 100% winning.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

It is necessary to look at the manager and the project. Well-known managers usually choose projects that lead well.
Vseravno there are no strategies with 100% probability of good earnings. Even good managers sometimes make mistakes.
I usually try to participate in the bounty campaigns of those projects where I'm going to invest my money.
Pages:
Jump to: