Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 23. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
it is actually very difficult to recommend a good campaign at the present time, because the controller is in the developer, but in essence we can only follow promotional campaigns or social media, when I read a media explaining about it, there will be no specific strategies required to find a good gift program because we can use the same strategy we usually use to know the good ICO. Because if ICO will succeed than our reward from bounty program will also be good. Use the same strategy for investment as well as for bounty hunting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
My strategy is very much based on the choice of Manager . If they run companies, I choose them strongly without analyzing the project . Unknown managers I am wary of , especially with low rank
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:41:47 AM
Bounty strategy is quite good based on this they are mainly doing campaign based on their projects also this can be in social medioa or in article or in forum but what they doing is great because they can find some good members bawsed on this signature campaign
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
If you want to start signature campaign you must careful which project that you want to choose, study the project first visit their website and find article about their project. Usually i choose project if their telegram members are big usually it's a good project. The manager who start the campaign must be a senior manager that already have a track record. Maybe that's all my strategy good luck..
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Go to ico's market, check out Ico's rating, and filter out some high score items!
In the bounty area, use the keywords to find this item, check the amount of rewards and posts per week, and check the number of bounty!
Activity: 90
June 23, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
I think there are no special bounty strategies than to just do findings on the project you about to join by going through their whitepapers  to know what the project is all about and after that you decide whether to join or not
Activity: 34
June 22, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
Be very careful to look for a company for which you spend every day writing posts on the forum and invest a lot of personal time and effort. Guides for the selection of a good ICO is very very much, and this information here is quite relevant.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
June 22, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
My bounty strategy? Of course, I must find out the ICO that has promising concept, new ideas, and softcap reached. Then, just see and analyze the token allocation and percentage for the signature campaign. If you are a Junior or member rank, it is important to see the other participants whether so many full member up ranks or not. It will influence so much your earning.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
Just select a campaign, enter your signature and all, post regularly and get paid, find paying campaigns in btc (or ethereum, if any). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfortunately, it's not the same as some ice icons. You may receive a payment within about a month and there is a low probability that the coin will enter the market and pay off. Look at the funds, and finally the person who is the manager of this advertising company. Other factors are not very decisive variables, which can have positive and negative sides.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 01:25:28 AM
I suggest participate in signature campaign that manage by the prominent manager and well know team. It can help you to not be scam for they are already trusted in this crypto forum. I would not offer groups but you can search and find out what the best group you think suits you. Good luck men.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 01:16:00 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Now ICO not good anymore and many people joining bounty world so all participants earning less money than before.
The good ico usually don't need to have bounty campaigns to build their community.
The crowded ones will be the good project but many people join so you only earn little
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:12:58 AM
My advice is find a good campaign and better bounty by checking their trust ratings. Make sure that it has a trusted manager. You may read their white papers to review the ICO project.
Activity: 52
June 21, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
Firstly , you need to make a little research on the bounty campaign before entering. A post has been made on this platform which explains how one can go about choosing a good campaign .
As time lapses you would have acquired enough knowledge as regards choosing a bounty campaign by availing yourself with the bounties available .
In a nutshell  it's a matter of knowledge and experience
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Do not participate in projects that last more than 4 months. It is better to participate in several campaigns during this time.
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
I participate in the bounty campaign of those projects in which I would invest without the bounty campaign. Just through participation in advertising, you can get more tokens and more profit in the future. Unfortunately, not all ICO projects have a bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
June 21, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
What is your bounty strategy? Can you tell us your plans when joining the bounty campaign? For my part, there are always plans and specific goals involved in the bounty campaign. Grin

I think that idea is in which bounty it is better to join , there is more profit and less work. Another explanation I don't see
Activity: 104
June 21, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
When you are engaged in a bounty campaign, you should understand that this is a job with a cash payment. While tokens will be flooded on the exchange will pass a lot of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
I was thinking to sell the token from bounty campaign when i get it. But the prices went down till i got them, so i decided to hodl them in long term.
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
In the Bounty there are now more and more people, and if with the subscription this influx was decided by introducing merits, then what will be with the other species is not yet clear. I do not see any strategies here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
What is your bounty strategy? Can you tell us your plans when joining the bounty campaign? For my part, there are always plans and specific goals involved in the bounty campaign. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: