Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 21. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 12:54:13 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
by following Bounty with a high enough allocation capable of generating considerable clutches. so with the results, Bounty is big enough this makes its own strategy in choosing Bounty followed that is able to produce much greater profits again in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
In fact the strategy that I apply is very easy and simple. I will only follow a bounty that already softcap only. I will only follow a bounty on last weeks, so you can try more projects. So a maximum of one month I took part in one the bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Before to join the bounty campaign, it will be more better for you to first analyse about the ICO project very well , whether the ICO is guinine , have better and different concepts of understanding and that is making totally different and better then another ICO project to become more successful than another one .
Such things will clear that what will be the future of the ICO coin project and that will clear you that with which ICO you should go with bounty advertisement .
And also here it will be more better for you to sell your coin token after the end of the bounty because many times it happens that ICO get unsuccessful to launch Thier coin at exchange , so better to sell half of the tokens that you have , that will lower the chances of loss the amount of token value that you have and save your hardwork that you did in the campaign .
Otherwise high paying ICO project are many , but use mind before to enter in any ICO is better thing for us .
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
It will be easier and calmer for you to participate in the company about which you will know something!  Therefore, you should first study!
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Bounty strategy by looking for a good bounty campaign project, especially must see the first web site, if the project is already harcab the possibility of the project will be successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 26, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.

Good bounty managers are essential in getting a good campaign. I have had trash managers in the past and they were very difficult to deal with
Activity: 109
June 26, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
Everytime I saw a post here about bounty strategy on how to check if good or not, I always said  that you need to do some research about the project,and check roadmap and whitepaper. If you see that it has potential then join.
Website
Roadmap
Whitepaper
I hope it will help.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

In my suggestion look for the famous bounty manager with a good reputation in running bounty campaign and the other look for the projects, team, white paper, developers and the
 high ratings in ICO analysis.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.
In addition to the good members of the forum. You can also look at the history of the bounty Manager. You can also find a lot of information about the token, the origin of the idea and its team. I like to look for good, high-quality and stubborn projects. Who will never leave the market.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
The bounty department has a large number of participants. Make project analysis and read white paper, which is the first in the Bounty strategy. If you do this strategy bounty will make you money.
Activity: 162
June 26, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
The strategy is find out which bounty are good by reading all their project and do some research if they will interest peoples or not. Experience will talk more about them, enjoy the work and you will get it.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
It is necessary to choose carefully the company to which you join and the rules. It is very important to control the number of posts and place them in the right boards on the forum. And try not to join the companies that count stakes at the bounty end.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
You need to look at the team, the idea, study the whitepaper and know wether this idea they want to implement, is is feasible ? These are the things you check before picking a bounty. You also check the size of the bounty pool as well. This can give you a rough estimate on what you are expecting as a reward.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 26, 2018, 04:12:41 AM
Well the best strategy is doing the best bounty that you able to find, make it an experience that it will gives you a lot of information and you will find out which one are good and not.
see which bounty is good and which is not, it's not as easy as we talked about because it takes time to choose it, and we have to check one by one and maybe ask this friend of forum to give solution
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 26, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
My bounty strategy is first, we must know the best ICOs that we will promote for the bounty. It is quite hard because we must analyze the ICO project, team, token allocation, and its token sale. Just choose for the soft-cap ICO. You can also see the campaigns that are offered including the percentage for each campaign. Never forget about the number of the participants.
Activity: 144
June 26, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Find out which bounty that already reaches for soft cap or they have a very good responses in the markets. Find out and enjoy the process then it will gives you a lot of information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
Activity: 118
June 26, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
in joining Bounty requires a very good strategy and reliable because it will be able to make our profits far greater in the future. with a high, enough profit potential will be very capable of generating a much larger income. using a trading strategy with Bounty will also be able to generate much greater profits.
Activity: 191
June 26, 2018, 03:51:32 AM
Well the best strategy is doing the best bounty that you able to find, make it an experience that it will gives you a lot of information and you will find out which one are good and not.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:49:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: