Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 27. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
before joining a bounty you should know is, see first from the team that run the bounty, whether they can believe it or not, if it turns out they are great or trusted, then join in the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
To begin with, try to decide on the type of bounty campaign, because there is a pretty big choice. I prefer to participate in subscription campaigns.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Look for bounty that has good project, clear vision or goals and objective and has good team developer, know about their rules and what they offer for those who will be part of their campaign...bounty campaign will take you to a new adventure into crypto world.
Activity: 122
June 18, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
If I think a good strategy to find some projects that can make us earn extra income, it is actually very difficult to find out today because too many scams, if to find bounty very difficult to know before, which project will bring good profits. Many projects end up without anything, unfortunately. I think we need to take part in a large number of campaigns and some of them will make a fortune.
Activity: 144
June 18, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
I think it's hard to recommend a good campaign, because the controller is on the developer, while we can only follow it in terms of promotion.
Activity: 122
June 18, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I think a bounty campaign is the best and fastest way to make big money. To find out about the projects you need to visit their whitepapers, most gift companies write about their projects in white paper. But it's very difficult to choose the best and trusted gift campaign. Because some are scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
In my opinion.. I'm more looking to choose a manager who's already professional and more famous because with that.. it's definitely be trusted and bounty that he/she manage will be successful or be paying on time and it would promising profit of course with a token that's more quality/available in the exchanger.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
A bounty can get complicated in some cases because there are of course scam bounties or worse bounty manager who steals the funds of the budget of the bounty.
Activity: 481
June 18, 2018, 09:44:23 AM
I participate in the bounty campaign of those projects in which I would invest without the bounty campaign. Just through participation in advertising, you can get more tokens and more profit in the future. Unfortunately, not all ICO projects have a bounty campaign.
That's the right strategy!!! Attaboy. Before you participate in the bounty of the company, learn more about it. Who bounty Manager, who is already involved in the signature, if there are heroes or legendary. It is also worth paying attention to the period that will last, as well as the budget of the advertising company for signature.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

If you have not learned to determine by yourself, then listen to my advice:
1. Pay attention to the manager of the lead project, he is more famous and experienced - the greater the chance that you will be well paid.
2. Study the project, if the project is bad, then there will be bad fees and, accordingly, earnings.
3. Carefully read the rules for completing tasks and submitting reports, which would not happen, so that due to omission of something important, you will be paid 0 tokens.
Activity: 252
June 18, 2018, 09:31:22 AM
Here is my tips,  how i find a good siganture campaign. I jusy first to take a look for a bounty with high bounty pool. Then i do my self research to determine if it worth to do signature in their project. After all then join. Another, good bounty manager as well is a good basis such what im wearing now. This bounty is managed by amazix team
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
Know the project of a bounty and have a glance to its whitepaper and some other point to get information. Be more updated to its news in their telegram site. Choose bounty signature campaign by checking and visiting the web sites of a chosen one for you. You will get paid until the ico end.Have a confident to yourself in chosing campaigns. Goodluck.
Activity: 546
June 18, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
My suggestion is choose a project that has a minimal possibility of failing so that you don't wear your signature in vain and also look for a project that won't last for too long.
Activity: 364
June 18, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

This is the advantage of joining  bounty campaigns you dont have any strategies/techniques being used and even a huge capital, your capital are your time and efforts  to do a certain task for the success of the project and ofcourse in choosing ICO, be sure that is legit  do your own research about it, actually there are many, read their whitepaper ,team manager and soon.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
June 18, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
You need to take research about their project if their are going to success or be promising project,and also be active in their social media sites like telegram,twitter and facebook,and make sure that their staff was already had gone project to prevent wasting of time by working for them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 18, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
Signature campaign could be a good idea but honestly most of the BTC paying campaigns only accept full member or higher ranks , I don't like nor want to disappoint you but if you have a good number of real twitter followers or a good number of youtube subscribers you would get a better result than doing signature campaign with a jr rank , Of course you can increase your rank by working hard but it would take a couple of months at least , translation bounty is a good idea too if you know some language that an ICO needs it and you are good at translating.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
I think it is difficult to know the percentage you're earning in the bounty campaign because every bounty has a different calculation for each participant. and maybe you can ask with the manager or with the team but I guess they won't give any explanation since the calculation depends on how big the tokens that will be given to the participants.
It is clear that we do not know how many earn. But the topic was inquiring about whether to sell the tokens received from or keep them until the time when the rate will increase. Personally, I believe that the majority of tokens need to sell immediately after listing on the stock exchanges, after their value can fall several times.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 18, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
I think it is difficult to know the percentage you're earning in the bounty campaign because every bounty has a different calculation for each participant. and maybe you can ask with the manager or with the team but I guess they won't give any explanation since the calculation depends on how big the tokens that will be given to the participants.
Activity: 706
June 18, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
At your for now it was too hard for you to accept in signature campaign, But they have some bounty campaign are accepted a low rank just like your's, You can participate in social media you gonna do is to like,share and do some post and or else translation campaign if you know how to doing translate and bounty rewards for that was just like signature ill think.
Pages:
Jump to: