Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 34. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 09, 2018, 04:11:42 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Choose a bounty with a great project purpose with solid dev team. Monitor if the team are active on their social posts and telegram. There is no 100% guarantee that you will receive the token just select which you think is high possibility legit project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Maybe you should consider about the rewards allocation first, i mean with Jr.member rank to hero/legendary, if the gap between ranks were just too big, i usually skip that bounty. e.g Jr. rank got 1stake/week but member got 3stakes/week and hero member got 7stakes/week.. Mate, just ignore it. As a jr. member you'll get very little reward, as those high ranks got too much
Activity: 86
June 09, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

You should learn how to evaluate new bounty campaigns then join them
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
To participate in signature campaigns, you need to read about the project and find out if you can write about it. Then you also check if legendary and hero members are participating in that campaign. Since they have experienc, they will know the right campaigns to choose.
Activity: 147
June 09, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
Read about the bounty, visit their website and other internet handles to see find out how well they are trying to make the ICO a successful. You should also read their idaes, strategies and goal and find out if they are realistic. Read about the team as well.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
As what the other  said do yuour responsibility and read the terms and rules in order to be always in the right track as one of the participants. To be do your job and give effort to manage your signature campaign is what you need to do now.
June 09, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
In my own opinion, no one can advice you on which bounty program to choose. You need to look at the team, the idea, study the whitepaper and know wether this idea they want to implement, is is feasible ? These are the things you check before picking a bounty. You also check the size of the bounty pool as well. This can give you a rough estimate on what you are expecting as a reward
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
There will be no special strategy needed for finding good bounty program because you can use same strategy which you are usually using to find out good ICO. Because if the ICO will be successful than your rewards from bounty program also will be good. Use the same strategy for investments as well less for bounty hunting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:38:50 PM
First observe the project and decide how good it is. Read the whitepaper briefly and evaluate it. You can use ico ranking sites for get an idea. Then see the token allocation for signature bounty. Check about bounty time period. See who is the bounty manager and his reputation. Then you can decide.
Activity: 50
June 08, 2018, 01:34:48 PM
you should if you want to follow bounty signature, you have to adjust your account rank in order to follow bounty signature ,, because usually that can follow bounty signature that at least have rank account Jr member ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
it's hard to recommend a good campaign, because the controller is on the developer, while we can only follow it in terms of promotion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Try joining signature bounty campaigns which are already listed on the exchanger and thus you are getting tokens with proof of exchanges. For example, REMME project and IOST project are having their campaigns going on and best thing about them is that they are already listed on the exchangers. Thus as soon as you get the tokens you can always trade them for the BTC or other currencies. This makes it more easier to work on such campaigns.

However its highly unlikely to see such campaigns coming everyday around here. For normal bounties you can always join the project offered by Sylon managers. He is having some of the best campaigns and payments are always on time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
There is not much to say about strategy in bounties, is more like a surprise box in the Forrest Gump sense of the expression.
June 08, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
There is no any specific strategy to find a good bounty. just go through the white paper of the project prior to commence any campaign. that will help you to get some idea of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 29
June 08, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
Well, I agree with you. Before joining a bounty a research should be done by the participants. There are particular website to see the details. It will save the time because all campaign are not effective.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
June 08, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

I suggest that if you want to join a good bounty signature campaign you should read first their whole thread. You can also read their whitepaper so you will become aware of what campaign is it. I usually join campaigns with managers having a high and trusted ranks but it is still your choice you just need to be observant and updated because it is your time that is at risk in this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Well, before all you need a lot of followers. I think that Twitter is very convenient to combine with generosity for facebook. By the way, Facebook is usually more rewarding, it itself slower
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
look at the project and their partner and then look at their bounty allocation
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 08, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
There is a lot of threads here that give tips on choosing a bounty try to search for it, it is also important that the campaign must be held by a PRO bounty manager.
Pages:
Jump to: