Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 35. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Have you participated in any strategy? I'm involved in the campaign but I really like this campaign and I want to stick with a longer campaign than
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 08, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
I completely agree with you, the best and the safest option would be to participate in the bounty with a payout in BTC or ETH, the amounts will be small, but you can receive them every week, knowing exactly how much you are paid. With altcoins everything is different,  you'll see their value only after listing on the exchange, and payment will be only a month after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 08, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
 The best and the safest option would be to participate in the bounty with a payout in BTC or ETH
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
You should do heavy researching, studying and analyzing. Good bounties are hard to find these days. You must also consider the bounty managers who are managing the campaign. Whitepapers are also a factor in choose a campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
What suits you the most and choose.The company signature You makes no sense to take.Your rank is too low.If you know any foreign language then do the translation of the text.This work is well paid.If you have a talent to write articles do not miss your chance and start writing articles and projects that are carried out by the company bounty.In general, the range of work great.Look for, try and you will succeed
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

All campaign is a risk to the participants.  All bounty campaign have no sure. If you will asked some strategy. Just hunt bounty campaign whose bounty manager already have some successful bounties in the previous. For sure next bounty campaign they will manage will be successful also.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
choose the bounty with huge allocation like 30% - 40% for signature or promising for fundraising, so you can get great income once the token hit exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

You have to do an inspection before you participate in some bounty. You should have some criteria in participating.
First you have to read what is their bounty all about.
Second you have to read their bounty signature rule.
Third you have to read their website to know what is their platform all about.
Fourth you should also read their roadmap to know the datr and progress of their project and to see when is the date of their coin be in exchange.
Lastly look on their team if the member has done a project already and if they have a good team work.
I think you should do your own research on the bounty you will follow, read whitepapernya, visit the website, and know what they will do and whether they can do it. Everyone has their own way of choosing gifts, so find out how you rate a bounty.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
There a lot strategy to take before joining bounty.First of you can you can any merit given to that bounty thread or not.You can also check that how many people are joining in that campaign.You can also see the ICO rate to make it more valuable project.Finally,you have to look in the product of that ICO and what problem it can solve.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
No need to think strategy specially when you are choosing a bounty campaign but you need to do was on how to choose a campaign not to scam you. Always becareful on a bounty campaign that you are joining because some of them was a scammer or what i said be vigilante in all times think first before you join make it sure always that is not a scammer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

You have to do an inspection before you participate in some bounty. You should have some criteria in participating.
First you have to read what is their bounty all about.
Second you have to read their bounty signature rule.
Third you have to read their website to know what is their platform all about.
Fourth you should also read their roadmap to know the datr and progress of their project and to see when is the date of their coin be in exchange.
Lastly look on their team if the member has done a project already and if they have a good team work.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 08, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
First of all, you need to choose a promising project. Don't go on hype and unrealistic promises, make a solid research about ICO by yourself. Also, how active are you on the forum? Some signature campaigns require 10 posts, and some 25 posts per week.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
You have to further research the bounty campaign that you are going to join with. Always check their whitepapers if it has a potential to grow in the crypto market and the team that builds the project. Use a lot of references to learn more about the campaign so that you will know if it is deserving to be promoted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 08, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
First things first, head over to the bounty session and go through all the bounties there. Check for solid projects with hype. Follow on the community, see how active they're and how enthusiastic everyone is about the project also check the roadmap. If you're convinced with all this, then take part in the signature campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Before participating in a signature campaign I would advise you to build a reputation in the form because if you will not be able to achieve a decent ranking then you will probably find one campaign. And look at projects and teams, and other bounty participants, look at the final gift campaign from prize managers whether they succeed, the prize.

What reputation you want to make for the campaigning work bro, most of the signature campaigns are expecting you to have the merits or being in the good rank to get the better payment bro. I really looking to find the good signature campaign once my present one is over.
Hope you can follow the yahoo62278 post and find the good campaign soon from his hand.
If you join these kind of good campaign manager you will be in safer hand with the payment and all the aspects bro.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
There is not much of an strategy really, is just a consideration of the tokens you will get and the effort you have to put on it. I like participating in the forum, so bounty is just more fun to it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 08, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Experts cannot spoon feed you with list of bounties but can only teach you how to fetch some good bounties. It is always advisable to look out for the reputation and credibility of the bounty manager. There are some bounty managers with good track record where almost 90% of the bounties they manage become successful. Also, study the project very well, especially the whitepaper and website. Ask yourself, what is the goal of the project? Is the idea already existing in the market? Is there any uniqueness about the project? Answers to these questions will give a certain level of authenticity about the project.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 09:05:02 AM
First is that, are you really interested to join the project? IS the project arouse your interest? Have you read the rules and you think you can comply? You feel like this ICO will be a big help on you and you can help them on return? If you say yes-yes-yes then you are free to join!
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
June 08, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
I think you shouldn't join for signature campaigns because you have a low rank. The best way could be blog campaigns. I hope you earn a lot of money  Smiley

Activity: 63
June 08, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
Just found this one, it's not a airdrop, but I really like the idea Wink The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
Pages:
Jump to: