Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 36. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
Signature bounty is one of most important and profitable one. my advice is:
1) choose a good bounty manager..it's very important because if bounty manager is efficient everything is very easy to check
2) choose a ICO that has a good % in signature campaign
3) take a look at how many partecipants.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
June 08, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
i can suggest you before joining in any bounty campaigns for you to provide a better bounty,  read their websites, if they have a great partnership, the bounty manager who manages if the bounty he managed last time are successful,  and many more just research the bounty who will give you more profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
This is a rather difficult question. For example, you can look at the signatures of forum participants with the rank of legend. Usually they know how to choose projects correctly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
Do you have youtube channel or web with many followers? if yes, you can join the content creation and earn more tokens from it because you can follow more than one projects in the same time. Second, you can join the signature campaign because your rank is junior. However, ensure to choose the bounty that has small participants.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 08:56:01 AM
Before participating in a signature campaign I would advise you to build a reputation in the form because if you will not be able to achieve a decent ranking then you will probably find one campaign. And look at projects and teams, and other bounty participants, look at the final gift campaign from prize managers whether they succeed, the prize.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
June 08, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
Do only one bounty campaign. Carefully choose the best ico/bounty. Focus on how to get the most from one campaign. Hold your tokens for atleast two years and then sell. Trust me, it is the best strategy for you.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There is a bounty section in this forum where you can find different ico's who are starting their platform, the bad news is there's no way for you to determine if the ico will be succeeding or not because that will be always depending on the developer.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
I think before we participate in bounty, we know first about the ico by reading the whitepaper and ico roadmap and find out how and how the rating of ico is on the ico site rating
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

you are now on the bounty campaign buddy! the only think you should remember in chosing good bounty is... make some research of the project undestand it better.. read their whitepaper and know their roadmap...
put it also in mind that a good project is very active in their telegram group. make surevadmin is their alwats to answer all members query.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2018, 08:00:10 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Since you are JR. member from signature campaign you cant earn too much, check for others
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
Choose a good bounty signature is very difficult. When choosing a campaign, the founder needs to study the project, the team, white paper. Sometimes team members have achieved good results in a certain area, it can serve as a sign that the program will be successful.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
The bounty department has a large number of participants. Make project analysis and read white paper, which is the first in the Bounty strategy. If you do this strategy bounty will make you money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
choose carefully, look at the development team, choose proven managers who lead the company, look at the Fund which is allocated to the project, read the document.
It means we need to follow the same strategy which we are using for identifying potential projects ? Because the parameters you are mentioning to be examined carefully are the things I am usually following for finding potential projects for investing with them.

We cannot ignore good potential projects alone known for rewarding good bounty. If you follow the same strategy, I guess we can make good returns with bounty programs. There are many exceptions but I believe this will work almost 90%.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
Choose a good project that is now conducting an ICO company. I think that the methods of choosing ICO, have not changed. Visit the official website of the project, read the road map. Read white paper. Look at the uniqueness of the project. Look who's in charge of this project.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
In my own opinion, I would say that, the best way to participate in bounty programs is to be able to identify a good bounty manager like amazix and follow his or her bounties. You need to make research on any bounty you wish to participate in, check the team, read the whitepaper , etc before choosing
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
Commonly, I will first consider the percentage of the signature allocation with its token price. Then, I will also see the numbers of the participants and the total allocation for the bounty especially the signature. Of course, the rules of the signature is important to note.

yes, I agree with you. I always take a look at how much the percentage of the allocation from each bounty because I think we can know how much we can get in the bounty so we can decide to join or not. and if there are too many participants that join in that bounty, maybe I will just move into another bounty because I am sure that there are many more bounties that will give a big rewards and there are not too many participants that join in that bounty so I think we can get a big rewards from the bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

My strategy in finding bounty is the best bounty manager high ratings in ICO ANALYSIS and a good development team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
choose carefully, look at the development team, choose proven managers who lead the company, look at the Fund which is allocated to the project, read the document.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
June 08, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Yes try to find a bounty that is likely to succeed the ICO, you get paid when they succeed and get listed, so I'd personally say that's the most important factor. After that you can narrow down projects on their quality. I personally made the mistake of accepting just any bounty and it resulted in a lot of time wasted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 08, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
Thanks for share your strategy, I think we also need to check their Roadmap to join any Bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: