Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 4. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
I believe it will be better for you to take your time to do your own research of the available bounty and then join the good ones than asking for opinion because everyone has different opinions. Take your time to read the whitepaper thoroughly, study the roadmap, check the history of team members and manger and the community activity on their social media platforms.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
 There was already a lot of advice on this, so I will not repeat myself much! My strategy is that I follow several bounty managers with a successful story. As a rule, they always spend a generous campaign bounty
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
The signature campaign is probably the most responsible of all. To wear a signature you need to choose the right project, thoroughly study it, see how many participants in this campaign and what kind of reviews about it. Next, you will only have to fulfill the stated amount of work and not to remove the signature until the end of the campaign, until it is resolved otherwise lose all bets
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
I think to follow the signature bounty we have to choose a project that is very good because the signature bounty can only be followed by 1, choose a bounty that has active media followers and telegram, so we always get updated info.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Good bounty manager like those that have positive ratings offer good payments. You should stick on those guys because they only make make the participants wait for 1 month for the payment while other bounties take more than a year after ICO before they even distribute the rewards.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 26, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
The campaigns where you can get more earnings are signature and translation campaign and that is based from my own experience. The other campaigns does not give as much earnings as both signature and translation campaign. About the bounty which you should choose for good earnings, You should choose the one that has the highest probability of success so, you have to study the project, the whitepaper and know their team.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

I wish you luck in earning a bounty. In the selection of the bounty has its own nuances - just choose carefully. It is best to look at the team, activity in social networks and messengers, and even the usual experienced bounty-managers conduct good and decent campaigns
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
before choosing a bounty, whatever the project is, it's better to carefully check before choosing, first look at the ICO, read the whitepaper, the team behind it, so we don't get stuck in a scam bounty,
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
August 26, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
Do not stop only on social networks ,you can make good money if you write an article or video review of the company,and if you know the languages ,you can do translations,bounty companies cover a huge audience and resources.
Activity: 158
August 26, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
It takes patience to choose a bounty mission because you need to check a lot of things!
1. Judging product demand
2. Read the white paper
3. Bounty Manager
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
Unfortunately, my rank Jr. Member in the campaign signature is not well paid. I choose a signature campaign in the project  that I'm really interested in. I also try to take part in the social media campaigns of the selected project.
It doesn't make sense, why you still want to join in signature bounty when you realized if it's not well paid? You will only waste your time by doing that, it will be worse if you join on other social media bounties
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
Unfortunately, my rank Jr. Member in the campaign signature is not well paid. I choose a signature campaign in the project  that I'm really interested in. I also try to take part in the social media campaigns of the selected project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
My strategy is to pick the bounty you like whether you like the manager or the company itself. Then do as many bounties as you can because you will never know if all the bounties that you joined will pay you nice or not. Like what they always say " The more the merrier".
Activity: 56
August 02, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
Simple speculation, you choose projects with strong community and clear strategy, signature campaigns get the most percentage, good luck
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 03:31:57 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
Well theres no strategy on that, signature campaign is easy, you just do some posting on the thread, but make sure you follow the rules of campaign you joining.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 02:50:35 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
as for signature campaign bounties you've got to have a higher tie in order to earn huge from it,  any bounties that is started by newbies kindly do your research before joining such bounties

not necessarily have a high rank, even with the status Jr.Member you can earn 200-400 dollars for month!
Activity: 180
August 01, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
The best way to do in joining bounty campaigns is to study white paper of the Project and there team and Reward bounty Signature campaign
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
as for signature campaign bounties you've got to have a higher tie in order to earn huge from it,  any bounties that is started by newbies kindly do your research before joining such bounties
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Not Strategy, put the signature in your account and carefully read the require of signature campaign. I think the rule is the same in all bounty project, you must make the positive post in some filed required and remember that, your taks must do day by day in week, not post all thing in only one day. Goodluck to you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
July 26, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
There`s no strategy in there, just choose a project whose you think it will be success but i suggest you can join signature campaign which is end only in 4 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: