Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 7. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 20, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
My strategic to choose bounty program i just look at their website and read about their project to..like
1. About their token sale hasbeen sold out..how many they token percent hasbeen sold in private sale or public sale
2. How many partner that was support their project..
3. Where their location project..for it i will not choose for ico project that from india country..many ico from india not a succes at their program
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
There is no good strategy if you participate in the signature. but you can try this way. choose a bounty that has reached softcap so you get paid and do not waste your time due to a scam ico project.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Is not really easy to know the project that will pay. I have work with some project but at the end they couldn't meet up to their soft cap and my time and work was in vain. What I have notice now is that, I want to check the project very well first before involving my self in any of their work. Look at the members in the telegram group. Always read the comment whether they are planning for investment or they are only after bounty. Another thing I have notice, organize project will never allow their bounty participant to be the same group with their investors coming in. Because if they are allow them, they will be discussing only about bounty complaining of not given stakes. That will make the investor mind to begin to wonder whether this project will be promising.
Activity: 159
July 20, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
Find a trusted manager follow his campaign facebook twitter telegram and signatures that receive your account rankings. If you are not sure read ICO white book, visit their website and social media.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
July 20, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I personally have some point which I see before joining in the bounty campaign. if we talk about an honest, i always see the reward allocation in the first time but it's not an important point. besides, i always check about their project, whitepaper, and vision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
The most important thing is to evaluate whether the payment will be made. I agree with the fact that in the first place it is necessary to pay attention to the project team, and then to the bounty manager.
Activity: 22
July 20, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.
in this forum has a lot to discuss about the selection of a good bounty. I just do not keep the link. many things can determine whether the bounty is good or not.
1. Research about the project,details about what project have  to offer in the cryptocurrency space.
2. checkout the amount of stake of the token allocated for the bounty,some project are very good,  but will allocate a very small amount for the bounty, it migth turn out to be a waste of time at the long run.
3. Checkout  on the bounty manager past project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 20, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
Okay first thing first you have to do is read white paper and website, Then try to research the founder and the team as well. Be positive at all times when reading the terms and regulations about the bounty.
Activity: 81
July 20, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
There is no any specific strategy to find a good bounty. just go through the white paper of the project prior to commence any campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 20, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
You should not take every suggestion by participating in them and sit back, believing you have got good projects. You need to make your personal findings. At least, even if you are still very new to the system, try to study their whitepapers and you will be able to get the clear picture of what you want to invest in.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 20, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
I think you have to learn many things, first you must be able to choose the original bounty is not a fraud because now it's a lot for ICO itself, and confident yourself to be able to focus in crypto, both are not instant but with process, obey the rules that are all there will have a good impact on the ICO and see the roadmap to see which team of developers will have a good impact for the future.
Activity: 167
July 20, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
his strategy in my opinion is just checking their team, reading whitepaper and also looking at the road map. if it feels all the right for you then immediately join, paste the bounty project signature on your profile and do the existing task
Activity: 21
July 20, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
As for me I check the whitepaper, the developer, roadmap also check out how huge the community is then you decide to join error not
Activity: 103
July 20, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
I think the most important thing you should do research first. that is the main thing you should choose the gift manager, then the developer team, and read the whitepaper as well as their road map. and lastly the most important, if you think the project is good, then participate and follow all the rules that are there also do the job
Activity: 134
July 20, 2018, 10:45:49 AM
First, carefully read the white paper and evaluate it, then check the command and find out what she was doing before, then proceed to perform Bounty
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
July 20, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Seeing the development of Bounty today so many ICO launched, we must be selective to choose bounty that we must follow for example by looking at platforms, advantages, advantages, disadvantages and filing us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
July 20, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
The strategy is not needed here, you need a company with honest managers, read requirements, fulfill them, and generosity depends on how much the company has collected, and on the number of participants, on which generosity will be distributed.
Activity: 64
July 20, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
I would go straight to the website and check 2 things:
- The team if they hreally do have a link to show all the members in the team i will join since it means they are real people.
- Github repo. See how often they update their code to know if they are putting work into it.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 01:09:17 AM
Choose bountyes with good bounty manager first.
Then look on project and on team.
Figure out is the problem they wonna to solve exist and how can reach it.
Many factors, look on desine of web site and on references as well and listen you heard of course.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
Today, many ICO did not manage to raise funds for a successful start. Therefore, you should carefully analyze the situation and choose a project, so as not to waste your time in vain.
Pages:
Jump to: