Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 10. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:59:38 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Try reading their whitepapers and feel free to ask about this project. Want to know more about the Ico, there is a forum that will give you more details about current and legitimate gift campaigns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:41:50 PM
do the analysis in choosing the bounty. This is the stage that is panting to get to determine the outcome of the bounty that will be worked on. see the team and understand the existing whitepaper is to watch out for. many of the scam in bounty and of course the purpose of this analysis is to avoid it.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
Actually, In picking an abundance there are a few criteria. for example, softcap that probably been come to and the group additionally dynamic in the wire. in the event that the sum total of what that has been satisfied then it will persuade me to go along with it. what's more, recollect, on the off chance that we do it constantly and calmly then we will likewise get the palatable outcomes later on. trust we don't become involved with the trick ico in light of the fact that it would be impeding
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
In doing the bounty, everyone does have its own strategy. I usually follow a bounty that indeed the projects already softcap. I follow a maximum of 2 months only. then replace the other projects. Because according to me, the more we participate in the bounty, then it would have more chance to get a legit project.
Activity: 183
July 13, 2018, 11:27:28 PM
You should check their websites, team, social media, and their white paper. Read their goals for the project and their willingness to help the community to aim their success. If they have many followers in their accounts then for me that's legit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 13, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
before doing the signature job you want to do familiarize the survey first, starting from the team of developers, website, whitepaper, softcap and hardcap.

and even better if the writer of the uutas does not have a Negative Trust, because every Negative Trust they have lied to others in this Forum.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:00:49 PM
I advise you study the project properly it's the most important. It is better to choose projects from from reputable bounty managers. Very hard to find signature campaign with your current rank. You can start with other bounties like Facebook, Twitter  and Telegram.
Activity: 546
July 13, 2018, 06:28:22 PM
Go through the bounties currently going on and choose the one you feel has a good prospect of being successful and wear their signature. Also check the % allocation, anyone that's below 20% to me isn't worth doing.
Activity: 406
July 13, 2018, 04:54:35 PM
Find a bounty with defined dates of ICO ending as there are some extended and never ending campaigns.
Good bounty manager, budget allocation, project analysis are important as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 13, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Look at how many participants, how long the campaign lasts. Calculate the amount of the reward in $, divide by 10 when entering the exchange About your share and see whether the participation of something or not. There are those who do not pay, or who have six months of campaign signatures. You can't guess the choice.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
I advise you to participate in bounty campaigns that last no more than a month and with a budget of at least $ 500,000.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
Hello friends,
thank you.

I think already you have participated in on campaign. Choose the best campaign from best manager. also analyse ICO rating website. this will really help you to choose best bounty.
Activity: 176
July 13, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
Choose a good team, not difficult conditions. I consider this campaign to be the most successful.
Activity: 55
July 13, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
My strategy is very simple, I hope you can apply. For any signature bounty or any other bounty I will do, I have to read the whitepaper very well and analyze it. If I think is good, I put on the signature and post more than what they require me to do. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 85
July 12, 2018, 05:07:13 AM
I think it's a very good way to always do some personal checks and the duration and prizes that will be anticipated before we even start to join the campaign, because the principle is the same as choosing a general prize or ICO for investment, but check the team, advisor, What Ideas from the project is all, because when what has been done from the project, what is the reputation of the prize manager, we should be able to make a general picture and make a solution to it all.
Activity: 349
July 12, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

To reduce the risk of scam bounty, I usually participate in the last weeks of the bounty (4-5 weeks left). You shouldn't join campaign whose bonus is very high (2-3m$), because most that ICOs are not often successful, don't waste time in it.
Activity: 38
July 11, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
before joining a bounty you need to see who the team is in the bounty, whether they are trusted people or not if you find a great team or trusted then join the bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

In order to maximize your reward tokens in a bounty campaign, do not focus on one campaign instead do multiple campaigns. Instead of doing only Signature campaign you can do other activities at the same time like Telegram, Twitter, Facebook or Translation Campaign. With this, you will earn huge reward in one bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
July 10, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
There was already a lot of advice on this, so I will not repeat myself much! My strategy is that I follow several bounty managers with a successful story. As a rule, they always spend a generous campaign bounty
Pages:
Jump to: