Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 9. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:43:02 AM
For me if your a low rank part or jr.member it will regard join an abundance that took multi week above. It is dangerous however in the event that it will achievement it will worth. You can get more steak on that abundance the more steak the huge reward.
Activity: 179
July 17, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Finding the right and best bounty is ready a strategy for best bounty hunters. I still considered myself as a newbie in the industry and I'm trying to figure out the best things as a bounty hunter. Own knowledge is not enough when it comes to choosing the right bounty. Seeking help through professionals and reading article and forum can improve ability and knowledge too.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 12:08:35 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

actually there is no specific strategy to follow bounty campaign, you just choose bounty and then put your signature. after that you should routinely post every day and every week there will be results. then you will get rewards that will be sent to your wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
The good strategy is wait for good bounties and then hold your coins for at least 6-12 months then you will see a great outcome otherwise same type of coins and amount will be earned if you sell it immediately.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 17, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
The strategy is individual in each case. In each case, the strategy must be individual, depending on the specifics and prospects of the project, you should not always be guided by abstract advice.
well better dealing with own knowledge and understanding though with how the market behaves its literally hard to expect which project will gain much attentions and which project will bring home the bacon and which will just waste your time and effort, always take some time to assess and analyze as always.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:00:32 AM
there is a strategy look for a bounty with less participants and a good payment percentage and future token integration in exchanges good luck with your investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:45:08 PM
The strategy is individual in each case. In each case, the strategy must be individual, depending on the specifics and prospects of the project, you should not always be guided by abstract advice.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
A smart strategy is needed in following the bounty campaign especially signature. After you can choose ICO properly then you must understand the rules of signature campaign game well. If you can indeed continue to follow the bounty campaign in ICO but if you can not afford then do not push yourself. if you violate the rules set by the ICO then your efforts are just wasted. then you should measure your ability with ICO request. eg if ICO wants you to make a post at least 20 times a week and you are strong then continue but if you are not strong then you can cancel follow the ICO. It means that every task is your own decisive task. If you object to 20 posts in a week then you can follow 15 or 10 posts in a week.

The most important thing here is to choose the right project, everything depends on it. If we are mistaken at this stage, then we will either not receive a reward at all, or we will receive a very small reward. After choosing a project, you just need to follow the rules, everyone will cope with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:13:48 AM
Then you should be as far as possible many choose to participate in the project, in general, if the project's followers enough, that means you have a greater chance of profit, while I would choose to have a lot of followers. Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
A smart strategy is needed in following the bounty campaign especially signature. After you can choose ICO properly then you must understand the rules of signature campaign game well. If you can indeed continue to follow the bounty campaign in ICO but if you can not afford then do not push yourself. if you violate the rules set by the ICO then your efforts are just wasted. then you should measure your ability with ICO request. eg if ICO wants you to make a post at least 20 times a week and you are strong then continue but if you are not strong then you can cancel follow the ICO. It means that every task is your own decisive task. If you object to 20 posts in a week then you can follow 15 or 10 posts in a week.
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 12:50:07 AM
Indeed bounty campaign requires a strategy. If you misapply the strategy then your time and thoughts are just wasted. You have to choose the right ICO. You should know the ICO in depth. Take your time to read the ICO whitepaper so you can understand the ICO completely. You have to know what ICO is doing what projects, how the chances of success, what strategy, what are the challenges and so on. The key to your success in bounty campaigns is here.
bounty startegy... well, i can not say inlike bounties at the first place, not so intereesting for me, personally
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 12:49:19 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
i think thatvyounchoose whatever strategy you find good for your business and i bekieve that anyway you will getvprofit
Activity: 560
July 15, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
Indeed bounty campaign requires a strategy. If you misapply the strategy then your time and thoughts are just wasted. You have to choose the right ICO. You should know the ICO in depth. Take your time to read the ICO whitepaper so you can understand the ICO completely. You have to know what ICO is doing what projects, how the chances of success, what strategy, what are the challenges and so on. The key to your success in bounty campaigns is here.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Well basically be more strategic and also be wise , have a second thought , questioning your self is good , like is the manager is trusted? , what are the supplies and so on and so forth.

Gather some information , and conducting reviews on the manager and on his past few bounties , it can reduce the chances that the bounty you participated in is not scam.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
if you want to participate in signature campaign you need to understand that first you have create time to make quality post that will earn you stake weekly. signature campaign if one of the campaign that pay more. this is because less number of people do participate and sometime the percentage allocated for it is always high. however there are still some bounty manager that allocate small percentage for signature campaign but everything boil down to total amount of participants. the higher the number of participant the lower the amount of token you will earn. Sylon is one of the few bounty manager that use to allocate up to 40% of total bounty pool to signature campaign. I will suggest you check him out. also due to lengthy period of time it may take, I will suggest you join bounty that allocate high amount of ETH to bounty (not high amount of token. high token may be allocated but the price in ETH may be small so always convert amount of token allocated to eth if you want to know how much money is allocated in ETH)
       Hello. I participate in the bounty. How would you explain everything is available. Although I knew it all. But there is one but. Here to me as to the junior generosity gives 1000 tokens. I wonder how much it is in money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
my advice: participate in the bounty only with proven commands, for example Amazix, goblin team, Krypital group
The probability of SCAM is reduced to a minimum
Activity: 88
July 15, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
I take an interest in the abundance battle of those activities in which I would contribute without the abundance crusade. Simply through interest in publicizing, you can get more tokens and more benefit later on. Tragically, not all ICO ventures have an abundance crusade.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
July 14, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
if you want to participate in signature campaign you need to understand that first you have create time to make quality post that will earn you stake weekly. signature campaign if one of the campaign that pay more. this is because less number of people do participate and sometime the percentage allocated for it is always high. however there are still some bounty manager that allocate small percentage for signature campaign but everything boil down to total amount of participants. the higher the number of participant the lower the amount of token you will earn. Sylon is one of the few bounty manager that use to allocate up to 40% of total bounty pool to signature campaign. I will suggest you check him out. also due to lengthy period of time it may take, I will suggest you join bounty that allocate high amount of ETH to bounty (not high amount of token. high token may be allocated but the price in ETH may be small so always convert amount of token allocated to eth if you want to know how much money is allocated in ETH)
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 08:49:32 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Actually you can manage to compute how a campaign is going to be good depending on the general manager who holds the ICO, as well as the websites insight and such. You can also look for the participants who joined a certain campaign. If they are experts on finding a good one, then go with the flow that they made. Well actually any bounty campaign can be good depends on how participants will take it seriously to advertise the given altcoin to them. Some of it can be scam and some of them can be true.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

it would be better if you do research first before joining the bounty campaign. there are many bounty scam, you must be careful in choosing bounty. sometimes a lot of people who intend evil at you and suggest following the bounty they choose and it turns out it is a bounty scam.
Pages:
Jump to: