Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 8. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:44:04 PM
It needs some experience in order to chose a good campaign. the project must be realistic, team must be serious and Bounty manager must be competent - these are the basic points. And rewards must also be good of course.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
Before you perform multi-week tasks of the project and spend your time, study the project! Imagine that you are an investor, would you invest your money in this ICO? If so, you can start!
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 19, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

That will be a good start. I suggest you should try to participate only in companies where good and trusted managers

Hi FIREBALL24, I totally agree with you. This is a good advise.  I want to give only small addition, trustable manager is important, but trastable project is more important! Check the project first!
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
There are so many bounties out there to choose from anyway. My advice is that before devoting to a bounty signature, make a lot of research about that project so that you don't end up wasting 2 months or 3 or 4 as the duration may be.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
I always look at the website if they already raised some money, the best ICOs with bounty are the ones with raised Soft cap, it's certain that you will get the reward. ICOBench is the second important step, it has to have at least 4.0 rating.
Activity: 742
July 19, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
As a member of the bounty, I can say that it's best to select projects with technology, in the banking direction, exchanges and similar ones. Since from all directions such projects are the most reliable and popular. After choosing a project, pay attention to the site, team, road map. How often do they publish news on the project and how they answer questions. Well, your intuition is also useful. Pay attention to the draft signature of which I now wear. This is also a project from the field of the bank.
Activity: 471
July 19, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I'm not a signature campaign expert. But can try to suggest some tips for good project. At the moment Amazix team is highly trustworthy & legitimate i think. Because without more justified they will be not managed any bounty campaign. They try to confirm hunter payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
There are huge amount of bounties in forum. The main strategy of bounty is to find out a trusted and good manager. Beside before joining any bounty you can read the whitepaper, and roadmap etc of this project.
Activity: 38
July 19, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
It should be reliable product, check whitepaper, whole team (better check their Linkedin profiles), future token usage and so on.
Activity: 86
July 19, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
As for me, my strategy is to choose a reliable and trusted bounty managers in doing bounty campaigns then do a little background check on the project. It has always work for me that way. You could as well give this a shot.
Thanks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
July 19, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
After I read this tread, of course this is very helpful because of course I am new in the world of crypto. I have not found a moment to follow a successful bunty program.
Activity: 37
July 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
The most important thing is you have to conduct a research of the bounty campaign that you are going to join
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
On the logic for the title of junior member is best to look for those projects to participate in signatures, where the smallest the difference between the legendary a member and younger. The same way better look for those projects where most of all per cent of the total pool allocated to the signature. Unless of course you do not have your favorite project in which you are ready to participate
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
If there are bounty campaigns for a long time, then it is better to join it on the end. Some bounty campaigns are there fore 20 weeks and that is very long. You get also the rewards very late because the bounty campaign duration is to long.
Activity: 230
July 18, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Read there white paper, Chose a bounty with good partinars, and a bounty that pays in btc or ethereum,  do you task and give your report rightly, you will be awarded for it.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 18, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

the bounty strategy that i am using us ti check the teams integrity and partners signed in that certain project.
there is no other shortcuts but an indept research is the best strategy.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 18, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

Everyone has his own way of finding out which bounty has great opportunities and potentials in the future. There can do your own analysis of the ICO project you are going to follow, you can read the whitepaper first, visit the website, look at the roadmap, and see what they plan for the future. If you think the ICO project will be successful, then join and do the best.
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
Just look for a good bounty manager.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 18, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

That will be a good start. I suggest you should try to participate only in companies where good and trusted managers
Activity: 378
July 18, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
Finding the right and best bounty is ready a strategy for best bounty hunters. I still considered myself as a newbie in the industry and I'm trying to figure out the best things as a bounty hunter. Own knowledge is not enough when it comes to choosing the right bounty. Seeking help through professionals and reading article and forum can improve ability and knowledge too.

Finding a good bounty campaign by researching its white paper, recent projects, manager and etc. to avoid scams. And then doing my part as a member through giving my time, effort and quality work to be able to get stakes and contribute to the campaign’s success.
Pages:
Jump to: