Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 11. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Well the best strategy is doing the best bounty that you able to find, make it an experience that it will gives you a lot of information and you will find out which one are good and not.
Activity: 178
July 10, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
Frist of you have to understand about the bounty strategy is that you Have to choose good bounties and signature campaigns. You have to dig alot of information about bounty campaign
Activity: 133
July 10, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
First you must search if the project is really legit must have team members with social media accounts connected especially linkedin then look for the bounties that have huge reward but only small numbers of participants joined, This would ensure that you get good results in the bounties
Activity: 91
July 10, 2018, 12:13:23 AM
In investing with bounty, the main step that you do is choose the best bounty, it is not easy, so you have to dig a lot of information about the bounty of good quality. Choose a bounty whose sales have reached softcap to minimize from stuck bounty the scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.

If we think it's worth looking at the project itself, how it will appeal to investors, how original it is, what teams and advisers are like. To put yourself in place of investors and answer yourself whether you will invest in this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 09, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The main aspects you should pay attention to:
1. Idea of the project (try choosing the ones that relate to increasing the blockchain speed, data handling and storage, and such like);
2. Team - revise the background of the team, see if they have already successfully implemented some projects and simply verify if these are all real people (and not the ones that used common photos from the internet);
3. Token policy - Get to know the price of the token and try to calculate your possible profit. The general formula is "token pool/total stakes*your stakes = your tokens);
4. And, of course, learn if the project is recommended by famous bloggers or Telegram groups dedicated to prospective bounties.

Good luck  Wink
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

before choosing a signature in the company's bounty, I, for example, draw attention to the team of creators, how many funds have already been collected if ICO is going on, I also search for other sites about the project and can draw attention to the fame of the project! I wish you luck in achieving your goal!
Activity: 13
July 09, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There is no definite strategy for a signature campaign. Choose a bounty that is highly rated to participate, and if possible choose a bounty program that will pay for ETH.
Activity: 120
July 09, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Actually, there have no fixed strategy for Bounty campaign. Just you have to choose a Bounty campaign from trusted source and also verify the campaign manager.  
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
My strategy for any bounty is first i research about that bounty project and then Participate in that project. If you done research properly then your chance to got scammed is reduce so it's better to research first then Participate.
When market decreases buy more cheaper coin that affordable to your funds and when there's an improvement in volume then sell it right away to earned small profits and repeat in many times.
Activity: 137
July 09, 2018, 08:17:24 AM
My strategy for any bounty is first i research about that bounty project and then Participate in that project. If you done research properly then your chance to got scammed is reduce so it's better to research first then Participate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

strategy in following the bounty? I do not really understand the strategy in bounty you mean, but in following the bounty program I always make sure that the bounty is not a fraud project, taking into account all aspects of the bounty supporters.
Activity: 4
July 09, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
The bounty department has a large number of participants. Make project analysis and read white paper, which is the first in the Bounty strategy. If you do this strategy bounty will make you money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 08:11:15 AM
Do only signature campaigns, other bounties are crowded and are now overpopulated means that more people will divide the allocation. You must now try other bounties like blogs and translations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
setrategio bounty, if setraegi it iyalah according to the experience that I have done first bounty manager then mediator if they've experienced and famous new is good and then check followers or participate in bounty that rank already high means bounty is good.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
Be sure to thoroughly study the project and enter the bounty company only if you would be willing to invest in it.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
July 09, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
Join the ICO Campaigns that ICO admins are transparent.
And of course they also identify and search their backgrounds what their work is about their ability to be successful in a campaign.

There you will know whether the campaign is legit and not a scammer
Activity: 108
July 09, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
You can always look for the roadmap, whitepaper the team behind and the overall use of the coin. However, the ones I usually look at is the campaign manager. If the campaign manager is well-respected, I would join. This is the ones I often look at. Because, you can see the history of the campaign manager whether it is successful or not.
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

I can't suggest you the specific bounty campaign that you can join to earn much money or profit. But i can give you advice, before you want choose bounty campaign you must know the purpose of the project, read the white paper of the project, search the information about the team and the developer, know about how much cap that the project targeted, and of course see the review of the project in the ICO ratings. That can help you to know that the project isn't scam. And if you want to earn much profit in the bounty campaign, you must search the bounty that the allocation bigger for the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: