Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 22. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How long until the sales start?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello. If my username in the telegram changes after I have joined the bounty program, will I still be able to get my rewards? 
Activity: 322
It seems to me that if a topic of social networks account relates to medicine, a user gets more tokens. As he is read by the target audience of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Off topic question: will a hospital need to pass a special testing before it will have the opportunity to become a part of your community?
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. How important is it that a user, that I invite, is up to speed on cryptocurrencies? And does it affect the reward?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Can all tokens that will be earned on the bounty, be transferred to another user at once? Or will they be frozen for a certain period of time?
Hello. How many days are left before the start of sales?
The pre-sale starts in 26 days, so hurry up to pre-register.
Activity: 224
Hello. How many days are left before the start of sales?
Hello. If I leave the Telegram channel, and then will join it again a few days before the end of the TrustedHealth bounty, will I still get a reward?
I think not. Nobody can get a reward for the same action twice.
But what does it matter when I join it? I don't have to be active in it, do I?
No, but I would advise you to read it sometimes, so as not to miss the information about lucrative offers and giveaways.
However, representatives of the platform will not be able to detect if I left, and then came back. They rely just on screenshots.
Did you know that every time someone leaves the channel, it remains a notification about it. Thus, it is possible to detect deception attempts for a couple of clicks.
Activity: 112
Hello. If I leave the Telegram channel, and then will join it again a few days before the end of the TrustedHealth bounty, will I still get a reward?
No, but I would advise you to read it sometimes, so as not to miss the information about lucrative offers and giveaways.
However, representatives of the platform will not be able to detect if I left, and then came back. They rely just on screenshots.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will all tokens, that have been issued, be put up on the ICO?

No, only 150 million tokens will be put up for sale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Will all tokens, that have been issued, be put up on the ICO?
Activity: 60
Good afternoon. The text that you want to copy on social networks must be blue? Or does it not matter?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
What part of the tokens will the team members get? How soon can they manage them?
Activity: 336
Hello. How many tokens I can get for 3 ETH.
If my calculations are correct, then 50 thousand tokens, without taking into account bonuses.
Activity: 280
Hello. How many tokens I can get for 3 ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: