Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 21. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. When will your bounty campaign reach other social networks? It seems to me that you are ignoring young projects that are gaining popularity.
And it's reasonable. Still, classical social networks have a wide stable audience.
However, by embracing young social networks, you will be able to attract an audience to TrustedHealth, which will ignore the large-scale promo
Activity: 238
Hello. When will your bounty campaign reach other social networks? It seems to me that you are ignoring young projects that are gaining popularity.
And it's reasonable. Still, classical social networks have a wide stable audience.
Activity: 210
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Let's say a doctor wants to make changes to my data after I have been examined. Could he do it without my permission?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. You say that patient control over data will be improved. Does this imply the digitization of all this data?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What will be the minimum investment in the main stage of the ICO?
The platform team did not set any restrictions. You can buy even 1 token.
Activity: 98
Hello. What will be the minimum investment in the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Medicine has always advanced through the systematic introduction of new standards. In this regard, I would like to know whether you plan to cooperate with the UN?
Activity: 364
Could you give examples of how tokens can be used for consultation? Or is the alpha version of the project not ready, yet?
Will I be able to spend TDH tokens, if I haven’t purchased them on the ICO, but have earned by participating in the bounty-program?
Yes, of course, you can, but I find it hard to imagine, for what services they will be enough.
Now I check myself, if I am qualified to participate in the TrustedHealth bounty. I hope to make the most of it.
I am afraid, that even the maximum will not be enough for you to undergo a full course of treatment or get at least a few consultations.
I'm not going to spend tokens at once. So far, I have no health problems, and I hope that in the next 5 years I will not have them.
Then you're talking about an incredibly sensible approach to participation in the bounty. Usually, those, who get tokens easily, sends them to the secondary sale.
No, I'm going to use the platform myself. By the way, can I pay for an inspection of their friends or relatives? Or do they need to register on the platform themselves?
Activity: 336
Will I be able to spend TDH tokens, if I haven’t purchased them on the ICO, but have earned by participating in the bounty-program?
Yes, of course, you can, but I find it hard to imagine, for what services they will be enough.
Now I check myself, if I am qualified to participate in the TrustedHealth bounty. I hope to make the most of it.
I am afraid, that even the maximum will not be enough for you to undergo a full course of treatment or get at least a few consultations.
I'm not going to spend tokens at once. So far, I have no health problems, and I hope that in the next 5 years I will not have them.
Then you're talking about an incredibly sensible approach to participation in the bounty. Usually, those, who get tokens easily, sends them to the secondary sale.
Activity: 252
In some countries there is no equipment even for minimal diagnostics, but there is Internet. Will their residents be able to receive consultations?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase tokens?
Yes, but the procedure requires much less data, than the other ICO, in which I participated.
Activity: 112
Hello. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase tokens?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. How long until the sales start?
The first stage has already been completed. The second will start in about a month.
Pages:
Jump to: