Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 23. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I still have time to apply for pre-sale?
Yes, there's been a whole month left, but I would not advise you to delay it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I still have time to apply for pre-sale?
Activity: 392
In China, the social network Weibo is very popular. Why do not you do a little bounty campaign in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. What happens to those tokens that you can’t sell? I think they need to be put in reserve for several years.
Activity: 280
Reserve Spanish Translation if you need Wink
Activity: 196
Why does not the referral program operate within the Trusted Health bounty program? This technology has shown itself well in other projects.
The more tokens released on the bounty - the slower their value will grow. So I'm in every way for this restriction.
But would not that expand the target audience of the project? Still, even two friends can have a different range of interests, which increases the potential marketing effect.
Yes, but as practice shows, sometimes this leads to incredibly unfortunate consequences. For example, members of the bounty are not interested in developing the platform.
So this is a fairly common problem. However, most often holding a bounty is useful in terms of progress, and the more participants, the better.
For example, if your friend came to the bounty just to increase your profits, the platform will pay you a reward, which will reduce the number of really effective participants.
Yes, here you are absolutely right. However, the mechanism that allows to filter out those who sell tokens immediately after the ICO, unfortunately, has not yet been invented.
Activity: 350
Why does not the referral program operate within the Trusted Health bounty program? This technology has shown itself well in other projects.
The more tokens released on the bounty - the slower their value will grow. So I'm in every way for this restriction.
But would not that expand the target audience of the project? Still, even two friends can have a different range of interests, which increases the potential marketing effect.
Yes, but as practice shows, sometimes this leads to incredibly unfortunate consequences. For example, members of the bounty are not interested in developing the platform.
So this is a fairly common problem. However, most often holding a bounty is useful in terms of progress, and the more participants, the better.
For example, if your friend came to the bounty just to increase your profits, the platform will pay you a reward, which will reduce the number of really effective participants.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Is there a minimum amount of tokens that allows me to pull them out? I just do not want them to stay frozen on my wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Very promising project. A good and interesting idea, which may well come to life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I am a professional copywriter, earning this for a living. Does this mean that I can get more tokens for my article? The quality will be much higher than that of other participants, I guarantee it!
Activity: 336
Keep it up! The more users - the more people learn about this problem. I was still wondering: will the price of the token change in the course of the ICO?
Activity: 238
Hello. The important question is: will I be able to use tokens to pay for the services of doctors if I did not buy them on the ICO, but earned a bounty?
Activity: 294
Hello. My blog recently dropped out of the search engines. Will I  get tokens for posting an articles on it, or is it better to wait for it to return to the index?
Activity: 224
I will receive 10 TDH for each invited friend. For every friend I invited to the Facebook group? How can this be done?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Sorry for the issue not on the topic, but what is the minimum investment amount?
As far as I know, you can’t buy tokens for less than 1 ETH or the equivalent amount.
Pages:
Jump to: