Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 17. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi. You’ve got a question about Trusted Health bounty for Telegram. It’s written here that I have to be active for 3 months. Does this mean that I cant leave the chat even after the ICO is over?
It’ll be much better if you stay in the group as long as possible.
But many people came for tokens only and wont be able to meet this commitment.
I guess no community is interested in attraction of such people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi. You’ve got a question about Trusted Health bounty for Telegram. It’s written here that I have to be active for 3 months. Does this mean that I cant leave the chat even after the ICO is over?
But many people came for tokens only and wont be able to meet this commitment.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/xT4f4XHRJTU

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What bonus us valid at the moment?
At the moment the ICO hasn’t started yet, so there cant be any bonuses valid.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What bonus us valid at the moment?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Are you planning to distribute your own SDK? It would accelerate the integration of the platform with the hospitals and other health facilities by times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why did u choose Ethereum? Almost every platform is trying to develop its own blockchain nowadays.
Activity: 266
Hello. Will it be possible to use your tokens to buy medicines? Your ecosystem will have some drugstores, right?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Is you project designed for long existence or will any event in the near future reduce the demand for it by times?
Hi there. The ICO hasn’t started yet. When did you collect 1k ETH?
The team has held the private pre-sale.
Hi there. The ICO hasn’t started yet. When did you collect 1k ETH?
Activity: 336
As I see it, you aren’t very eager to attract doctoes from Asia. Why?
Activity: 70
Hi there. Will the price of consulation on you platform differ? Or will there be a price per minute?
Activity: 364
Let’s suppose that I’ve earned quite many tokens on bounty program. Will I be able to use any part of them outside the platform?
You know, sometimes there’re exceptions which lead to the fact that the tokens of participants of promo campaigns are frozen for several months.
You know, sometimes there’re exceptions which lead to the fact that the tokens of participants of promo campaigns are frozen for several months.
Thanks to this approach, transactions are made in a proven, safe, secure and fast way. It is enough to send your funds to the ETH contract, programmed for exchanges.
Great! Maybe anyone else knows – will all the tokens for bounty be credited at once or will this happen gradually?
Activity: 406
Let’s suppose that I’ve earned quite many tokens on bounty program. Will I be able to use any part of them outside the platform?
Thanks to this approach, transactions are made in a proven, safe, secure and fast way. It is enough to send your funds to the ETH contract, programmed for exchanges.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: