Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 20. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What is the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Are there restrictions on the participation in the bounty according to citizenship? For example, for North Korea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If I send links, and then remove the posts from my page, will I lose the reward? And will I get it back, if I get these posts back?
Activity: 238
Hello. Can I buy tokens for bitcoins?
No, and this is for the best. Today, their rate is very unstable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I buy tokens for bitcoins?
Why not expand the bounty by paying reward with all cryptocurrencies, not just with TrustedHealth tokens?
That’s a strange offer. How will this expand the bounty program?
It will attract even those, who are not interested in using it, but would like to make money on it.
In other words, you offer to pay remunerations in other cryptocurrencies in full? That's nonsense.
No, in equal parts. In other words, a half is paid in tokens, and another half in, let’s say, bitcoins.
That’s a bad idea. The team will have to constantly convert tokens, and it will immediately lose a part of the budget. It can be spent on more rational direction.
In addition, those who will come for profit, will immediately sell Trusted Health tokens. Such a phenomenon will have extremely negative impact on the growth of its value, so it is better to leave everything as it is.
Activity: 266
Why not expand the bounty by paying reward with all cryptocurrencies, not just with TrustedHealth tokens?
It will attract even those, who are not interested in using it, but would like to make money on it.
In other words, you offer to pay remunerations in other cryptocurrencies in full? That's nonsense.
No, in equal parts. In other words, a half is paid in tokens, and another half in, let’s say, bitcoins.
That’s a bad idea. The team will have to constantly convert tokens, and it will immediately lose a part of the budget. It can be spent on more rational direction.
Activity: 378
Hello. Where will your server be physically located? I hope that you can afford small stores around the world.
Activity: 392
How long will the information about my state of health be kept? If it changes, will the previous version be preserved or will it be overwritten?
Activity: 252
Can someone tell me the length of the sale?
5 weeks, taking into account the preliminary stage.
Can someone tell me the length of the sale?
Activity: 322
Suppose that I did not write an article, but shot a whole video explaining the principle of the work of your platform. Can I expect more than 150 tokens?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Hello. Does the size of the award that I receive for the blog post from its size depend on? I can state my thoughts very succinctly.
Activity: 210
Hello. When will your bounty campaign reach other social networks? It seems to me that you are ignoring young projects that are gaining popularity.
And it's reasonable. Still, classical social networks have a wide stable audience.
However, by embracing young social networks, you will be able to attract an audience to TrustedHealth, which will ignore the large-scale promo
90% of their users have accounts in other social networks, so I think this solution is at least irrational.
Okay, it looks like you're right. Let the team better send funds for development. Still, marketing is not critical here.
Hello. When will your bounty campaign reach other social networks? It seems to me that you are ignoring young projects that are gaining popularity.
And it's reasonable. Still, classical social networks have a wide stable audience.
However, by embracing young social networks, you will be able to attract an audience to TrustedHealth, which will ignore the large-scale promo
90% of their users have accounts in other social networks, so I think this solution is at least irrational.
Pages:
Jump to: