Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 25. (Read 3706 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Can I spend tokens that I got during bounty program outside the TrustedHealth platform?
I guess it’s too early to say anything about it. The platform is still being developed.
I know but I would like to understand  what it’s gonna be like in the future.
It’s doesnt matter when it comes to bounty program.
I dont agree with you. I gotta write a couple of  articls about it and I need to understand all the aspects the team is trying to develop.
Then you’d better check the white paper. Basically there are answer to all the questions there.
I think I still might have questions. Do they have like a tech support or something for those who participate in bounty program? I’m use that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can I spend tokens that I got during bounty program outside the TrustedHealth platform?
I guess it’s too early to say anything about it. The platform is still being developed.
I dont agree with you. I gotta write a couple of  articls about it and I need to understand all the aspects the team is trying to develop.
Then you’d better check the white paper. Basically there are answer to all the questions there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
"Copy this pre-prepared text below and post it on your personal social media profiles."

How long should it published?

Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Do u have a reward for advertisement in the social networks? It seems to me that people all over the world should be interested in it.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What date does your ICO start?
If u mean the main stage, this is March 27, 2018.
Activity: 238
Will i get the tokens earned on the TrustedHealth bounty at once or will i have to wait until the ICO is over?
Activity: 209
Good afternoon. What date does your ICO start?
Activity: 322
Let’s say i’ve already got the articles related to the medicine in my blog. Can i count on the reward if i add there the info about your platform?
Activity: 205
Hey there. If i translate an article about TrustedHealth which is already published in media and place it in my blog, will i get a reward?

It seems to me that the stuff like this shouldnt be paid ‘cause you arent the author.
But not in my language. The translation wont tale much time and will be of goof quality.

However, it’s clearly said in the topic that the articles written by the users shouldnt content any plagiary.
Let me say it again – this isnt plagiary – there’re no such article in my language. So it can be called unique.

The absences of plagiary means that you should be the author of the article, not just a translator.
Okay i got it. Then i want to clarify this again – can receive tokens for translations of the articles that will be published on the news portals in the future?
Hey there. If i translate an article about TrustedHealth which is already published in media and place it in my blog, will i get a reward?

It seems to me that the stuff like this shouldnt be paid ‘cause you arent the author.
But not in my language. The translation wont tale much time and will be of goof quality.

However, it’s clearly said in the topic that the articles written by the users shouldnt content any plagiary.
Let me say it again – this isnt plagiary – there’re no such article in my language. So it can be called unique.

The absences of plagiary means that you should be the author of the article, not just a translator.

Pages:
Jump to: