Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 25. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
Very few altcoin companies are interested in improving the world my friend. Almost all are creating these coins for their own monetary gains. Only buy coins from teams you trust.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
June 18, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
I fully agree with you! Manager ColorlessK has made a name for itself by running several bitcointalk campaigns with good payouts. When he created Bountyhive, many went there, relying on his image as a successful Manager, thinking that once before he had a successful campaign, then on Bountyhive everything will be cast. I thought so myself at first. And in fact, it turned out that he scored weak, Scam campaigns, knowing about it. Paying us a penny he enriched himself and his environment. But many people support it and attack me with insults when I wrote about it earlier!

I also got attacked by his many shill accounts when I warned everyone about this scam.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
I was already reluctant using a unknwown middle man for my campains.

When i learned that they were not transparent on stakes counting, I definitely chose to forget about this type of platform.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
So this is really the case, but often it is a mistake by the manager himself, just if I see bounty without restrictions of participants, I immediately go away with such a bounty party because working for a few dollars I do not want!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:45:29 AM
I fully agree with you! Manager ColorlessK has made a name for itself by running several bitcointalk campaigns with good payouts. When he created Bountyhive, many went there, relying on his image as a successful Manager, thinking that once before he had a successful campaign, then on Bountyhive everything will be cast. I thought so myself at first. And in fact, it turned out that he scored weak, Scam campaigns, knowing about it. Paying us a penny he enriched himself and his environment. But many people support it and attack me with insults when I wrote about it earlier!
Activity: 25
June 18, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
I do not believe in earning in the office bounty such as Bountyhive and others like him. I prefer to find myself and participate in bounty companies in which I like, and not in those that give me.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 01:25:35 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

You use the wrong word, They are not scammers, they are intermediaries between the company that goes for ICO and you. It takes a percentage of the total pool of awards. That's why you think you got very little. and of course there are a lot of people. More than 1000 participants, it follows that the payments will be very small
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
actually, I agree with you, but from another point of view I disagree with you, in bountyhive there are some bounty campaign, but also there is bounty campaign that finally reaps success
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
people are very lazy and they are attracted to the lack of reports, which is probably why so many people are recruited in the campaign bounty, although you made them think
Activity: 295
June 17, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
First time I see such comments about bounty hive, but anyway its sad to read it... I hope all scam projects and such people will be out of crypto
Activity: 142
June 17, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
You are a little bit wrong, the teams should simply make certain restrictions, and they do not do this and it turns out, they do not get rich on us, they just save money to owners, good advertising for a penny!
Activity: 81
June 17, 2018, 05:10:36 AM
I decided not to join new bounty from bountyhive, at least until i see any tokens from my current bounty campaigns. All that seems very unreliably, I still spend my time on doing reposts every day not knowing if i get any profit. I decided to spend more time on finding good bounty here on bitcointalk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
I want to join bountyhives but the review I am analyzing is a mixed feeling. Some are positive ,other people claim is a scam. I registered on the platform and I realized it was ok but the participants to the bounties are too much. I am presuming since the participants are too many,the payment might be little.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
We all understand, that Bountyhive is only a platform, if there's a scam, then it's most likely from the ICO's company. But... yes, but, Bountyhive is a shady platform indeed, they dont provide any transparent tracking system (i.e. spreadsheet). A bounty program with 14K people?? Really?
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
It's very strange that there was such a topic, I think that a lot of people do not speak out against this platform, but few people speak for this platform, I think that now there are very few normal projects, that's just the point, because developers simply do not pay money for work. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:04:05 AM
How can you call this platform a fraud, that works, develops, adds new projects? Another thing is that some of their projects are similar to fraud, which as a result refuse to pay rewards to bounty campaign participants. I participated in their project Kora and so did not receive anything, but I got a good reward from other projects!
Activity: 82
June 15, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
Their payment are too little and I believe for more transparent business they should provide spreadsheet. I participated a lot i bountyhive but I reconsidered to back to this forum again.
Activity: 174
June 15, 2018, 08:22:03 AM
Are there still people using bountyhive at the moment? there already more than dozens of proofs that they are scamming all the bounty hunters in there, it is not to be trusted
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 15, 2018, 08:15:06 AM
I think yes they cheated alot and not counted stakes properly and if any bounty comes under them within few hours total no of participants are full and I noticed also many other unauthorized activity.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
anyway the tg and fb campaigns there are too easy to go through. that`s why its acceptable to take their bounties. i spend about 5 min to make 9 bounties. agree its nothing
Pages:
Jump to: