Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 26. (Read 5514 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:14:25 PM
I followed the bounty in bitcointalk and several times earned a coin as a present but now there is a bounty that is transferred to bountyhive and I do not know yet what it is but bounty manager says that it is fine and still good to follow
Activity: 108
June 14, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
I also lost my interest in continuing in the bounty campaign when i learned before that the campaign had been moved to bountyhive and i also suspected the same as you said.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I practically had no problems with this platform. They pay me as much as pay in campaigns here on the forum. Although I agree that unability to track rates, significantly reduces the credibility of the project.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 13, 2018, 08:35:47 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
many people are actually agree with this, but there are some people that will disagree, since bountyhive have many campaigns that become successful and many bounty hunters benefited from it.
If you think that bountyhive is scam, then stay away from it.
by the way, Im not participating in any bountyhive campaigns.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
I received coins from them recently for three projects. Everything is normal, there were no problems.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
June 13, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
colorlessk is a good bounty manager and quite responsive in every questions.

Right. That's why he got banned is it?

Not because he promoted scams then....... Roll Eyes
Activity: 93
June 09, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
I don't think that they are scam, colorlessk is a good bounty manager and quite responsive in every questions. But bountyhive need to be more transparent because there are no spreadsheet or at least the entry that has been done.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
June 09, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
I have already participated on a couple of bounties on bountyhive and they have, till date, always paid and paid on time.
Rewards are rather low, that is correct.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 09, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
I do not think they are scammers. Many of my friends are working on this platform, and are very pleased with the result. But I know that it is difficult to get on this platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
Most fraudulent projects do not go to the crypto exchange. Social networks are always dead in projects. The more time I make projects on Buntohiva, the more I get disappointed.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
you probably just have not learned to select the right bounty. Look at the information on the Internet how to correctly analyze the bounty.
Activity: 111
June 09, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
Very few altcoin companies are interested in improving the world my friend. Almost all are creating these coins for their own monetary gains. Only buy coins from teams you trust.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 12:17:55 AM
bountyhive never scam because it is just a portal, the scam is ico project in bountyhive, it is a normal thing if ico scam because it usually ico not achieve maximum sales and meet the target.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 12:16:16 AM
I was a bit disappointed with this portal. Originally I thought it would be a very good portal. Because several times in this portal are able to project a success. However, lately, thus much of the unpalatable news portal. Even started many projects is not clear. Some times also a scam.
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 12:13:36 AM
I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
I think they are not scam, because they always share all the tokens we follow. Now there are limitations to the number of campaign participants, so we can get more share than ever. The downside is there is no openness about the spreadsheet of the campaign we are working on. There we get results after the campaign ends.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
its not full scam! but I think sometime they paying a little sellery, not all, just part that you earn! Also not every project is paying
Activity: 1078
June 08, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
It is true that the reward on Bountyhive are really small, but I know many people who don't want to make weekly reports about their job like on Bitcointalk, so it is very convinient for them to use BH. I am not sure about the correctness of their token calculation, but there is not option to check it.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
Maybe theyre just making there pocket full and make us as a tool, but even though they just paying the hunters as it should be.
Activity: 434
June 08, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
As far as I know, a bounty that has been listed in bountyhive is a bounty that has been selected to its legitimacy. But maybe some of them have not reached softcap. So to be safe, you look for the bounty that is softcap to you can follow, at least you have minimized from loss. Because if you follow a bounty that happens to be at the end of bounty, it can not reach softcap. then your risk is not getting any results from the bounty, because bounty will not pay any participants who follow his bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: