Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 27. (Read 5514 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
June 08, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
Now Bountyhive has only a few projects left because I guess nobody want to give their bounty program to them. They did a horrible job in the past, I'm surprised how they survive until this day honestly.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:21:05 AM
It is not scam, but there are a lot of scenarios in where they just keep the tokens that you should earn and they just put useless excuses to the bounty participants (just as if they did not follow the rules as an example)
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 08, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I totally notice it ,but many people here takes it for opportunity to earn more so they join in all bounty campagn without resarching for their project or didnt see the only want of their team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.

I agree with you , the spreadsheet is not transparent to all, it must be, for the participants knowledge about their stakes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
June 08, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
You can not say that this project is fraudulent. It takes more time to understand all the advantages of this platform. It is already very popular.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
Immediately I joined the crypto world I've been using Bountyhive and so far their payments have been prompt they distribute tokens immediately the ICO ends. The only thing I will suggest they work on  is spreadsheet for transparency and maybe no one will be raising this topic again

I don't think they're scam, they have absolutely no reason to be. As they make much more money when running the platform and they benefit of other projects, not their own.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
June 07, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
I thought they were going to provide spreadsheets. When will that be?
Transparency is actually like the main issue they are having now. A lot of people have been skeptical using them as a result of that and in fact, a project which already started with them recently halted using them because of that lack of transparency. This is something that is required and they should pay attention to, otherwise they may actually end up losing a good spot as bounty management service.
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
I am not the first time I hear a negative feedback about this site bounty hive.  In free time I went to her and looked with my own eyes how it was arranged.  And he left it because he did not find the statistics and transparency of it.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
Dont think so they always reply when you ask a question and when an ico finished they send your bounties and never stole my bounties so I trust them.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
I thought they were going to provide spreadsheets. When will that be?
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
Their payment are too little and I believe for more transparent business they should provide spreadsheet. I participated a lot i bountyhive but I reconsidered to back to this forum again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 01:58:43 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

The reason why I don't like Bountyhive is because there is no spreadsheet. This does not allow participants to montior their stakes per week. If they were failed to be given stakes for a certain week they won't be able to know. They won't be able to estimate also how much reward they will be receiving at the end of the campaign. Bounty campaigns are much better if there is transparency between the developer and participants. In this way, scams will be avoided.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 06, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
Give them time, this is a new platform. Everything is very convenient and automated there. I think they have a future, although there have not been any big projects there yet.
Activity: 95
June 06, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
Immediately I joined the crypto world I've been using Bountyhive and so far their payments have been prompt they distribute tokens immediately the ICO ends. The only thing I will suggest they work on  is spreadsheet for transparency and maybe no one will be raising this topic again
Activity: 96
June 05, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
Activity: 104
June 04, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
If bountyhive is a scam? The truth is that i don't know anything that. That the team is using us to enrich themselves? I know that the aim of any business man or woman is to make profit, if i participate in a bounty campaign and i get paid i don't think i should worry myself with how much the team makes. I think if you want to succeed in life don't worry yourself about how much your superior make so that you won't quit before your pay day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
Scam? Maybe that's too much. Scam if you follow the bounty that should get a salary then you do not get it then that's the name of a scam, if you get a salary that does not match what is promised then it includes a liar but not a scam
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
I won't say that they are scammers, but I participated in the Mossland bounty and they paid ahead of time. As a result, the project has canceled these tokens and in the end nothing was paid!
Activity: 152
June 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM
I'm really starting to dislike the programme of Bountyhive. They are definitely not sincere with their projects at all. I don't even understand how they manage their projects, cause for me, I see it as wasting of time. The allocated tokens they ought to release isn't what they're releasing. Bitcointalk's project always remains the best for me.
Pages:
Jump to: