Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 24. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
Hi

I have not used bountyhive till now so not aware of their operational model. Before that it is important to note that what are their arrangements for listing of projects for bounty management.

If they have projects that lists there and offer compensation in form of tokens, lets say out of 5% allocated for bounty management, 2% goes to Bountyhive or there may be an arrangement like projects pay compensation upfront in form of BTC/ ETH, and they do not have any stake later from bounty token pool.

In both cases, there are chances of malicious intentions but later is better. Ofcourse, you cannot ask a Cat to take care of your milk. So, if one thinks that they are not adequately paid for their work, they must back off. Unlike many thinkers, bounty hunting is not a freebie from any project. You work for spreading a word about a project which mostly at a very nascent stage in anticipation of payment which shall be made in future. The same work takes a lot of Fiat if outsourced to any other external aganecy.

So one must take a call before commiting your time (which is equivalent to money).

very interesting he thread. i haven't participated yet but so far i had only read good about this page.

but the experiences here already show some problems  Shocked

A lot of people complain about this platform. It's not for nothing, that's why I'm avoiding her. The recent history of the project MosLand shows what there is a mess
Activity: 63
June 19, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
They are definitely doing many suspicious activities. I do not think that they will survive long in that situation.
I stay away from BountyHive campaigns because they are not actually with the companies that I want to promote. A lot of coins have potential even though the campaigns are managed by them though....
Activity: 85
June 19, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
Now there are really a lot of scams, and it turns out that work and long labor costs are done in vain. Very unpleasant. But not all teams cheat. There are those who really pay for work. True, there are fewer of them.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
Actually, if we want to be cheated, perhaps it can happen. Not only for bountyhive but for all bounty campaigns are also possible. We do not know in detail what the total sales of their crypto currency token and we also do not know exactly what percentage is given to us from those benefits. We do not know for sure because although the data is transparent but can also be transparently contrived. So far, I see the data was less transparent. If indeed we are deceived then I just hope I get a bigger livelihood substitute than the other party and those who deceive us submit to deal with God.
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
As I see it they paid their bounty participants. But the latest paid out, a lot of participants complain about their stakes why they got very few stakes.
In this time I joined many bounties on bountyhive too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
June 19, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
Well, are so many scams ICO every where even here in this forum and not only in the bountyhive. Some of these scam project are promoted by even respected Managers here in this forum though they may not be away that the project is a scam project. My problem with there moslem is that bountyhive team are not transparent in their most of their activities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
The main thing is that they at the time pay coins, but how much they leave it to themselves is not important. The tasks there are easy, they pay well.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
They might be fooling us,some of the people has already experienced not getting paid that is why is advisable that we shouldnt get of their bounties so when these people try to steal our stakes we still have another campaigns from the other bounty campaigns in bitcointalk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
There are more ICO's available than any one person can possibly do. I don't do bountyhive bounties because the way they are structured means you are unlikely ever to get a decent payout. If you look in the bounties section you can find enough good ones that you won't ever have to do a bad one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
I think it's not a scam, but because bountyhive is a third party and some developers sometimes delay their payments we should not blame bountyhive parties, because they are just mediators
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
I agree with the author. I participated in the project for more than two months and I didn't get any tokens on facebook campaign, because "you failed to reach even a 90% posting quota", but it is not true. Bountyhive doesn't have any spreadsheet, so I can not prove anything...
Activity: 43
June 19, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
Hello mate,

I don't think if it is wise to accuse someone who created his good reputation in a forum. BTW, nobody forces you to join their campaigns.

Speaking from the experience, I have earned more than 100£ participating in a social media campain just in three weeks. Imagine if I would have to participate for 8 weeks as it was required.

I stand against your words
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
Bountyhive has really been having poor projects in recent times. I do not trust the manager at all. Most campaigns I participated in were as good as nothing. I had never received any real reward asides Dropil. I never for once liked their project, anyway.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
I understand the author, the rewards of social bounty campaigns on Bountyhive are really not big, so I can give an advice – to participate in other bounties of this platform, such as content creation and signature bounty. In this case the number of participants is more limited, so the stakes are better. As for me, I don’t participate in these social bounties after I got first rewards, but I like this platform, also it has good airdrops
Activity: 72
June 19, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Well their bounties do seem to fill up too fast.
Activity: 79
June 19, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
They are definitely doing many suspicious activities. I do not think that they will survive long in that situation.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 19, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Hi

I have not used bountyhive till now so not aware of their operational model. Before that it is important to note that what are their arrangements for listing of projects for bounty management.

If they have projects that lists there and offer compensation in form of tokens, lets say out of 5% allocated for bounty management, 2% goes to Bountyhive or there may be an arrangement like projects pay compensation upfront in form of BTC/ ETH, and they do not have any stake later from bounty token pool.

In both cases, there are chances of malicious intentions but later is better. Ofcourse, you cannot ask a Cat to take care of your milk. So, if one thinks that they are not adequately paid for their work, they must back off. Unlike many thinkers, bounty hunting is not a freebie from any project. You work for spreading a word about a project which mostly at a very nascent stage in anticipation of payment which shall be made in future. The same work takes a lot of Fiat if outsourced to any other external aganecy.

So one must take a call before commiting your time (which is equivalent to money).

very interesting he thread. i haven't participated yet but so far i had only read good about this page.

but the experiences here already show some problems  Shocked
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 19, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
I receive awards from the project.  I work since March and did not notice anything wrong.  I look forward to the following payments, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got.
Pages:
Jump to: