Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 28. (Read 5514 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
June 03, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
For some projects, they really gave a little coins,  need to read more carefully about them. But even if so, what can be done?
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
You join the Bountyhive campaign. You will not be able to say that your payment so far is very profitable because of the high number of participants. You also do not know how they calculate in the spreadsheet. But you can say that you have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties. The team is very active and willing to help their participants to get a good bet and wait for your first reward, if you want to talk to them then you can contact their customer support.
I see some ICO projects they are introducing as potential, maybe some of them have ICO scam projects,
they also can not control it...

Bountyhive for me is one of the good source to find a good project.
Yes that's right there's some projects from bountyhive are scam but also there's bounty that I gain a big amount as a reward.

I thought they scan ICOs before managing it? Don't they have a requirement before they engage on an ICO?
I dont think the filter the ico before managing it since there are so many competitor which can take the managing of bounty if they refuse. It means they will loss money. But its also depending on their choice, They choose money in the first priority or their popularity.
I mean if they put popularity on the top money, they will filter the ico before managing.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
It's not a big deal when we have a automated platform so there can be a 6000 participation very easily. You can not say it scam because you don't need to maintain any links or upload it on bitcointalk weekly
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
Lately there are more and more becoming scum projects, and only for the entire time of their existence I was in dropil
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
Bounthive scam some of the people in this business tried to use it to victim the some of the investors to gain profit or income in easily way even if it is in a bad way because they are belong to the selfish person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

Why are you surprised??? Do you want to come to the bounty platform, use it for free and earn a lot of money??? you surprise me? The bounty has to be entered when there are less than 1000 people. Then there is a chance to make good money.
Activity: 158
June 02, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
Perhaps the projects themselves pay so much, you can still make money on their platform. And the main thing is that there are no reports.
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
That is the problem since there is no transparency on the page they just promise that you get and i think that is a problem because there is no assurance that you have done the job completely since stakes are not shown and i think this is a broken  system because it either be used on scams or honest people that dont get credited for the work they have done.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I prefer on joining bounty campaigns here in this forum more than participating on the bounty hive because most of the campaigns there in that site is not really paying well.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
Obviously there is no transparency in the management of the bountyhive. I dropped out of the Twitter campaign when they asked for $ 5 a month for the audit while initially not talking. I still post but to the end did not get coin. Very angry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
I am a new member at the Bountyhive. I can not say that the amount of payment I received is very beneficial because the participants are high and I do not even know how to count in the spreadsheet, but it is much better to see the site but I can say that I I never feel inconvenience or difficulty paying. I think they are the best in the market, they will never pay or have no evidence available yet.What I see is the hope of a good payment in bountyhive but it is not about scam. According to my knowledge, bountyhive can follow its future, especially those who hive, they expect payment at every bountyhive.They are expected to deliver both payments to a team that runs in a charity program, with a very good fraudulent results in the number of rewards that a party delivers at the end of both campaigns.So I think bountyhive is never like to scam.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

Perhaps you are right in some ways, but in fact, the company's bounties offer their terms and an exemplary reward for the performance of certain tasks, and we can decide to agree to these conditions or not.
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
I personally dont care about what the owners if bountyhive get,I am a participant in the site and to me,it's almost like free money because I dont have to submit any reports,my tasks there is almost too easy to be true and at the end of each campaign
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:01:27 AM
I was very happy to participate in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal also because you did not have to send reports, but now I see that the tokens they distribute are really very few, because for each bounty campaign they also accept thousands of people.

I think Bounty portal is not a scam and it has automated things which is good for bounty hunters and also it saves time to moderate such tedious task to manually counts twitter and Facebook posts.

We can't see the automated stuff though, they aren't transparent enough.
Activity: 248
May 31, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
You are very right my brother, the concept of bountyhive is base on deceit and more people are falling victim and they keep joining campaigns from them, currently I have up-to 5 different coins from bountyhive which are useless because they are not traded anywhere,
Am highly disappointed in them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
indeed indirectly in a state of disappointment when deceived by the project developers are very impressed by the bounter just to enrich the dev. so from the bounty that the goal to take advantage of itself is very visible and very felt. then I need to appeal to friends who follow bounty to learn more about the concept and progress of the project developed.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Well, some of the ico's in their site are not really paying that much but still there is a community in that forum but still not as large as bitcointalk so we cannot say that they are legit because some of the developers in that site are fraud.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
May 31, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
I agree with you, but is it 5-10 dollars from the company with the number of participants in the amount of 6000 people bad? If you multiply this money by the number of participants in the company, you get a decent amount.

For lots of ICOs $60,000 in tokens is literally - nothing. Grin
In light of announced hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars in tokens, allocated for Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
May 31, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
I agree with you, but is it 5-10 dollars from the company with the number of participants in the amount of 6000 people bad? If you multiply this money by the number of participants in the company, you get a decent amount.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
Not like other bounty platform that didnt pay rewards, sometimes its a scam. And if you are worried about transparency, bountyhive will make an update about spreadsheet result, so just sit tight and relax.

Well it's about time.
I have a feeling rewards will be much higher once they do release those spreadsheets.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: