Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 62. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
regardless of fraud or whatever.
more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful.
and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:59:23 PM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.
exactlh
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 29, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

I agree with you totally
I noticed as well but could do less
Just have to get head straight up and earn money from cryptos
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 07:46:06 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 07:41:29 PM
I noticed it too
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Pages:
Jump to: