Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 17. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
One of the rules of participation in the bounty is that it must turn 18. as it will be checked? You will need to send a passport? But in the form of a questionnaire there is no this.
Well its very good questions mate. How can the team can check participants realy age with any supporting documents like identification or Id. Hopefully this will be assisted soon for everybody's clarifications.
Activity: 126
You guys are just focussing on youtube streaming while thier are also other media streaming platforms. What about twitch or maybe bigo app.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Only youtube bounty campaign? But well, this is a great way of promoting this project in this community of crypto currency. The youtube is one of the most powerful tool that can be use to spread the information of a certain project in a much larger area. The IBC as an international congress has a good platform so if the team will keep on promoting this project, a high possibility to gain more investors will occur to the IBC.

I am just curious why the team focuses on the youtube bounty campaign, even though a lot of people are using youtube how this campaign will make  the project more popular in the youtube platform?
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Only youtube bounty campaign? But well, this is a great way of promoting this project in this community of crypto currency. The youtube is one of the most powerful tool that can be use to spread the information of a certain project in a much larger area. The IBC as an international congress has a good platform so if the team will keep on promoting this project, a high possibility to gain more investors will occur to the IBC.

Yeah, because IBC is not a platform and what they are looking is about about a video that describe about the conference I think. This is connected to Nucleus Vision which I think is one of the co-host of this event.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
One of the rules of participation in the bounty is that it must turn 18. as it will be checked? You will need to send a passport? But in the form of a questionnaire there is no this.

Pretty good observation, I think that rules doesn't much effective because like what you mention it needs some proof of evidence and it will only makes the participant uneasy due to some requirements needed which it will only identify the personal information of the video creator.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Di you also have a link to your other bounty campaign. This is not fair for people like me who dont have youtube followers. Hopefully we can also earn your tokens by a different bounty.
I agree, there is actually many of us that has many followers on youtube, so even if we want to participate it would be impossible ,I hope there are alternate way to earn.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!

Why not just buy some more subscribers? It's not like that the cost for buying some subs is pretty high. It's usually pretty damn cheap if I'm not wrong
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 574
You have chosen quite interesting way of promotion, standard, but in too time unusual by what video can provide once a week that in turn gives the chance for obtaining considerable quantity of tokens to everyone the participant. However, what to do to those people who have no subscribers to youtube at all? Whether there will be also other bounty?
Activity: 504
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 140
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg
Activity: 294
The project as a whole is not bad, but I could not find the necessary information about the developers, tell me where I can find more information about the developers.
Activity: 59
The International Blockchain Congress (IBC) will be the largest congregation of innovators, businesses, technologists, regulators, startups and enthusiasts to come together and pave the way for an open and transparent blockchain powered world. The inaugural edition on the 3rd and 4th of August will take place in Hyderabad, Telengana’s Thriving IT and Tech hub and one of the fastest growing emerging markets for blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Activity: 560
What is the Stake price with USD , BTC or ETH ?

Hello there its already said the stakes will be awarded in ETH . Please read properly in the OP page. Surely there a lot of interested members will join this campaign because of the HIGH stakes that they offered.
Yeah, I agree with you mate. Read properly in the first post of the thread so you will know the criteria and instruction on how much the stakes will be rewarded.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
What is the Stake price with USD , BTC or ETH ?

Hello there its already said the stakes will be awarded in ETH . Please read properly in the OP page. Surely there a lot of interested members will join this campaign because of the HIGH stakes that they offered.
Activity: 602
Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!
You can just edit it anyway instead of the sentence where you asking about the youtube channel. However, how can I join the youtube campaign?
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: