Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 16. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
That why i see a lot of people can joinning this bounty. Maybe i will creat a video first, then make increasing at my subscribers after.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think that the concept of this program is pretty unique and can be developed more,but as far as the representative properties count, that great.
First they will need high subscribers for the Congress so i think once the bounty pickup it will stream in large individuals to come onboard let give it small time and see how far it goes
Activity: 434
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
Well, i have old channel, but unfortunately it not relate to crypto currency. Have only youtube bounty of IBC? No others campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I got some youtube channels but channel must be related to cryptocurreny or it doesn't matter? another question , you don't mention how you much will pay in total to allow ud to estimate how much the stake will worth !!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the concept of this program is pretty unique and can be developed more,but as far as the representative properties count, that great.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
Probably, a lot of youtubers now are excited with this one of a kind campaign because they have a chance to earned much rewards. I just hope that the team will be able to succeed on this kind of promotion sinced most of the people of crypto are likely to joined in signature and social media campaigns.
Activity: 294
I think the project is moving in the right direction. The developers immediately made their channel on Youtube in order to make it easier for all proponents of the project to understand and recognize the concept of the project development. And the number of subscribers will definitely increase in the future.
It is desirable for project to receive very well-known youtuber which would become interested in IBC advance if it has occurred, then the audience sharply would jump up and progress in realization of tokens would go.
Project white papers with end to end information makes every one understand their dedication and success attributes this can lead a postive response.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/39TOtcLQYTA
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think the project is moving in the right direction. The developers immediately made their channel on Youtube in order to make it easier for all proponents of the project to understand and recognize the concept of the project development. And the number of subscribers will definitely increase in the future.
It is desirable for project to receive very well-known youtuber which would become interested in IBC advance if it has occurred, then the audience sharply would jump up and progress in realization of tokens would go.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Joined Youtube campaign

user: mcpoYmicro
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrAltcoin
Youtube video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKzZlnJ2O0
Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!

Why not just buy some more subscribers? It's not like that the cost for buying some subs is pretty high. It's usually pretty damn cheap if I'm not wrong
I do not understand why you should buy subscribers at all? This will say that the company does not conscientiously treat the development and popularity of the project.
Dua
Activity: 616
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
Well, this number of participants is just the beginning. The further the project develops, the more participants will join the channel. So the team and the project still have a lot of time to develop their project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
I think that the project can be successful if it does not come up with all sorts of video bloggers that could be spoiled by YouTube.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
500 participants are quite many number for almost todays. It means that the project is very interesting. The increase is indication that project is continuously growing and fine. More advertising this project will be more famous a d collonade.
Di you also have a link to your other bounty campaign. This is not fair for people like me who dont have youtube followers. Hopefully we can also earn your tokens by a different bounty.
I agree, there is actually many of us that has many followers on youtube, so even if we want to participate it would be impossible ,I hope there are alternate way to earn.
I agree that the team will need to have a another ways of campaign so that more people will participate on this. Because not all people here have a lot of followers in youtube. Most of the people only watch the video and nothing else. Hopefully, it will be addressed by the team of IBC.
Pages:
Jump to: