Pages:
Author

Topic: Bouty and KYC - page 2. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
KYC is supposed to be confidential and everyone definitely doubts if had to submit personal data. KYC and I think should be informed from the very beginning of the project will begin. So that all the participants to join in the project, they've prepared since the beginning. And when personal data are needed they are already ready to fill.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 20, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
KYC, for Bounty campaign, is not as terrible as it paints. It is what I can see with the experience of the Bounty campaigns that I have participated.
In all the times that I participate, they have given enough time to send the documents. Only participants should be aware of the Bounty manager updates usually in Telegram.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Please revise the title of the post. You wrote the wrong word "Bounty"
Activity: 223
October 19, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
You are quite right that bounty managers should have disclose information concerning kyc to bounty participants at the beginning of the bounty but the truth is that most times, bounty managers are also ignorant of the fact that kyc will be required from the beginning. They might also become away towards the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 196
October 19, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
Although the ICOs have all the power to add extra requirements or new rules in their project, I think it's a rather suspicious move, since many bounty hunters like me, do not participate in ICOs that require KYC, and indicating it at the end of the bounty is something quite scummy and untrustful
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
If under the terms of the bounty campaign is necessary KYC, then I fulfill the conditions.  Mostly for this I use a driver's license.  But if they demand a KYc at the end of the campaign, I think that this is not fair to the participants and is a fraud.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
October 19, 2018, 04:41:25 PM
Hi there!

Definetly KYC needs to be announced befor the bounty instead of afterwards, imo bounty and airdrops dont need KYC at all.
You aint a custumor more a employe in terms of bounty.

Kyc is needed when you buy something not when you earn them.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 19, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
Eventually every bounty program announce the KYC in the starting stage. But sotimes we found in the end. But that's the bounty manger who making things more hard. Good managing teams knows the time and importance of KYC but some don't care. Even so many scammers also in bounty that's why also it's important KYC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
KYC brings a lot of inconvenience. I don't like it when the bounty changes the terms at the end.
Activity: 152
October 19, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Even if the manager from the very beginning will report about KYC, the participant just won't participate in him. If he doesn't want to transfer the personal information to someone, then doesn't matter when the manager reports about need. Often happens that even he doesn't know whether the KYC company will carry out or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
Well, usually in the bounty which require kyc usually pay very well , well, I can say that I was caught , so I think in such bounty, few involved people
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
Bounty managers often are hired professionals, which are not a part of the team. Also during the process of preparation to ICO team decides, should they introduce KYC for bounty hunters or they will risk a bit with the interpretation of the law so they themselves may do not know.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 19, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
I never joined some bounty campaign project needed KYC at the end of ico or bounty for getting payment and reward, I always ask at the first time when participated at bounty campaign, needed KYC at the end of bounty time or not, when no needed I will join it.

I also act in a similar way, but in one campaign the rules of participation changed at the end of the campaign and in order to receive the award it was necessary to pass the KYC. It is a pity that it is impossible to punish the project developers for changing the rules.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
October 19, 2018, 03:45:48 PM
I think sometimes bounty managers or project's marketing team consciously do not express KYC rule at the beginning of the bounty. So they have more participants and when distribution starts the pay less.  KYC should be announced before the program starts, if not, they do not have such right after bounty ends. But it is our mistake, we should not follow such manager's bounties and we have to fud such projects. So other bounties cannot cheat bounty hunters.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 19, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
In fact, I don’t mind giving out personal data while participating in a Bounty company. But I would like to know about this at the beginning when I register with the Bounty company.
From my perspective, sometimes it could be of the best interest to honest bounty hunters as KYC will expose and disqualify dubious hunters who sometimes might have signed up with up to 5 alts in a single bounty campaign, even after knowing it is against the bounty rules and regulations.
But still, that doesn't justify the fact that it should have been stated when starting the campaign.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
Many campaigns speak about passing of verification after completion of a campaign. It is not honest. Successful campaigns do not want to pay.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
It is very annoying when programs do not announce kyc during the program and it comes up after the program and sometimes and lasts for e very short period of time with no proper information.It should be announced earlier
Activity: 591
October 19, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
indeed the bounty manager should announce that at the end of the campaign it is obligatory to fill in the KYC, so that if there are bounty hunters who do not want to fill in the kyc they will not join the bounty.
In fact, I don’t mind giving out personal data while participating in a Bounty company. But I would like to know about this at the beginning when I register with the Bounty company.
Activity: 243
October 19, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
I think the bounty manager should have announced that at the end of the campaign it was obligatory to fill in the KYC, so that if there were bounty hunters who did not want to fill in the kyc they would not join the bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
October 19, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
I think that KYC regulations will be announced early, because it will look fair, if it is announced at the end it will be difficult to receive from some bounty participants.
Pages:
Jump to: