Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule - page 2. (Read 3244 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 09, 2022, 10:23:55 AM
GGG successfully win against Murata, not thru an exact KO but Murata's team throw the towel as a sign of giving up the fight.

The trilogy with Canelo Alvarez is now getting in shape and the thing left for now is for Canelo to win the upcoming fight with Dmitry Bivol next month. Feel sorry for those who risk betting at Murata as for me, I really can't take that risk even if it was a homecourt for Murata. This GGG never gets old.

Excited now to see the clash between Canelo and GGG. What a wonderful gift on GGG's birthday.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 09, 2022, 10:08:50 AM
I thought Murata can keep up he is moving forward and hitting Golovkin a lot but Golovkin just absorbed it all and he tires Murata with a lot of head punches, both fighters have given everything but Murata is not tested to this kind of fighter who just eat his punches, Golovkin really has a strong chin, we'll now wait for the outcome of the Canelo - Bivol match for the boxing community to push the trilogy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
April 09, 2022, 08:38:35 AM
It looks like we will have a chance to see the trilogy another classic GGG performance, his opponent is exhausted and he cannot keep up, his corners threw in the towel for a 9th round win for GGG, Murata is great in the first phase of the fight but after five rounds it's all Golovkin.
This fight has proven that GGG has an iron chin he eats up all Murata's punches, at 40 Golovkin still has it to do another round against Alvarez.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 09, 2022, 08:12:23 AM
I'm lucky to have a link to this fight on Facebook the fight will be starting in a few minutes as I'm writing this post, I hope it will not be taken down, I miss Golovkin fighting we'll now see if he is still worth fighting Canelo again for their trilogy.

GGG vs Murata Live

Dang, it's no longer available.

And it seems the supporting bout is also proceeding from what I read from news and maybe the GGG vs Murata is next already.

Good luck to all bettors here, but I'm routing for GGG to win so that he will have his trilogy with Canelo also this year.

The link is still up, I'm surprised by Murata's performance he is the aggressive one and he is landing punches those body punches by Murata are hurting GGG we may see a big upset here based on my card Murata is leading in almost all the rounds this is a very interesting fight, Murata can take a punch and it's surprising
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
April 09, 2022, 07:59:10 AM
I'm lucky to have a link to this fight on Facebook the fight will be starting in a few minutes as I'm writing this post, I hope it will not be taken down, I miss Golovkin fighting we'll now see if he is still worth fighting Canelo again for their trilogy.

GGG vs Murata Live

Dang, it's no longer available.

And it seems the supporting bout is also proceeding from what I read from news and maybe the GGG vs Murata is next already.

Good luck to all bettors here, but I'm routing for GGG to win so that he will have his trilogy with Canelo also this year.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 09, 2022, 07:49:19 AM

GGG vs Murata Live
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 09, 2022, 06:56:14 AM
I just did lol.

Maybe GGG has still some tricks in the bag but I think my bet has the potential of winning. The fight will be held in Japan and we knew that Japanese are a proud people so Murata will be pumped up for this fight knowing that he has the crowd behind him.

Even Team Canelo is prepared for the GGG scenario as they are looking for the winner of Beterbiev-Smith winner to be the opponent of Canelo in case GGG would lose.

What nice guts you have there although even in front of the big Japanese crowd, I don't see Murata will be pumped up.

I'm much interested in your last statement and I just become aware of it because you tell us here that in case GGG loses, there's already a considered boxer to face Canelo in September if he wins against Bivol in May.

It's just an hour of waiting guys and the clash between GGG vs Murata will now commence.

The Japanese fans are truly excited about this as they will host one of the biggest boxing events in history.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 08, 2022, 08:00:07 PM
They are both already past their prime.

That one I do not agree with for GGG, he has not lost a fight since 2019, in fact, his only loss is against Canelo who is a great fighter and that one was still controversial until now, so I think there's no basis for calling GGG has passed his prime.

Just for the record, there's a period when we called a boxer in his prime or not. At around 39 to 40 years of age, it should be obvious that we can call a boxer out of his prime. Don't get me wrong, being out of their prime doesn't mean they are truly weak. It's just that, don't expect their performance will be the same as during their prime.

Don't tell me you still consider GGG in his prime? If GGG will be able to win against Murata, it does mean he is still in good shape but we can't consider it as a win during his prime. His 2019 fight is remarkable because he was already in a veteran period at that time but still manage to put Canelo in a difficult fight. If only he meet Canelo during his prime, he will win it without a doubt.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
April 08, 2022, 05:58:53 PM
But GGG is still GGG, we cannot judge unless we see him fight again. He is not young but his opponent is not young as well, the age difference is not too far so GGG should know how to handle the Japanese opponent. If you guys think that GGG is no longer in his prime, then maybe consider betting against him.

I just did lol.

Maybe GGG has still some tricks in the bag but I think my bet has the potential of winning. The fight will be held in Japan and we knew that Japanese are a proud people so Murata will be pumped up for this fight knowing that he has the crowd behind him.

Even Team Canelo is prepared for the GGG scenario as they are looking for the winner of Beterbiev-Smith winner to be the opponent of Canelo in case GGG would lose.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 08, 2022, 04:19:28 PM

That one I do not agree with for GGG, he has not lost a fight since 2019, in fact, his only loss is against Canelo who is a great fighter and that one was still controversial until now, so I think there's no basis for calling GGG has passed his prime.

I think this is fair and does not apply to his sports results, but to his physical form. It is difficult to assume that at the age of 39 the athlete did not pass his peak. Perhaps now GGG is close to the peak if we take a combination of experience, physical form and skills, but still I think that in a sport like boxing, physical condition matters close to dominant, so I think that the prime of GGG is really behind.

But GGG is still GGG, we cannot judge unless we see him fight again. He is not young but his opponent is not young as well, the age difference is not too far so GGG should know how to handle the Japanese opponent. If you guys think that GGG is no longer in his prime, then maybe consider betting against him.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
April 08, 2022, 03:14:34 PM
Just try to analyze the age difference,
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

not much of a difference, right?

I have pointed this out before that's why I don't understand why age is a factor and considered a disadvantage for GGG. 3 years gap is really nothing. They are both already past their prime.

GGG is also around 35-36 years old when he fights Canelo in his super-prime status but still, the latter struggle to beat the sh*t out of GGG.

Like I always said, Murata's only advantage is the homecourt and the full support of Japan's people on his back. GGG is a tough wall to defeat and having a strong moral is not enough as an advantage.
I agree, without a doubt GGG is no longer on his prime and he is old for boxing standards but his opponent is not young either.

If GGG fights Canelo during his next fight then we may talk about age being an important factor as Canelo is still on his prime, but doing so during this fight seems unjustified. After all, people do not appreciate how strong and healthy they are when they are young until they begin to lose it, so even if GGG is in good shape at 39 years old is impossible that he still recovers from the huge punishment he receives as a boxer as he did at his youth.
In the world of boxing age matters cause when a boxer is in his prime years a boxer contains aggressive, strong, good footwork and they can take/ handle the punches by their opponents like GGG in his prime years but now he is getting old it's hard for him to play his style when he is still in his prime cause the stamina and the movement speed is no longer accurate to beat a young opponent. But anyway boxing is all strategic. You can win if you have a good start.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
April 08, 2022, 03:02:09 PM
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

I have pointed this out before that's why I don't understand why age is a factor and considered a disadvantage for GGG. 3 years gap is really nothing. They are both already past their prime.

GGG is also around 35-36 years old when he fights Canelo in his super-prime status but still, the latter struggle to beat the sh*t out of GGG.

Like I always said, Murata's only advantage is the homecourt and the full support of Japan's people on his back. GGG is a tough wall to defeat and having a strong moral is not enough as an advantage.
I agree, without a doubt GGG is no longer on his prime and he is old for boxing standards but his opponent is not young either.

If GGG fights Canelo during his next fight then we may talk about age being an important factor as Canelo is still on his prime, but doing so during this fight seems unjustified. After all, people do not really appreciate how strong and healthy they are when they are young until they begin to lose it, so even if GGG is in good shape at 39 years old is impossible that he still recovers from the huge punishment he receives as a boxer as he did at his youth.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 08, 2022, 02:58:26 PM
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

Having the crowd wont really be enough as we all know but the boost up because you are fighting in your home country plus having that support will really be giving out that emotion but wont be enough on beating GGG>

Its not surprising that people would really be looking for the factors specially on age because we know that it would really take some toll on boxers performance.
Cant blame them though but GGG could still fucked Murata on this fight without any doubts.
It is true that Murata have that advantage because he is fighting and standing in his own ground and the audience are surely full packed with Japanese as the most spectators on the fight will be there people but yes I agree, that fact alone won't be enough to take down GGG as he doesn't have any advantage aside from that.

Sure that take some toll but most of boxers who are experiencing that is those who aren't active anymore and only getting some pro fights once every 2 years or so.
Much sure that GGG might already be that get used to control nor even ignore the crowd if its against on him or totally cheering up his opponent.A true boxer/fighter would not easily be distracted whether the
crowd isnt really favor on him or doesnt really get any cheer.If someones determination is to beat up the opponent in front of him then i dont see any issues.Murata should really be that careful
and be prepared on what he would be facing on this upcoming fight.Just like the rest that this would be an easy fight for GGG.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 08, 2022, 11:55:33 AM

I think this is fair and does not apply to his sports results, but to his physical form. It is difficult to assume that at the age of 39 the athlete did not pass his peak. Perhaps now GGG is close to the peak if we take a combination of experience, physical form and skills, but still I think that in a sport like boxing, physical condition matters close to dominant, so I think that the prime of GGG is really behind.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146
April 08, 2022, 11:05:21 AM
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

Having the crowd wont really be enough as we all know but the boost up because you are fighting in your home country plus having that support will really be giving out that emotion but wont be enough on beating GGG>

Its not surprising that people would really be looking for the factors specially on age because we know that it would really take some toll on boxers performance.
Cant blame them though but GGG could still fucked Murata on this fight without any doubts.
It is true that Murata have that advantage because he is fighting and standing in his own ground and the audience are surely full packed with Japanese as the most spectators on the fight will be there people but yes I agree, that fact alone won't be enough to take down GGG as he doesn't have any advantage aside from that.

Sure that take some toll but most of boxers who are experiencing that is those who aren't active anymore and only getting some pro fights once every 2 years or so.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 08, 2022, 10:17:06 AM
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

Maybe because they have no other reasons to throw at GGG, that's why they are just always saying that "he's already 40 years old and he's going to have a poor performance and blah blah blah". But how about Murata, what are his advantage(s) against GGG? Nothing in terms of capabilities.

It is just a 4 years gap and Murata haven't even attain what GGG have attained during that age. If he's being confident about that then I won't be surprised that he will lose against GGG or worse getting knock out because the latter is still more experience and have a tougher build than him. And terms of who has the stronger chin, I think we already know the answer.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
April 08, 2022, 08:39:29 AM

Yes, after the controversial lost against Canelo, GGG has comeback and manage to win again so I think Canelo didn't take away anything from him. Although his opponents I would say is just so-so and there are others who are saying that his performance might not merit for a Canelo trilogy. But if he performs good against Murata and win, then it can warrant and justify having a third and final fight with Canelo.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 08, 2022, 06:25:01 AM

Then this time the face off of GGG vs. Murata is the best time to show to us the boxing fans that they have not been passed their prime in their boxing careers. I do believe that both fighter are a good fighter and that being said it would give us a fight that is worth watching for and worth betting for. GGG is no doubt the known fighter for now and attract a lot of bettors to bet favor on him which I should include myself and I am pretty sure that this man will give us a good and fair fight.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
April 08, 2022, 03:05:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 07, 2022, 08:48:19 PM
Murata 36 years old
GGG 39 years old.

Mentally it could give him a boost, we know that athletes wanted to give a good show for their fans, specially if they hear the cheering, for sure Murata might come alive  in this fight.  Yeah, if GGG wake up in the right side of the bed, he could messed up Murata real bad in the first half of the match. Rounds 1-6 might be GGG and taking control of the match, and unless Murata can dig deeper and with the support of his fans, maybe he will make a comeback but he might fall short.
Pages:
Jump to: