Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule - page 5. (Read 3244 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 02, 2022, 02:06:10 PM
@milewilda. Similar to what I have said in the other thread about boxing predictions, Murata might be very underestimated for this fight. The fight will be in Japan where Murata is the hero, GGG will be 40 years old on the day of the fight, Murata is only 36 years old with a 2 inch reach advantage. Also, all of Murata's losses he challenged those boxers again and won them each with a knockout. Would you bet GGG with very small odds?

That's true that Murata has the reach advantage, it's more like of an almost 5 inches reach advantage because it was a 12 centimeter gap. However, I don't agree in that particular statement that Murata's age is also an advantage compared to the 4 year older GGG at the day of the fight because that is just a short span and it's not that Murata have experienced and fathom GGG's ring IQ and experience when he was also 36 years old.

However, would you bet on GGG with very small odds and with this presenty old GGG who has some disadvantages against him? The fight also being in Japan is making me speculate that the referee and the judges will be in the yakuza's payroll hehehe. I would not be shocked if this fight ends in an upset split decision and Murata the winner.

If GGG wants to win, this fight should not reach the judges' scorecards, he has to beat Murata by knocking him out.
GGG has 36 KOs from 41 fights, I'm sure he can beat Murata by KO.

So if you want better odds, just guess which round GGG would stop the fight, or bet on ranges every 3 rounds.
I have a feeling 1-3 rounds gives better odds.

GGG winning by a knockout against Murata is not impossible, actually given his stats/record, the chances of GGG getting a KO is high and I don't doubt him at all that he can still do it this time around. Aside from that, he really needs to end this fight with an explosive finishing punch to attract more attention and put an end to the people who are doubting at his capabilities.

So if you want better odds, just guess which round GGG would stop the fight, or bet on ranges every 3 rounds.
Aside from the tasty odds, can GGG really stop it between round 1-3? My best guess would be 5-7.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2022, 01:42:21 PM
Yes mate, it is! It would be that much interesting if both Canelo and GGG would win in their respective matches so that a trilogy is more possible but it's not that I'm hoping that Murata and Bivol will also lose because just like Canelo and GGG they also wanted to win this fight to prove themselves that they still have more to offer in the industry. Anyways, their match is near and first is GGG vs Murata, we'll just see what they have to offer to the public.

Since there's an anticipation of a trilogy between Canelo and GGG, it seems Bivol and Murata have an attempt to spoil it. Obviously, these two want to win.

However, on a much technical, Bivol has the chance to upset Canelo while on the other hand, I really can't see how Murata will be able to defeat GGG. I also said before that Murata's only advantage is the fight will be held in front of his fellow countrymen and we know how fans there show support to their representative in every home match.

Well then, it's just about a few days and around waiting and we will now witness the result of this fight.

We never know what will happen till we see them fighting inside the ring,

Like what you are saying, both Bivol and Murata want to win and spoil this possible trilogy, though the chance is slim
but if in case upset takes place, fans will need to wait for any updates from the camp of both Alvarez and GGG.

But hopefully both will win and start arranging the date for the possible trilogy, which long been waited by all
the fans mostly of GGG.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 02, 2022, 11:11:13 AM
If GGG wants to win, this fight should not reach the judges' scorecards, he has to beat Murata by knocking him out.

Not necessary for a KO win for GGG.

If the rounds were a clear win by him, no need to worry if it ends up in a judge's decision.

It should be another way around and Murata instead should try to knock out GGG if he wants to win because I'm sure GGG will win mostly the rounds.

Easier said than done. It's common that early rounds have high odds.

But since we don't have any option to bet on GGG's advantages, it will be a hard choice to pick for us.

Good luck to us bettors.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 02, 2022, 08:25:49 AM

I tend to agree somewhat the judges are more on host side, but if GGG is clearly dominating, obviously the judges will in his side. If the result Murata is the winner, pretty sure the scorecard get robbed.

Murata do have strong chin, his twice lose are via decision... so the odds for 1-3 rounds probably the highest. I'm not sure GGG could via KO, there's also a chance might be upset. Perhaps GGG win via decision likely to happen.
I'm not sure about that because if you look at the Pacman vs Horn fight, it was Pacman who dominated the game and people are expecting a unanimous decision win by Pacman after the game, but it was the opposite that happen. So the boxing world got mad at the result, even the commentator are not happy because it was an obvious robbery in daylight.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
April 02, 2022, 05:02:41 AM

I tend to agree somewhat the judges are more on host side, but if GGG is clearly dominating, obviously the judges will in his side. If the result Murata is the winner, pretty sure the scorecard get robbed.

Murata do have strong chin, his twice lose are via decision... so the odds for 1-3 rounds probably the highest. I'm not sure GGG could via KO, there's also a chance might be upset. Perhaps GGG win via decision likely to happen.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
April 02, 2022, 03:52:14 AM
@milewilda. Similar to what I have said in the other thread about boxing predictions, Murata might be very underestimated for this fight. The fight will be in Japan where Murata is the hero, GGG will be 40 years old on the day of the fight, Murata is only 36 years old with a 2 inch reach advantage. Also, all of Murata's losses he challenged those boxers again and won them each with a knockout. Would you bet GGG with very small odds?

That's true that Murata has the reach advantage, it's more like of an almost 5 inches reach advantage because it was a 12 centimeter gap. However, I don't agree in that particular statement that Murata's age is also an advantage compared to the 4 year older GGG at the day of the fight because that is just a short span and it's not that Murata have experienced and fathom GGG's ring IQ and experience when he was also 36 years old.

However, would you bet on GGG with very small odds and with this presenty old GGG who has some disadvantages against him? The fight also being in Japan is making me speculate that the referee and the judges will be in the yakuza's payroll hehehe. I would not be shocked if this fight ends in an upset split decision and Murata the winner.

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
April 02, 2022, 03:26:55 AM

legendary
Merit: 1353
April 02, 2022, 03:17:18 AM
^^ I do agree that Murata's chance is slim, and it seems that GGG is going to prove something in this fight so that the trilogy will be very intriguing because at 40 years old, maybe he could upset the version of Canelo at his prime. And for sure the crowd is behind Murata specially if they feel that their fighter is behind, they could cheer him up to somewhat pull an upset and derail that trilogy but hopefully GGG will be smart enough for to fight against a hometown fighter.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 01, 2022, 07:40:41 PM
Yes mate, it is! It would be that much interesting if both Canelo and GGG would win in their respective matches so that a trilogy is more possible but it's not that I'm hoping that Murata and Bivol will also lose because just like Canelo and GGG they also wanted to win this fight to prove themselves that they still have more to offer in the industry. Anyways, their match is near and first is GGG vs Murata, we'll just see what they have to offer to the public.

Since there's an anticipation of a trilogy between Canelo and GGG, it seems Bivol and Murata have an attempt to spoil it. Obviously, these two want to win.

However, on a much technical, Bivol has the chance to upset Canelo while on the other hand, I really can't see how Murata will be able to defeat GGG. I also said before that Murata's only advantage is the fight will be held in front of his fellow countrymen and we know how fans there show support to their representative in every home match.

Well then, it's just about a few days and around waiting and we will now witness the result of this fight.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 01, 2022, 03:26:03 PM

GGG has fought bigger guys before, bigger than Murata and yet he was able to beat all of them. When it comes to the advantage overall, that belongs to GGG, the only advantage Murata had is the home-court advantage as this fight will be happening in Japan.
legendary
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 01, 2022, 01:54:32 PM

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 01, 2022, 10:25:19 AM
Yes, that is quite normal nowadays knowing that GGG and Canelo was two of the best boxer in our generations now, so we know the fact that many fans and people are also looking forward for their trilogy. Specifically now that there is a higher chance that it will happen, so often times people will forget that they still have their own respective fights that will be a test for each other if the trilogy will be interesting or not.

The Trilogy was expected to happen in September. GGG will fight next month and Canelo in May. If ever one of them loses on their respective fight, the fans will be able to move on it within 1-2 months. Therefore, after that period, we can expect that there will be another hype for that trilogy until the month of September, the big night in boxing history this year.

Win or lose, that trilogy will happen. It's just that on the side of GGG losing against Murata, it seems not to make sense to make a fight against Canelo if he can't beat a much easy opponent as it should be.

I really thought that you would say that "win or lose, the trilogy will happen" without even considering what would happen on the supposed trilogy if GGG will lose against Murata Grin Yes, you're right about that because the case is really different if indeed GGG will be defeated next month (hope not) as their upcoming trilogy with Canelo isn't that interesting anymore because chances are it's Canelo who will win the third fight.

It will be more interesting if both will win and bring the fans fight that they all wanted to see.

Though GGG is aging, we will see that in his upcoming fight with Murata, the expectation will give us some good glimpse if
GGG still has that killing instinct when facing another tough fighter.

Murata will be a good testing ground as he will be inside his own land and be cheered by the fans.

legendary
April 01, 2022, 04:13:44 AM
Yes, that is quite normal nowadays knowing that GGG and Canelo was two of the best boxer in our generations now, so we know the fact that many fans and people are also looking forward for their trilogy. Specifically now that there is a higher chance that it will happen, so often times people will forget that they still have their own respective fights that will be a test for each other if the trilogy will be interesting or not.

The Trilogy was expected to happen in September. GGG will fight next month and Canelo in May. If ever one of them loses on their respective fight, the fans will be able to move on it within 1-2 months. Therefore, after that period, we can expect that there will be another hype for that trilogy until the month of September, the big night in boxing history this year.

Win or lose, that trilogy will happen. It's just that on the side of GGG losing against Murata, it seems not to make sense to make a fight against Canelo if he can't beat a much easy opponent as it should be.

I really thought that you would say that "win or lose, the trilogy will happen" without even considering what would happen on the supposed trilogy if GGG will lose against Murata Grin Yes, you're right about that because the case is really different if indeed GGG will be defeated next month (hope not) as their upcoming trilogy with Canelo isn't that interesting anymore because chances are it's Canelo who will win the third fight.

It will be more interesting if both will win and bring the fans fight that they all wanted to see.

Though GGG is aging, we will see that in his upcoming fight with Murata, the expectation will give us some good glimpse if
GGG still has that killing instinct when facing another tough fighter.

Murata will be a good testing ground as he will be inside his own land and be cheered by the fans.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
April 01, 2022, 01:58:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 30, 2022, 05:56:24 PM

That's right! Murata is still a threat on GGG's career even though there's a much more anticipated fight ahead of him which is the trilogy, even so he still needs to face Murata first and defeat him in-order to retain the hype of the fight that he is been calling for years now.

About Murata, I know that he is been really preparing for this fight because these are the fights that he has probably waited for years to have that one fight that will change his career and defeating GGG will be a good stepping stone for his career as it would really give him more opportunities in this industry.

What interests me on this fight is not how Murata will perform or his motivation but how GGG will handle himself going to this fight and the fight day, old age is catching up with him although I have not seen him slowing down on his last fight, every boxer's dilemma is their age and the body's reaction, the mind is still there but the body does not react to what the mind wants, it's not on Murata but if GGG still has it, if he still has it GGG can win this easily.
It's interesting, I think that before this fight happens GGG is thinking about how a fight between him and Canelo could be represented, in this fight GGG has to win against Murata so that the long-awaited fight with Canelo finally happens, it would be a shame if on this occasion GGG lost this fight and we were left without seeing the fight against Canelo, because I have seen that this is a possibility which will be something very sad for us who are boxing fans, clearly I have seen that in the poll of the Thread most give GGG as the winner, I hope everything happens in the best way.

GGG would be mainly the favorite which is really something that you could really say nor assure yourself on just seeing the difference towards their experience and just like on what others been saying that the gap is huge and speaking with popularity too then GGG is known as a good and strong boxer.He should ending it up on a good or a win for him to settle next with the Trilogy
and might consider on hanging his gloves after that Trilogy which not all people had expected that it could really be happening.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1853
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 30, 2022, 04:46:53 PM

That's right! Murata is still a threat on GGG's career even though there's a much more anticipated fight ahead of him which is the trilogy, even so he still needs to face Murata first and defeat him in-order to retain the hype of the fight that he is been calling for years now.

About Murata, I know that he is been really preparing for this fight because these are the fights that he has probably waited for years to have that one fight that will change his career and defeating GGG will be a good stepping stone for his career as it would really give him more opportunities in this industry.

What interests me on this fight is not how Murata will perform or his motivation but how GGG will handle himself going to this fight and the fight day, old age is catching up with him although I have not seen him slowing down on his last fight, every boxer's dilemma is their age and the body's reaction, the mind is still there but the body does not react to what the mind wants, it's not on Murata but if GGG still has it, if he still has it GGG can win this easily.
It's interesting, I think that before this fight happens GGG is thinking about how a fight between him and Canelo could be represented, in this fight GGG has to win against Murata so that the long-awaited fight with Canelo finally happens, it would be a shame if on this occasion GGG lost this fight and we were left without seeing the fight against Canelo, because I have seen that this is a possibility which will be something very sad for us who are boxing fans, clearly I have seen that in the poll of the Thread most give GGG as the winner, I hope everything happens in the best way.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2022, 03:19:48 PM

And it really make sense for the fight to happen regardless if they win or both (but it will be good marketing if both are going to win though).

Another reason is that the revenue will be huge for everyone, Canelo will get the lion share of the purse split and now that the whole pandemic is easing, people are willing to go out an spend their money just to watch a good fight like this. So it's a win-win for everyone, money wise.

You nail it, now that the pandemic is easing, people can go and buy tickets to watch a great fight like this, Canelo opening these possibilities

means a lot for GGG fans. They will now see the possibilities of trilogy, a good marketing way, also to promote the upcoming fights for these two

Fighters. If both win the respective fights, the talk between will be easy to take place, the deal will be signed and fans will be happy to know that

the long wait might be over and they will see both to fight again.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 30, 2022, 01:49:36 PM

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
March 30, 2022, 08:13:20 AM

And maybe this is the big reason why Canelo agreed now, because he was totally against the 3rd fight because there is nothing to proved as he beat GGG already.

But as he mature and maybe by some advise of his close families and confidante, now it make sense because of the money and for his legacy.

Money is the most legacy he doesn't need to prove since he is the one who won the fight after that draw.

As he matures, he understands the value of money and how he can make more by following the fans.. hahaha
let see if GGG will win this fight against Murata.

If both win from their respective fights, that will be the best time to discuss or to open the talk in regards
between GGG and Alvarez trilogy.

The reason why that discussion came up is because we are confident that they will win in their respective fight.  We all know how heavy favorite they are, so their win will certainly open doors for the biggest fight this year which is the GGG vs Canelo Trilogy.
legendary
March 30, 2022, 08:00:04 AM

And maybe this is the big reason why Canelo agreed now, because he was totally against the 3rd fight because there is nothing to proved as he beat GGG already.

But as he mature and maybe by some advise of his close families and confidante, now it make sense because of the money and for his legacy.

Money is the most legacy he doesn't need to prove since he is the one who won the fight after that draw.

As he matures, he understands the value of money and how he can make more by following the fans.. hahaha
let see if GGG will win this fight against Murata.

If both win from their respective fights, that will be the best time to discuss or to open the talk in regards
between GGG and Alvarez trilogy.
Pages:
Jump to: