Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Nery For Undisputed 122lbs Title - May - page 2. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
^^ He had a good promoter already, had the blue print to make him successful because he is the one who carried Manny Pacquiao to greatness. But it seems that Bob Arum is being overpowered by the Japanese manager and Arum doesn't want any strife for now that's why he let it be that Inoue fights in Japan.

But there will be time that Arum should insists from Inoue and his camp to move to the US to fight at least once a year. It's not that bad plan to begin with and obviously it will carry a lot of money as well like how Arum carefully guided Manny Pacquiao's career.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
If there's more money in Vegas for Inoue then why is it that his Japanese promoter most of the time has bigger offer than Bob Arum and ESPN? That's the reason why Inoue most of the time is fighting in Japan because of the bigger purse than fighting in the US.

I also believe Pacman was willing to fight anyone during his time. The same case with Inoue. Inoue fought 4 times in unification fights while Pacman only tried it twice and he also failed to win them.

Inoue is expected to move up in weight next year. I don't care who he faces but it should be for the belt. Figueroa has no belt at the moment.

There's big money in vegas for heavier division than where Inoue is at now. He needs ot move up to enjoy a big paycheck just like Manny. Before Manny earned good money, he wasn't earning much in a lower division, that's probably the reason why he didn't stay long in a lower division and just keep moving up until he reach his limit. Inoue on the other hand, didn't rush things, it seems like he is already satisfied fighting in Japan with the money he is making, not too ambitious and risk taker I must say.

yeah right, this is the list of the top earnings fo Pacman per fight.

SR. NO.   DATE   FIGHT   PURSE
1   2 May, 2015   Pacquaio vs Mayweather   $130,000,000
2   14 November 2009   Pacquaio vs Cotto   $35,000,000
3   13 November 2010   Pacquaio vs Margarito   $35,000,000
4   9 April 2016   Pacquaio vs Bradley III   $33,000,000
5   24 November 2013   Pacquaio vs Rios   $30,000,000
6   15 March 2008   Pacquaio vs Marquez II   $30,000,000
7   7 May 2011   Pacquaio vs Mosley   $20,000,000
8   8 December 2012   Pacquaio vs Marquez I   $20,000,000
9   9 June 2012   Pacquaio vs Bradley I   $20,000,000
10   12 April 2014   Pacquaio vs Bradley II   $20,000,000

source : https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/manny-pacquiaos-net-worth

As we can see, none on the fights listed are a super bantamweight fight. Maybe what Inoue is earning is bigger than the normal fights of Super bantamweight so he choose to fight in Japan, but if he wants that figures, then he know the answer already.

Pacquiao didn't stay that long in the super bantamweight, his best weight is 147 lbs.

But if we are going to compare him again with Inoue, obviously, the Japanese will have to go up in weight class. Although he is recognized today and could be in the top 5 pound for pound, if he wanted to generate more money US should be his target, plain and simple. He keeps on fighting on Japan, but that should change, in my opinion.

Good to see we are seeing the numbers here. yeah, he should move up if wants to earn $20 million or more. With the type of boxer he is, he is very exciting to watch, as long as he is in the right venue, and right promoter which he is already with now, nothing is impossible for him.

he shouldn't waste the talent he has, find the opportunity to maximize the income more and achieve more as time will come when he aged, his performance will also declined just like MP.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 515
If there's more money in Vegas for Inoue then why is it that his Japanese promoter most of the time has bigger offer than Bob Arum and ESPN? That's the reason why Inoue most of the time is fighting in Japan because of the bigger purse than fighting in the US.

I also believe Pacman was willing to fight anyone during his time. The same case with Inoue. Inoue fought 4 times in unification fights while Pacman only tried it twice and he also failed to win them.

Inoue is expected to move up in weight next year. I don't care who he faces but it should be for the belt. Figueroa has no belt at the moment.

There's big money in vegas for heavier division than where Inoue is at now. He needs ot move up to enjoy a big paycheck just like Manny. Before Manny earned good money, he wasn't earning much in a lower division, that's probably the reason why he didn't stay long in a lower division and just keep moving up until he reach his limit. Inoue on the other hand, didn't rush things, it seems like he is already satisfied fighting in Japan with the money he is making, not too ambitious and risk taker I must say.

As we can see, none on the fights listed are a super bantamweight fight. Maybe what Inoue is earning is bigger than the normal fights of Super bantamweight so he choose to fight in Japan, but if he wants that figures, then he know the answer already.

Pacquiao didn't stay that long in the super bantamweight, his best weight is 147 lbs.

But if we are going to compare him again with Inoue, obviously, the Japanese will have to go up in weight class. Although he is recognized today and could be in the top 5 pound for pound, if he wanted to generate more money US should be his target, plain and simple. He keeps on fighting on Japan, but that should change, in my opinion.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
@Baofeng. I reckon Inoue should not fight against someone without a big name. This thread is only 4 pages, however, the scam ICO fight of Mike Tyson and Jake Paul is more than 5 pages already hehehe. Why is this? This certainly implies that Inoue has not yet reached the same type of popularity like Pacman. Also, Inoue's fight is in Japan? He should begin to fight his championship defenses in as Vegas the fight capital of the world. There will also be more money in his purse if he will fight in Las Vegas.

Maybe the interest of people is less for their fight since there's no clear indication before that their fight would proceed but since right now the discussions towards their fight against Nery is floating up and there is a schedule has been  set that's why maybe he give an update regarding on this match.

But for saying he's doesn't have the same popularity as Pacman then we can agree to that. Some people compare him to the legend but in reality his so far to achieve that. He select his opponent and he didn't go out on his comfort zone. But if he can able to go to US to fight those big names on industry and get an outstanding win maybe those people who doubt about his legacy will totally agree that he's the nearest boxer who can break the record of Pacman or maybe became more better.

I very much agree on Pacman choosing on any opponent without being afraid of receiving a loss. The knockout he received from Juan Manuel Marquez would be enough to cause many boxers retire. However, this has only made Pacman stronger and win more championships in the welterweight division.

@Baofeng. Tank will be big for him, however. Also, he uses the contract agreements to get an advantage vs. his opponents. Naoya should not fight a man like him. The fight I would like to watch for Naoya next is Brandion Figueroa in the Featherweight division hehehe.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1429
@Baofeng. I reckon Inoue should not fight against someone without a big name. This thread is only 4 pages, however, the scam ICO fight of Mike Tyson and Jake Paul is more than 5 pages already hehehe. Why is this? This certainly implies that Inoue has not yet reached the same type of popularity like Pacman. Also, Inoue's fight is in Japan? He should begin to fight his championship defenses in as Vegas the fight capital of the world. There will also be more money in his purse if he will fight in Las Vegas.

Maybe the interest of people is less for their fight since there's no clear indication before that their fight would proceed but since right now the discussions towards their fight against Nery is floating up and there is a schedule has been  set that's why maybe he give an update regarding on this match.

But for saying he's doesn't have the same popularity as Pacman then we can agree to that. Some people compare him to the legend but in reality his so far to achieve that. He select his opponent and he didn't go out on his comfort zone. But if he can able to go to US to fight those big names on industry and get an outstanding win maybe those people who doubt about his legacy will totally agree that he's the nearest boxer who can break the record of Pacman or maybe became more better.

I very much agree on Pacman choosing on any opponent without being afraid of receiving a loss. The knockout he received from Juan Manuel Marquez would be enough to cause many boxers retire. However, this has only made Pacman stronger and win more championships in the welterweight division.

@Baofeng. Tank will be big for him, however. Also, he uses the contract agreements to get an advantage vs. his opponents. Naoya should not fight a man like him. The fight I would like to watch for Naoya next is Brandion Figueroa in the Featherweight division hehehe.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
And that's a lot of pressure on Inoue if he is being compared to the great Manny Pacquiao

---
https://www.givemesport.com/1708831-naoya-inoue-compared-to-manny-pacquiao-ahead-of-michael-dasmarinas-title-fight/

But I think Inoue is holding his own ground at this point, and he is still undefeated and cleaning up the divisions that he dominated. So there is no comparison whatsoever as Manny is a wrecking crew, going as high as he can.

Nery could be just another test on how great Inoue is, he could adjust in the game itself like in the Fulton and Tapales fight and I think that's what makes Inoue great. The ability to adapt if their plans are not working. And so we appreciate his body of work again and again, and I don't know what kind of strategy Nery will used here to beat Naoya because Inoue is always one step ahead of his opponent.

It cant really be avoided for Inoue to be compared to Manny Pacquiao, if we do tend to recall about their meet ups and some prescon about some slight boxing tips and other things then you could really see
that Pacquiao is really that interested into this fighter on which fans would really be trying out to compare their idol into those legendary like Pacquiao. Actually its not really that too far off and if Inoue would really be
taking up on the same step or path he would be taking then no doubt that he would be able to obtain it but basing up on how fast or often his fights been arranged then he would definitely be needing to
fast pace up a bit in climbing up different weight divisions if he wanted to beat up the record.

The right thing to do, make it faster in moving up as time is his enemy here. While he is still on his prime, he should be taking big fights but to make it happen in Japen, that's unlikely. I like to see Inoue fighting Tank Davis,  if he beat Davis, that would put his name at the top and will be recognize as probably the best now. I hope he will take if that opportunity will open up, I know he can because I believe he is quicker and more powerful than Davis, but provided he will be able to carry his power when moving up.

He said though that he will be staying at 122 lbs for sometime, and so this fight he will start to defend his belt and will not be moving up. I like the idea of him and Tank fighting as 135 lbs, that is if Tank will remain at his comfortable weight class and Inoue going up.

It's like a dream fight between Manny and Oscar. But I doubt that it will happened soon as I said, Inoue will stay at 122 lbs for at least this year and then maybe take 126 lbs in a couple of years. And by that time Tank might not have the time and will have to move up to 140 lbs as his body might have problems staying at 135 lbs for two years.
If he had said that then we might not be able to see on breaking those other divisions if he would deciding on taking up some time or stay into the current division that he's in but well its his choice!

He might really be considering on having a retirement with having no loss or defeat rather than on breaking that 8 division champion. If he would really be making that slow movement about
arrangement on his fights the he might not be able to do it just like on what others been saying. If he had plans on being that undefeated then its up to his plans and preference.
Nery is a good fighter but i doubt that Inoue would really be that beating up him up on 5-6 rounds if he wouldnt really be taking any solid punches in body.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
And that's a lot of pressure on Inoue if he is being compared to the great Manny Pacquiao

---
https://www.givemesport.com/1708831-naoya-inoue-compared-to-manny-pacquiao-ahead-of-michael-dasmarinas-title-fight/

But I think Inoue is holding his own ground at this point, and he is still undefeated and cleaning up the divisions that he dominated. So there is no comparison whatsoever as Manny is a wrecking crew, going as high as he can.

Nery could be just another test on how great Inoue is, he could adjust in the game itself like in the Fulton and Tapales fight and I think that's what makes Inoue great. The ability to adapt if their plans are not working. And so we appreciate his body of work again and again, and I don't know what kind of strategy Nery will used here to beat Naoya because Inoue is always one step ahead of his opponent.

It cant really be avoided for Inoue to be compared to Manny Pacquiao, if we do tend to recall about their meet ups and some prescon about some slight boxing tips and other things then you could really see
that Pacquiao is really that interested into this fighter on which fans would really be trying out to compare their idol into those legendary like Pacquiao. Actually its not really that too far off and if Inoue would really be
taking up on the same step or path he would be taking then no doubt that he would be able to obtain it but basing up on how fast or often his fights been arranged then he would definitely be needing to
fast pace up a bit in climbing up different weight divisions if he wanted to beat up the record.

The right thing to do, make it faster in moving up as time is his enemy here. While he is still on his prime, he should be taking big fights but to make it happen in Japen, that's unlikely. I like to see Inoue fighting Tank Davis,  if he beat Davis, that would put his name at the top and will be recognize as probably the best now. I hope he will take if that opportunity will open up, I know he can because I believe he is quicker and more powerful than Davis, but provided he will be able to carry his power when moving up.

He said though that he will be staying at 122 lbs for sometime, and so this fight he will start to defend his belt and will not be moving up. I like the idea of him and Tank fighting as 135 lbs, that is if Tank will remain at his comfortable weight class and Inoue going up.

It's like a dream fight between Manny and Oscar. But I doubt that it will happened soon as I said, Inoue will stay at 122 lbs for at least this year and then maybe take 126 lbs in a couple of years. And by that time Tank might not have the time and will have to move up to 140 lbs as his body might have problems staying at 135 lbs for two years.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...

---

The right thing to do, make it faster in moving up as time is his enemy here. While he is still on his prime, he should be taking big fights but to make it happen in Japen, that's unlikely. I like to see Inoue fighting Tank Davis,  if he beat Davis, that would put his name at the top and will be recognize as probably the best now. I hope he will take if that opportunity will open up, I know he can because I believe he is quicker and more powerful than Davis, but provided he will be able to carry his power when moving up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%

---

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
The improvement that I meant to be is how he could sustain that ability of not having any loss for such a long time. We can't predict certain situation or scenario to be consistent in this world, even pacman has lost in his fights if you're going to review the history of his boxing career. What I appreciated with Innoe is his humble answers for admitting that couldn't go further on that division but who knows someday he'll try to come up to that point of trying to level up himself just like Manny had.
That is not improvement though, on the other hand it will look bad for him if he wants to keep that undefeated record and just fight in Japan. He is already the best fighter coming from Japan and he shouldn't be concern of that because it's like the golden age of Japan boxing as they have a lot of belt holders. If Inoue wanted to raise the bar for Japanese fighter then it is to go out and fight in the US. And if he successfully defend his belt against Nery this May and if he decided to move up in weight class, what a better way to do it that fighting in the US at the featherweight division.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 515

But seriously, does anyone here believe on Bob Arum's comment? Can Inoue be better than Pacman in terms of achievement in boxing?

At this moment, he is the closest boxer to surpass Manny if he ever successfully managed to step forward and win another championship belt there and at the same time he unified it all but as we all know, the more you increase your weight, the harder the opponent can be and that's why Manny stop at the Middleweight and he didn't want to depend on his title after he won from Margarito. That's why Inoue takes slowly to go higher and chooses to give others some chance to take the belt from him at their current weight division because his body can't take a sudden weight chance and take a huge power puncher along with their speed.

It's not impossible for Innoe to level up the skills that Manny had been achieved for this boxing career. What's most important for him is to go more trainings and strategy to develop in order for him to acquire a lot of power and different techniques to reach that stage of mastery. The undeniable journey of Pacman has proven for years, and if ever this aspiring boxer will take the best chance to next level of challenge I believed he will do the best that he could to defend his title once there's a possible opportunity of another weight division comes.

I really don't understand what you mean, Inoue is already on his prime, he has the power already, so you are telling us he needs more power? How come someone improve power? Different technique? He hasn't lost, so what kind of improvement he will need?

Pacman's path is very different and that's why majority us here believed that it's one of kind that we will see this talent, and we are glad that we witnessed him in our generation. Inoue admitted that he could go as high as 126 lbs and so it means he can't follow what Pacman has done, winning 8 divisions.

The improvement that I meant to be is how he could sustain that ability of not having any loss for such a long time. We can't predict certain situation or scenario to be consistent in this world, even pacman has lost in his fights if you're going to review the history of his boxing career. What I appreciated with Innoe is his humble answers for admitting that couldn't go further on that division but who knows someday he'll try to come up to that point of trying to level up himself just like Manny had.

Losses though are not a real gauge as how great you are in boxing. Like you said, Manny Pacquiao has many loses as compare to Floyd who is undefeated. But if you are going to look, there are boxing analyst who put Manny above Floyd in terms of greatness.

Even the GOAT himself Muhammad Ali has loses in his record. So he shouldn't be looking to sustain a unbeaten record, he is still dominant, but later we will found out how good he is if he goes up in weight again and chase another belt.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

He doesn't want to push his limit? That's not the character of a warrior, maybe he is just trying to keep his undefeated record and be the best figther in Japan because he keeps fighting in his country while his fans internally are hoping that he'll fight in US to  fight other champions in a heavier division.

Inoue has nothing to prove, he won being undisputed in more than 1 divisions, but it's not up to us to say what we want for him because he knows what he can do only. I'm hoping that he is taking his matter slowly but surely, and he still considering moving up.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 502
Vave.com - Crypto Casino

But seriously, does anyone here believe on Bob Arum's comment? Can Inoue be better than Pacman in terms of achievement in boxing?

At this moment, he is the closest boxer to surpass Manny if he ever successfully managed to step forward and win another championship belt there and at the same time he unified it all but as we all know, the more you increase your weight, the harder the opponent can be and that's why Manny stop at the Middleweight and he didn't want to depend on his title after he won from Margarito. That's why Inoue takes slowly to go higher and chooses to give others some chance to take the belt from him at their current weight division because his body can't take a sudden weight chance and take a huge power puncher along with their speed.

It's not impossible for Innoe to level up the skills that Manny had been achieved for this boxing career. What's most important for him is to go more trainings and strategy to develop in order for him to acquire a lot of power and different techniques to reach that stage of mastery. The undeniable journey of Pacman has proven for years, and if ever this aspiring boxer will take the best chance to next level of challenge I believed he will do the best that he could to defend his title once there's a possible opportunity of another weight division comes.

I really don't understand what you mean, Inoue is already on his prime, he has the power already, so you are telling us he needs more power? How come someone improve power? Different technique? He hasn't lost, so what kind of improvement he will need?

Pacman's path is very different and that's why majority us here believed that it's one of kind that we will see this talent, and we are glad that we witnessed him in our generation. Inoue admitted that he could go as high as 126 lbs and so it means he can't follow what Pacman has done, winning 8 divisions.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
There's no problem with money as Inoue is very popular now, he already build himself fighting in his country and has become a top pound for pound fighter I think he is already the number 1 now, so there's no reason his fight won't sell in the USA because he is already popular. If he would move up, I hope he'll start fighting outside in Japan as that's best way to achieve greatness when you have a good record and at the same time the world knows you, just like MP.
There is no problem with money but if Inoue is offered $5 million by Top Rank and $7 million by Ohashi then obviously we know which offer we pick. IIRC, Inoue's fights aren't PPVs so there is no leverage fighting in the US with a lesser purse. Bob and ESPN has to beat the Japanese sponsors' offer if they want Inoue's next fight to happen on American soil.
If Bob believe that Inoue could be better than Pacman and migh become a 9 division champion, then he should be paying him high and bring the fight to the US. We are talking of less than $10 million here, I think that is too low because Inoue is an exciting boxer, so he can easily attract fans to buy for PPV subscription.

Just take the Pacman vs Mayweather fight, ...

The fight grossed more than $600 million, with the television networks taking in more than $400 million and Pacquiao grossing more than $160 million.[52]
Inoue is worth $100 million i think. As long as he could get a big fight then that will happen but it will nto happen if he stays in Japan.

Definitely Inoue could make that amount of money if he continues to move, but with the current amount he is making, I think he is already satisfied since at the current weight where he is a champion, there's not much money here. Maybe if Inoue will try to move up in weight again, that's the time that he'll have more fights in the USA, but they need to make it faster to take advantage on Inoue's prime, otherwise, they won't be able to break their goal which is to be the 9th division champion to break what Pacman has achieve.

Lomachenko, Beterbiev and Crawford are also exciting and are future Hall of Famers but they are not big PPV fighters. The same with Inoue, he is popular but I doubt the casuals in Europe and America know him or are interested paying for his fights. His ratings television ratings were probably not that high which is why ESPN and Bob know they cannot offer $10 million or more.

Bob is just promoting Inoue when he said the Japanese can break Pacman's 8-division record. Only casuals will believe that. Inoue's size and age says it all. But both are great fighters. They went separate ways since Inoue is focusing and is spending years on becoming a multiple division undisputed champion. Pacman was never undisputed, he only tried to unify a belt twice and he failed both. Although Pacman was a 5 division lineal champ so that makes him like undisputed if there is only 1 belt in every division.

Yep and it's not Pacquaio goals to unify, when him and maybe Roach and Arum put a plan for him to just go up in weight, and then beat the weakest champion. And it was very effective for Manny as he move up in weight very quick. So it's was a careful match making as well that really catapulted Manny to greatness.

With Inoue, it's different path that they want to go, maybe have the Japanese record in term of belts and not about going up in weight because they know it's going to be very hard for Inoue to accomplished.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
There's no problem with money as Inoue is very popular now, he already build himself fighting in his country and has become a top pound for pound fighter I think he is already the number 1 now, so there's no reason his fight won't sell in the USA because he is already popular. If he would move up, I hope he'll start fighting outside in Japan as that's best way to achieve greatness when you have a good record and at the same time the world knows you, just like MP.
There is no problem with money but if Inoue is offered $5 million by Top Rank and $7 million by Ohashi then obviously we know which offer we pick. IIRC, Inoue's fights aren't PPVs so there is no leverage fighting in the US with a lesser purse. Bob and ESPN has to beat the Japanese sponsors' offer if they want Inoue's next fight to happen on American soil.
If Bob believe that Inoue could be better than Pacman and migh become a 9 division champion, then he should be paying him high and bring the fight to the US. We are talking of less than $10 million here, I think that is too low because Inoue is an exciting boxer, so he can easily attract fans to buy for PPV subscription.

Just take the Pacman vs Mayweather fight, ...

The fight grossed more than $600 million, with the television networks taking in more than $400 million and Pacquiao grossing more than $160 million.[52]
Inoue is worth $100 million i think. As long as he could get a big fight then that will happen but it will nto happen if he stays in Japan.

Definitely Inoue could make that amount of money if he continues to move, but with the current amount he is making, I think he is already satisfied since at the current weight where he is a champion, there's not much money here. Maybe if Inoue will try to move up in weight again, that's the time that he'll have more fights in the USA, but they need to make it faster to take advantage on Inoue's prime, otherwise, they won't be able to break their goal which is to be the 9th division champion to break what Pacman has achieve.

Lomachenko, Beterbiev and Crawford are also exciting and are future Hall of Famers but they are not big PPV fighters. The same with Inoue, he is popular but I doubt the casuals in Europe and America know him or are interested paying for his fights. His ratings television ratings were probably not that high which is why ESPN and Bob know they cannot offer $10 million or more.

Bob is just promoting Inoue when he said the Japanese can break Pacman's 8-division record. Only casuals will believe that. Inoue's size and age says it all. But both are great fighters. They went separate ways since Inoue is focusing and is spending years on becoming a multiple division undisputed champion. Pacman was never undisputed, he only tried to unify a belt twice and he failed both. Although Pacman was a 5 division lineal champ so that makes him like undisputed if there is only 1 belt in every division.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574

Many people says that he is closed with skill set what Pacquiao have and I agree with him. He has a combination with speed and power also his punch is so deadly that's why we can see that there really a better future for Inoue. Maybe the issue now is people want him to fight outside then win a lot of fights out there. If he can able to do that plus he can win more belts then provably that he can come close what achievement gotten by Pacquaio. But for now he need to face a lot of challenges and to many champions to defeat its early to say that he can surpass many since there's a slot of things need to consider and this will be controversial thoughts since to many people will argue with this topic.
More likely he should go up in weight, because that's what separate Manny from the rest of the boxing legends, it's was so controversial that he can fight as high as 154 lbs and beat bigger guys and be called 8 division champ, that is very hard to follow although Inoue might be their along the tracks. But he is still at 122 lbs right not and need at least to go to 126 lbs and see if he has want it takes to still go up in weight class as what Manny did. So by now, he has the power and the speed, but can he go up and carry that one? Manny when he did go up, was not able to carry his power, but since he is a volume puncher, he was able to uses it to his advantage and be the legend that he is known when he retires. So best of luck to Inoue if he wanted to duplicate the feat of Pacquiao.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

Many people says that he is closed with skill set what Pacquiao have and I agree with him. He has a combination with speed and power also his punch is so deadly that's why we can see that there really a better future for Inoue. Maybe the issue now is people want him to fight outside then win a lot of fights out there. If he can able to do that plus he can win more belts then provably that he can come close what achievement gotten by Pacquaio. But for now he need to face a lot of challenges and to many champions to defeat its early to say that he can surpass many since there's a slot of things need to consider and this will be controversial thoughts since to many people will argue with this topic.
Trying out to compare Inoue's speed when he's still in lower division compared into the current one, then we can really be able to see that there's that kind of sluggish when it comes to speed but it is understandable considering that the weight had add up then it would really be affecting mainly the speed but it isnt really that much. We've seen on his last match that he do still have that speed and power.
I dont know on why people do always trying out to compare Inoue to Manny Pacquiao? Why would people letting Inoue to follow Pacquiaos path or career success?

If he does have plans on surpassing Pacquiao then he would be needing to fasten it up, hes already that 30 and a decade wont really be that enough for sure
on trying out to break that 8 weight division kind of record.
Pages:
Jump to: