Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler - Undisputed Bantamweight Bout - December 13 - page 6. (Read 15997 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
We've seen those talkers in Inoues past opponents but it turns out that ending up on being a disaster.I do agree that Butler shouldnt really be that talkative right now.  Cheesy

Trashtalks are like a natural reaction for a fighter who acts tough but are really afraid of their opponent, as they are trying to get into their opponents head, hoping he'd get distracted and lost his concentration.
Some other trash talks are deliberate, to gain media attention and sell the fight, but in this case, I don't think it needs to sell as Inoue is now a rising boxing superstar that everyone loves to see.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

We've seen those talkers in Inoues past opponents but it turns out that ending up on being a disaster.I do agree that Butler shouldnt really be that talkative right now.  Cheesy

That's okay, give that to him because that's his only chance that he can beat Inoue, but inside the ring, comes fight night, we will see how easy this is for Inoue, and I'm hoping that Butler would not be heavily hurt as the beast will be unleash and Inoue will always go for a KO.

Part of the game, trash talkers knows what they are about to enter specially against great boxers, we have seen it through boxing history. Nevertheless it could be part of their mentally, or try to get a edge over their opponent because there could be boxers who simply melt under pressure or they are distracted when someone talks bad about them or their families.

But in Inoue's case, if he can't spoke the language that much and even if there is an interpreter, the message might be delivered differently.

And besides, Inoue has the best record in this division so I don't know how Butler will talk trash against him.

Inoue does not need to respond on that trash talk, he already know what to do, the best revenge is to give Butler the best defeat that people will not forget, I'm talking of an slow beat down until he will get knockout in the 12 rounds, that's called punishment, the longer he will receive heavy punches, the more damage would happen to him.

That's probably what will happen during the fight. Inoue is not a good trash talker, he is known as a beast because he is furious in the ring. Butler would be lucky if he will past 6 rounds, that's the max round I see he will survive. Inoue came from a huge win against Donaire, that's "the flash", he is a good boxer but he demolished him in round 2.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517

That's okay, give that to him because that's his only chance that he can beat Inoue, but inside the ring, comes fight night, we will see how easy this is for Inoue, and I'm hoping that Butler would not be heavily hurt as the beast will be unleash and Inoue will always go for a KO.

Part of the game, trash talkers knows what they are about to enter specially against great boxers, we have seen it through boxing history. Nevertheless it could be part of their mentally, or try to get a edge over their opponent because there could be boxers who simply melt under pressure or they are distracted when someone talks bad about them or their families.

But in Inoue's case, if he can't spoke the language that much and even if there is an interpreter, the message might be delivered differently.

And besides, Inoue has the best record in this division so I don't know how Butler will talk trash against him.

Inoue does not need to respond on that trash talk, he already know what to do, the best revenge is to give Butler the best defeat that people will not forget, I'm talking of an slow beat down until he will get knockout in the 12 rounds, that's called punishment, the longer he will receive heavy punches, the more damage would happen to him.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

I really don't think there is drama here, everything is very clear, Butler is a boxer who doesn't talk much, Inoue is a very focused boxer, I don't know if he really cares about getting more fame or not, I've always seen him in a very calm and somewhat respectful way, this type of boxer are the ones who have the most discipline and the ones who make the most effort to do their job well, and it is for them that they get all my admiration and well, in addition to this it shows in the ring that does everything well, because Casimero wants to go against him, that's like counting the eggs before they are born, this fight will be very interesting.

There's no drama here because it's a complete mismatch. Although Butler is still a champion but compared to Inoue, I don't see him being a threat to Inoue who always wants to finish the fight early. Butler's power is way below the power of Inoue, and in terms of quickness, Inoue still has the edge. Now, if Butler wants to have a shot, he should be smart and find a strategy to beat Inoue.

Inoue is a silent type of fighter. Maybe Butler knows how to do some trash talking but he better stay silent too because he is facing the world's best fighter at the moment.

I also do not know how Butler can beat Inoue. Of course, he should stay smart but the problem is, Inoue is smarter than him, has quicker footwork, faster hand speed, and is gifted with monstrous power in both hands. Inoue also proved his chin is hard since he stayed on his feet after receiving powerful bombs from Donaire in their first encounter.

Trash talk is normal when there's a upcoming match and its just butler do that for marketing purposes, he maybe want to get in the head of Inoue to destroy his focus that's why he do that. But this is so hard for him knowing how difficult to defeat this Japanese monster which is still on his prime. Butler need to focus to solidify his body knowing Inoue have solid punch which can knock out any of his opponent.

Well you can trash talk your way with you are the bigger puncher in the fight. But in this case what will be Butler's advantage? Will he tell that he will beat Inoue or knock him out when no one has done that before?

For me it's better for Butler not to talk trash as it might motivate Inoue more to look for an early knock out to shut his mouth. Just try to give the best out of this fight.
You could really be able to differentiate out boxers when it comes to their behavior specially on what they have done in the past, if ones a trashtalker or really that something a boastful person then you would really be

always having that kind of behavior.If ever Butler would throw up things on how he would beat up Inoue on a harsh way then it is really just right that he should prove it out or else he would really be getting lots of
criticisms if he talk big but cant really finish off the job.

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

I really don't think there is drama here, everything is very clear, Butler is a boxer who doesn't talk much, Inoue is a very focused boxer, I don't know if he really cares about getting more fame or not, I've always seen him in a very calm and somewhat respectful way, this type of boxer are the ones who have the most discipline and the ones who make the most effort to do their job well, and it is for them that they get all my admiration and well, in addition to this it shows in the ring that does everything well, because Casimero wants to go against him, that's like counting the eggs before they are born, this fight will be very interesting.

There's no drama here because it's a complete mismatch. Although Butler is still a champion but compared to Inoue, I don't see him being a threat to Inoue who always wants to finish the fight early. Butler's power is way below the power of Inoue, and in terms of quickness, Inoue still has the edge. Now, if Butler wants to have a shot, he should be smart and find a strategy to beat Inoue.

Inoue is a silent type of fighter. Maybe Butler knows how to do some trash talking but he better stay silent too because he is facing the world's best fighter at the moment.

I also do not know how Butler can beat Inoue. Of course, he should stay smart but the problem is, Inoue is smarter than him, has quicker footwork, faster hand speed, and is gifted with monstrous power in both hands. Inoue also proved his chin is hard since he stayed on his feet after receiving powerful bombs from Donaire in their first encounter.

Trash talk is normal when there's a upcoming match and its just butler do that for marketing purposes, he maybe want to get in the head of Inoue to destroy his focus that's why he do that. But this is so hard for him knowing how difficult to defeat this Japanese monster which is still on his prime. Butler need to focus to solidify his body knowing Inoue have solid punch which can knock out any of his opponent.

Well you can trash talk your way with you are the bigger puncher in the fight. But in this case what will be Butler's advantage? Will he tell that he will beat Inoue or knock him out when no one has done that before?

For me it's better for Butler not to talk trash as it might motivate Inoue more to look for an early knock out to shut his mouth. Just try to give the best out of this fight.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

For now, let's wait for the result of this match that's already predictable by 99.9%.
We already know who might win in their upcoming fight but let's see if Butler prepared a hidden strategy that can beat the monster.

At least give Butler 1% chance of winning as a sign of respect, saying 99.9% chance for Inoue, that only gives Butler 0.01% chance. I know upset happens in boxing, but just like guys, I don't see it happening because Inoue are just too good for Butler.

So you are saying that I'm disrespecting Butler? Wake up mate, we are just stating facts here.

Not because I'm not giving any chance for Butler to win, it does mean that I'm not respecting him.

Ok, I will give Butler a 1% chance to win so that you will see me respecting him. Cheesy
@1.02 Inoue vs @13.00 Butler.
I think that tells it. Even bookies think it will be a miracle if Butler wins this match. No disrespect for Butler here. Another sad fact is they are just giving away @1.06 if Inoue knocks him down.  Cheesy That's just a 0.04 difference.
It's not even profitable for a low-end gambler like me.
Maybe if I could just guess what round it will end then I can make some money on this match. No friends are also willing to take Butler's side so it leaves us the only choice of enjoying the fight.

Such odd is not worthy to risk your money unless you really have a huge amount to bet with Inoue's ML and if he will KO butler, nothing for a small-time gambler but to enjoy watching.

Though I'm sure there are bettors who will try some luck and bet with what round Butler
will be KO and who knows, maybe luck will permit them. Then they will surely enjoy the
profits are surely better than the amount with the ML.

Indeed mate! Apart from risky, given that kind of odds, it's also not that worth it as well because the profits in-exchange are not that much either.

Let's just wait for the other betting option, who knows, we might be given some nice odds for us small time gambler.

And if not, then let's just enjoy the fight and cheer on Naoya Inoue on becoming the 1st boxer in the bantamweight division to unite all the belts on this four-belt era.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

For now, let's wait for the result of this match that's already predictable by 99.9%.
We already know who might win in their upcoming fight but let's see if Butler prepared a hidden strategy that can beat the monster.

At least give Butler 1% chance of winning as a sign of respect, saying 99.9% chance for Inoue, that only gives Butler 0.01% chance. I know upset happens in boxing, but just like guys, I don't see it happening because Inoue are just too good for Butler.

So you are saying that I'm disrespecting Butler? Wake up mate, we are just stating facts here.

Not because I'm not giving any chance for Butler to win, it does mean that I'm not respecting him.

Ok, I will give Butler a 1% chance to win so that you will see me respecting him. Cheesy
I think that tells it. Even bookies think it will be a miracle if Butler wins this match. No disrespect for Butler here. Another sad fact is they are just giving away @1.06 if Inoue knocks him down.  Cheesy That's just a 0.04 difference.
Maybe if I could just guess what round it will end then I can make some money on this match. No friends are also willing to take Butler's side so it leaves us the only choice of enjoying the fight.

Such odd is not worthy to risk your money unless you really have a huge amount to bet with Inoue's ML and if he will KO butler, nothing for a small-time gambler but to enjoy watching.

Though I'm sure there are bettors who will try some luck and bet with what round Butler
will be KO and who knows, maybe luck will permit them. Then they will surely enjoy the

Right now it's seems to be impossible for Butler to score a win here, and it's a suicide trying to beat the monster Inoue, he needs a lot of luck to be able to overcome him. We don't like what the ML is giving us, not the best of odds to bet on it. And even if you pour lots of money, not worth.

And so it's better for us to really just watch and admire how Inoue will destroy Butler and then take his belt. The final belt that he needed for the unification in the bantamweight.

ML will going to be like that for the remaining days until the day of their fight, if ever there will be some changes on their odds, it'll be just a slight movement and still not tempting for us bettors as you need to put up a huge capital for a mere profit. Not really worth it. With regards on Butler's odds, not surprised that the bookies gave him a huge money on his head if ever he win because his chances are not that great.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

Right now it's seems to be impossible for Butler to score a win here, and it's a suicide trying to beat the monster Inoue, he needs a lot of luck to be able to overcome him. We don't like what the ML is giving us, not the best of odds to bet on it. And even if you pour lots of money, not worth.

And so it's better for us to really just watch and admire how Inoue will destroy Butler and then take his belt. The final belt that he needed for the unification in the bantamweight.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848
I don't know about you, but this fight has had a different tint again, I know that many were 100% with Inoue, but I have read in some other forums that they are only about boxing that they have a lot of hope about Butler, I don't know, it is speculated that it is because of the type of preparation and training that he has taken and this has made people begin to consider their bets, this is something that does not seem bad to me, because I know that despite all this speculation the numbers will be very favor of Inoue, and looking at it from a technical point of view, Inoue is very good, but the surprise factor is that which sometimes surprises us and since there is so much money involved, things can change.

Not sure who are rooting for Butler against the Monster here, but maybe they are just looking for that huge odds and of course the money that they are going to win if Butler put an upset.

But if you have followed boxing, and not read on some other forums that Butler is this and Butler is that. We should know by now how dangerous Naoya is, we thought that Donaire has a chance against Naoya and yet he destroyed him in 2 rounds. So I bet those who are saying in other forums that Butler has a chance is the same individuals who think that Nonito has a good chance as well, just saying.

In that you are absolutely right, there is no way to regret that Butler can give a surprise, because we all know that Inoue looks like a boxer from another world and that is something that cannot be doubted, but obviously there are the numbers, the statistics and everything that has to do with probabilities, however we cannot deny that we also get information from other forums, from other statistics that we see on the web, of course some will have very privileged information about what can happen, maybe Sometimes they are involved in other areas that we are not and because the information is more focused and more specific, in boxing today money is handled a lot.

Also, it is every boxer's dream is to maintain their undefeated status while also cement their legacy and there's just few boxers who did that until they retire.
As for this one, Inoue will have to risk his record in-order to gain because he won't be growing if he will always stay in his comfortable division.

Naoya Inoue already knows and surely understands that moving up will come to him. He's prepared for that.

Besides, I think SuperBantamweight will still be his comfortable division soon as it's not that a big leap from Bantamweight to Super Bantamweight.

It's easy to move up instead of moving down. Boxers increase their strength more during moving up as they will also take additional training in the process.
And with Inoue being younger at his age compared to any boxers, then surely he will always have a lot of chances to improve and move up in his boxing career. Definitely he sees that and he’s been making moves to prove that. If he will defeat his opponent at the current, then it’s certain that he will start moving up and be ready again to settle into another level if his boxing career.

He has improved a lot since the Donaire fight and could be hitting his peak in the next 2-3 years that why he is very dangerous today. We are not saying that Paul Butler is a bad champion, but he has a slim chance to win because he doesn't have that single punch power that can knockout anyone including Inoue.

So very hard pressed for him unless he really lucky to hit Inoue with a perfect punch that Inoue is not expecting and so his chin will react.

Just a couple of days before we see this fight, and honestly, It might not go to distance and hopefully there is no drama like the Casimero vs Akaho.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
For sure they are already formulating ways and methods on how to beat up Inoue just like any other fighters out there which it is really just a normal approach or concept that you would be finding ways on how to defeat your opponent.

I agree that Paul Butler's side already formed a strategy that they can use against Naoya Inoue.

But if we have to think on our own about some strategies that Paul Butler should do, I can't think of a way on how these proposed strategies can be totally applied effectively since Naoya Inoue doesn't seem to have a weakness and if there's currently a Bantamweight boxer that can expose it.

The only time Inoue shows struggling in his career is against Nonito Donaire in their first match. He got serious damage in that fight but guess what, he was still able to get back on his rhythm even struggling, and dominates the later rounds and claimed his victory. What I'm saying here is, there's no reference that Butler's camp can look at to form a possible effective strategy against Inoue.
We cant say that he doesnt have a weakness,it is really just that he's really that good on every angle or aspect which it is really hard to point out on where he is actually weak.

Just like on every upcoming fight then it would really be normal that they would really be doing their best to find out that hole and make strategy out of it and make some counter.

In against inoue then it would really be a tough job.On the time they do show off those strategy then i wont really be surprised if they would
make out a counter against a counter.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
It feels like this is an easy fight for Inoue and he will gonna win the undisputed championship title with no problem. Will be next week that we will gonna witness once again his outstanding performance. Obviously, this is another knockout for him and Butler seems not to bother with it. He might have prepared something but I don't think it's enough to defeat Inoue. After Casimero's performance, I don't think they will have a chance to fight each other because right now, Inoue is from a different page and it's a page of a true champion. Where Casimero is fighting a loser. Inoue has a bright future and he is adding more trophies to his personal record as a pro boxer.

I think feels like is not the correct word for this because it is really an easy fight for Inoue. It wasn't supposed to be like this though, if only Casimero haven't struggled with his weight, we could have got a nice and entertaining undisputed fight before this year 2022 will end unlike what we have on the next few days. Not disrespecting with Butler, but honestly, I'm just looking forward to see what will be Inoue's words once he will unite all the belts under his possession and wait for his announcement that he will continue his career in the next division.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It feels like this is an easy fight for Inoue and he will gonna win the undisputed championship title with no problem. Will be next week that we will gonna witness once again his outstanding performance. Obviously, this is another knockout for him and Butler seems not to bother with it. He might have prepared something but I don't think it's enough to defeat Inoue. After Casimero's performance, I don't think they will have a chance to fight each other because right now, Inoue is from a different page and it's a page of a true champion. Where Casimero is fighting a loser. Inoue has a bright future and he is adding more trophies to his personal record as a pro boxer.

And because it's an easy fight for Inoue, he will not longer stay in this division once he will win the undisputed championship. With that said, I'm expecting that he will start his journey soon on the higher wait and will face some tougher challengers. Casimero for sure is waiting for him.....
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
Pages:
Jump to: