Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler - Undisputed Bantamweight Bout - December 13 - page 7. (Read 15997 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Also, it is every boxer's dream is to maintain their undefeated status while also cement their legacy and there's just few boxers who did that until they retire.
As for this one, Inoue will have to risk his record in-order to gain because he won't be growing if he will always stay in his comfortable division.

Naoya Inoue already knows and surely understands that moving up will come to him. He's prepared for that.

Besides, I think SuperBantamweight will still be his comfortable division soon as it's not that a big leap from Bantamweight to Super Bantamweight.

It's easy to move up instead of moving down. Boxers increase their strength more during moving up as they will also take additional training in the process.
And with Inoue being younger at his age compared to any boxers, then surely he will always have a lot of chances to improve and move up in his boxing career. Definitely he sees that and he’s been making moves to prove that. If he will defeat his opponent at the current, then it’s certain that he will start moving up and be ready again to settle into another level if his boxing career.

After this match and if Inoue wins, we will see if he is indeed going up the weight division.
Because there's no reason to stay in this weight division for him as he got all the belts.
Time to move forward and spice up more his boxing career. That's what Pacquiao did when he was still younger.
Now, with the odds on this match, it is better to bet on other betting lines as Inoue is highly favorite on this one.
I am not seeing this also that will go the distance. If Inoue can finish the fight early, much better.

That might be the focus of all the gamblers that will bet in this fight, I'm sure the ML is not for those who loves risking with decent
winnings, they will not be attracted with how bookies place the odd.

Better to wait for an early KO or other types of odds that bookies may add when the fight already on-going.

Inoue's next step may be depending on the outcome of these fight and also the influence of his handler.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

For now, let's wait for the result of this match that's already predictable by 99.9%.
We already know who might win in their upcoming fight but let's see if Butler prepared a hidden strategy that can beat the monster.

At least give Butler 1% chance of winning as a sign of respect, saying 99.9% chance for Inoue, that only gives Butler 0.01% chance. I know upset happens in boxing, but just like guys, I don't see it happening because Inoue are just too good for Butler.

So you are saying that I'm disrespecting Butler? Wake up mate, we are just stating facts here.

Not because I'm not giving any chance for Butler to win, it does mean that I'm not respecting him.

Ok, I will give Butler a 1% chance to win so that you will see me respecting him. Cheesy

Whoa! Easy guys, keep your cool. Grin

I know we are all rooting for the same boxer here not just because we idolize him but because we all know the facts and what is the real stand between these two boxers that are fighting for the undisputed title. Even if we say that Paul Butler have a maximum of 10% chance, that still leaves Inoue a 90% and we all know what's gonna happen next.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

For now, let's wait for the result of this match that's already predictable by 99.9%.
We already know who might win in their upcoming fight but let's see if Butler prepared a hidden strategy that can beat the monster.

At least give Butler 1% chance of winning as a sign of respect, saying 99.9% chance for Inoue, that only gives Butler 0.01% chance. I know upset happens in boxing, but just like guys, I don't see it happening because Inoue are just too good for Butler.

So you are saying that I'm disrespecting Butler? Wake up mate, we are just stating facts here.

Not because I'm not giving any chance for Butler to win, it does mean that I'm not respecting him.

Ok, I will give Butler a 1% chance to win so that you will see me respecting him. Cheesy
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
Also, it is every boxer's dream is to maintain their undefeated status while also cement their legacy and there's just few boxers who did that until they retire.
As for this one, Inoue will have to risk his record in-order to gain because he won't be growing if he will always stay in his comfortable division.

Naoya Inoue already knows and surely understands that moving up will come to him. He's prepared for that.

Besides, I think SuperBantamweight will still be his comfortable division soon as it's not that a big leap from Bantamweight to Super Bantamweight.

It's easy to move up instead of moving down. Boxers increase their strength more during moving up as they will also take additional training in the process.
And with Inoue being younger at his age compared to any boxers, then surely he will always have a lot of chances to improve and move up in his boxing career. Definitely he sees that and he’s been making moves to prove that. If he will defeat his opponent at the current, then it’s certain that he will start moving up and be ready again to settle into another level if his boxing career.

After this match and if Inoue wins, we will see if he is indeed going up the weight division.
Because there's no reason to stay in this weight division for him as he got all the belts.
Time to move forward and spice up more his boxing career. That's what Pacquiao did when he was still younger.
Now, with the odds on this match, it is better to bet on other betting lines as Inoue is highly favorite on this one.
I am not seeing this also that will go the distance. If Inoue can finish the fight early, much better.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

He has improved a lot since the Donaire fight and could be hitting his peak in the next 2-3 years that why he is very dangerous today. We are not saying that Paul Butler is a bad champion, but he has a slim chance to win because he doesn't have that single punch power that can knockout anyone including Inoue.

So very hard pressed for him unless he really lucky to hit Inoue with a perfect punch that Inoue is not expecting and so his chin will react.

Just a couple of days before we see this fight, and honestly, It might not go to distance and hopefully there is no drama like the Casimero vs Akaho.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Whatever percentage of chances your predictions are, it doesn't change the fact that Inoue is a heavy favorite, most likely bookies would only give 1.05 at max for Inoue, and I'm sure there are still bettors who would risk at that odds. On the other hand, isn't it a motivation for Butler to train hard to prove to the majority of us who believe that he has no chance that he ca beat Inoue?

A good motivation but to make it happen that's another thing for Butler, we all know that Inoue is not just a heavy favorite in papers, but
with all those previous fights that he takes.

That KO to Donaire is something Butler can also suffer if he will engage with a toe-to-toe exchanges of punches, we all know what kind
of a hard punchers Inoue was.

He won't be named a monster for nothing, a week more and we will witness the fight.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
Now I don't know if this kind of performance will impress Inoue or will still be willing to take Casimero as potential opponent in 122 lbs or go right away for the champion in this division if ever he wins this fight against Paul Butler next week.

Maybe it doesn't catch Inoue's attention but surely he is impressed with how Casimero fought in that match. Akaho is something, not a level-type fighter that's why Inoue maybe considered that fight as just a usual fight and had no bearing on him.

Although, we hope in the future that someday, the supposed fight between Inoue and Casimero will now finally take place.

I really hope so too that their path will cross this time in the super bantam and I hope it will be a title fight to make things more interesting because their fight is already marinated for years and it will be worth to wait it. Although, there's a side of me that thinks that Bob Arum or Inoue might take and challenge Casimero on the latter's debut.

With just over a week more to go and we will witness Naoya Inoue getting crowned as the undisputed champion in the bantamweight division. And just like we all are expecting, I hope he will speak after the fight if he will indeed vacate all the titles as he climb the next weight class.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
We are just stating our prediction too, hehe.. We all have predictions and I think disrespecting boxers is just normal because as a fan, we are biased and we believe 100% that our fighter will beat the other. That's how I see Inoue, though I like Casimero over him, but since Inoue is not fighting a Filipino challenger, so my support is on him.
It depends on which purpose you're want to support the boxer you're favor too. If you're a bettor and Paul Butler is a Filipino, I don't think you will bet him since there's many fights Inoue beat his opponent via KO and he even beat Donaire for two times. If I were you, I would bet Inoue although my heart still support Paul Butler lol. To be honest, upset can happen in every sports, but it's really hard on boxing.

For a heavy hitter underdog, upset can easily realized.  It just need a perfect timed bomb to the chin and boom, upset happens.  But I think this upset win is almost impossible in this Inoue - Butler fight because Paul Butler has no explosive punches that can knock down Inoue. I believe Inoue can absorb Butler's punches without any issue since  Paul Butler isn't a stronger puncher than Donaire and Donaire failed to KD Inoue. 

I hope that motivation will save him, or will help him win.

Motivation is a great thing to help pursue any goal but in boxing, the most important factor to win a fight is the skill and strength of a boxer.  Unless Paul Butler take PED I do not think his punching strength will KO Inoue.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
We are just stating our prediction too, hehe.. We all have predictions and I think disrespecting boxers is just normal because as a fan, we are biased and we believe 100% that our fighter will beat the other. That's how I see Inoue, though I like Casimero over him, but since Inoue is not fighting a Filipino challenger, so my support is on him.
It depends on which purpose you're want to support the boxer you're favor too. If you're a bettor and Paul Butler is a Filipino, I don't think you will bet him since there's many fights Inoue beat his opponent via KO and he even beat Donaire for two times. If I were you, I would bet Inoue although my heart still support Paul Butler lol. To be honest, upset can happen in every sports, but it's really hard on boxing.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Whatever percentage of chances your predictions are, it doesn't change the fact that Inoue is a heavy favorite, most likely bookies would only give 1.05 at max for Inoue, and I'm sure there are still bettors who would risk at that odds.

On the other hand, isn't it a motivation for Butler to train hard to prove to the majority of us who believe that he has no chance that he ca beat Inoue?

I hope that motivation will save him, or will help him win.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666

Whatever percentage of chances your predictions are, it doesn't change the fact that Inoue is a heavy favorite, most likely bookies would only give 1.05 at max for Inoue, and I'm sure there are still bettors who would risk at that odds. On the other hand, isn't it a motivation for Butler to train hard to prove to the majority of us who believe that he has no chance that he ca beat Inoue?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Maybe it doesn't catch Inoue's attention but surely he is impressed with how Casimero fought in that match. Akaho is something, not a level-type fighter that's why Inoue maybe considered that fight as just a usual fight and had no bearing on him.
That's true. Akaho is not an amateur but it looks like he can't bear to be punch hard and afraid to lose the fight. Casimero showed us a good performance. Thus if Inoue watched the fight and impress on how Casimero fought then he might consider him to fight in the future. We'll never know but there's a possibility.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Now I don't know if this kind of performance will impress Inoue or will still be willing to take Casimero as potential opponent in 122 lbs or go right away for the champion in this division if ever he wins this fight against Paul Butler next week.

Although, we hope in the future that someday, the supposed fight between Inoue and Casimero will now finally take place.

It's nice if he is impressed and challenged at the same time because that would result in a possible fight in case he will decide to move up. Their fight did not happen in the bantamweight division, so maybe it will happen here in super bantamweight division, but of course, he has to beat Butler first.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
We've seen the Casimero vs Akaho fight already and it's a NC (no contest) result because Akaho refuses to continue with the match. And so I would say a bad start for Casimero but still though, the power is there and it seems very eager to show it to the world. Unfortunately, Akaho doesn't want to continue. Now I don't know if this kind of performance will impress Inoue or will still be willing to take Casimero as potential opponent in 122 lbs or go right away for the champion in this division if ever he wins this fight against Paul Butler next week.

I think if Inoue is wise, and if the money is still there, meaning fans are willing to pay a Inoue vs Casimero in 122 lbs then it could be made by Top Rank and Bob Arum. And it's less risk for Inoue, he will still be the favorite on that fight for sure, and although Casimero has power, it might not be enough for him to offset as Inoue is a complete and full fighter right now with no weakness.

But let's not jump into conclusions here, we will wait for the result of this fight and see what Inoue's plan for next year when he jumps into 122 lbs.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
We've seen the Casimero vs Akaho fight already and it's a NC (no contest) result because Akaho refuses to continue with the match. And so I would say a bad start for Casimero but still though, the power is there and it seems very eager to show it to the world. Unfortunately, Akaho doesn't want to continue. Now I don't know if this kind of performance will impress Inoue or will still be willing to take Casimero as potential opponent in 122 lbs or go right away for the champion in this division if ever he wins this fight against Paul Butler next week.

It's a bad start if you look on paper but if you look how he fought, you can see that he was able to bring his power and even more powerful in the super bantamweight division. he has not won the fight but for sure he will have another fights, and hopefully that time it will not result to a "no contest", but a win for Casimero, KO for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Either way, Butler's chance towards the monster Naoya Inoue is somewhat slim and I don't see any chances that he could at least give the latter a hard time because he doesn't have the skillset that can give Inoue some struggles on the midst of their fight. At first, I know that his aim is to at least exchange few punches with Inoue to somehow tell the people that he is not that afraid, but I bet his actions will change when he will have a taste of Inoue's fist.

That's what I'm thinking too. Paul Butler will do some test strategies to analyze the performance of Inoue from the early rounds. After exchanging fists and the result is bad and not favoring him, he might consider not aiming now for the win but at least try to remain to stand until the final bell rand and avoid knockout so that it won't be a bad record on his stats. Butler is not known for having a unique special skill that's why I don't know how can he pull up an upset win against Inoue.

I hope I'm wrong that Butler will focus on not being KO after realizing that he doesn't stand a chance to win once he feel the strength of Inoue in the early rounds as even underdog and knows that he lack the power to defeat Inoue, I'm expecting him to show his best that he is really trying to get the win.

Yes, of course Butler and his camp will create some plans on how they will take down the monster of Japan because they won't surely let Butler up in that ring unprepared. Also, that's not up to us, even Butler himself cannot answer that question now, not at least he cannot have a taste of Inoue's combination. After that, we will likely know what he would do in case that he's in a situation that he already knows that he cannot really defeat Inoue, he should just be careful not to get boxed by Inoue in case he'll just go for survival mode.
Pages:
Jump to: