Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 20. (Read 125073 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The volume on Bittrex is extremely low today. 0.03 BTC volume. Though only 1 BTC. To get to 1k. I know some will hate it this, but with buy walls and sell walls like we have currently, it primed for some pumper to take advantage.
Activity: 438
I just wanted to say I've had a quick read through the whitepaper, and after being with Guldencoin since April time, and seeing the immense leaps forward they've made, I'd like to pick up on a couple of points.

1) Merchants And E­commerce Acquisition
This section of the whitepaper is ESSENTIAL to get Britcoin moving. In order for you to start getting merchants to accept Britcoin, they NEED a guaranteed way of exchanging their Brits into pounds, at the moment of transaction.
Some retailers might choose to hold Britcoin, but most, they'll want to be sure of the money they get, and this is the only way to ensure they come on board.
Litebit.eu is who Guldencoin partner with to ensure this happens swiftly.

2) Your offer of just 25k Brit for iOS wallet - frankly, it's going to be a shot in the dark if you get this done for such a low price. iOS developers are in huge demand, and as of yet, there's no publically available wallet that I know of (I could be wrong), but what I do know is that Guldencoin raised $3,000 in selling some of the pre-mine to get a developer to take them seriously - and by all accounts, that was a cheap price.

3. Your Britcoin for Merchants page is extremely limited - before starting to go to merchants, this should be comprehensively covered in my opinion.

Great points cy!

Re: #2, I think you devs have limited yourself by having such a small premine!
Activity: 420
I just wanted to say I've had a quick read through the whitepaper, and after being with Guldencoin since April time, and seeing the immense leaps forward they've made, I'd like to pick up on a couple of points.

1) Merchants And E­commerce Acquisition
This section of the whitepaper is ESSENTIAL to get Britcoin moving. In order for you to start getting merchants to accept Britcoin, they NEED a guaranteed way of exchanging their Brits into pounds, at the moment of transaction.
Some retailers might choose to hold Britcoin, but most, they'll want to be sure of the money they get, and this is the only way to ensure they come on board.
Litebit.eu is who Guldencoin partner with to ensure this happens swiftly.

2) Your offer of just 25k Brit for iOS wallet - frankly, it's going to be a shot in the dark if you get this done for such a low price. iOS developers are in huge demand, and as of yet, there's no publically available wallet that I know of (I could be wrong), but what I do know is that Guldencoin raised $3,000 in selling some of the pre-mine to get a developer to take them seriously - and by all accounts, that was a cheap price.

3. Your Britcoin for Merchants page is extremely limited - before starting to go to merchants, this should be comprehensively covered in my opinion.

I'll be keeping an eye out here to see how things develop - I was thinking to buy a significant size holding when I came across the thread, after seeing how well nation coins can thrive under the right direction.

Look forward to any feedback you may have.

Cy Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
willam
[/color]
you say that this week will be anon and wallet but why until now still have not seen nothing

Anon development does not start until monday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
willam
[/color]
you say that this week will be anon and wallet but why until now still have not seen nothing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
so you guys are actually British? Might have to have a look at the market in a bit

Yep, we're all British..  With the exception of our Norwegian designer. Smiley  We have some exciting features and developments coming up, so now is a great time to get involved in BritCoin. Smiley

That's a bonus, easier to hunt you down if I lose my money lol!

What have you got coming up then? I havn't really paid much attention, my bad!
legendary
Activity: 973
so you guys are actually British? Might have to have a look at the market in a bit

Yep, we're all British..  With the exception of our Norwegian designer. Smiley  We have some exciting features and developments coming up, so now is a great time to get involved in BritCoin. Smiley
Activity: 1022
If someone made the buy wall look bigger and have larger orders closer to the current price, investors would see that as a sign to buy at the sell price.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
looks scammy to me

ha ha!!
it said the man who believes and invests in the exclusivecoin.
definitely he is an expert and we must to listen him.  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Here comes some FUD. Next time you wanna FUD, at least write longer than that Cheesy Four-words-FUD is too pathetic Roll Eyes
looks scammy to me

Yay! FUD posts mean the popularity is increasing!
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Just to let you guys know, we will begin working on implementing optional anonymous transfers next week. It will be called "Private Send" and will be available through the Desktop wallets.  This will give individuals and businesses the option to keep their records private, while also allowing for transparency for non-anonymous transactions. Smiley

More information to come soon.

Wow sounds good Roll Eyes this feature is pretty unique huh?
How long will it take to be fully funtional?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Just to let you guys know, we will begin working on implementing optional anonymous transfers next week. It will be called "Private Send" and will be available through the Desktop wallets.  This will give individuals and businesses the option to keep their records private, while also allowing for transparency for non-anonymous transactions. Smiley

Wow sounds good Roll Eyes this feature is pretty unique huh?
legendary

legendary
IS this another copy of SpainCoin, Aurora, Pesetacoin, Mazacoin, eMark, Greececoin, eGulden, Scotcoin, Aphroditecoin, Gaelcoin, Maplecoin... ?

Is this the get rich scheme for the elected?

I don't think you understand, this is no pump and dump coin,or get rich quick scheme, in fact I don't care what the price is, it's not of importance just yet.

I see this coin actually being adopted by retailers in the UK, we've all had enough of the Banksters printing the our currency into nothing, we can all see the inflation rising on everyday good and services and yet our wages are stagnant, Quantitative easing is just wealth transference. We've been forced into this fake austerity just to pay the wanksters gambling debt.

The UK needs a decentralized method of making payments, away from government and private banking families like the Rothschilds. For as long as the government have to go to these private families for money then the government will always do what these private families want. What gives these private families the right to print "our" money and collect the seigniorage form the money creation?

When we get our smart phone apps I know that I will be speaking to as many traders as I can find, hell, the same should go for all those on this thread from the UK too, we all need to do what we can to get the word out to as many people that will listen.

I couldn't agree more Leigh, well said.  If you did a survey right now on any British high street and asked if they were satisfied with the current banking (monetary) system, then the answer would be an astounding no.

That's that main reason BritCoin was launched, to provide the British people with an alternative to the corrupt banking system that is uniquely open, fair and efficient..  We're still in the very early days having only launched over 2 months ago, but once we get some merchants on board (we will be announcing our first very soon) and some national media coverage, we'll see a huge growth in demand and adoption of BritCoin.
legendary
IS this another copy of SpainCoin, Aurora, Pesetacoin, Mazacoin, eMark, Greececoin, eGulden, Scotcoin, Aphroditecoin, Gaelcoin, Maplecoin... ?

I can assure you that BritCoin is nothing like the other coins you mentioned, for one we didn't have a air/space drop or a ridiculous premine.  I think the most important thing that separates us from them are the people working on the coin.  We have a dedicated and experienced development team and community working hard to make BriCoin (one day) a commonly accepted method of payment in Britain.

As for your 'rich scheme' question.. No.  I think the fact that none of the BritCoin development team are even in the top 10 rich list speaks volumes, that's myself included.  Also I must add that every Brit that the BritCoin team owns has been mined or bought just like anyone else, we all play by the same rules. Smiley

If you take the time to read more about BritCoin and speak to us, I'm sure you'll realize we're in this for the right reasons, which is a fair alternative to FIAT currency and long term adoption for BritCoin throughout the UK.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I don't think you understand, this is no pump and dump coin,or get rich quick scheme, in fact I don't care what the price is, it's not of importance just yet.

I see this coin actually being adopted by retailers in the UK, we've all had enough of the Banksters printing the our currency into nothing, we can all see the inflation rising on everyday good and services and yet our wages are stagnant, Quantitative easing is just wealth transference. We've been forced into this fake austerity just to pay the wanksters gambling debt.

The UK needs a decentralized method of making payments, away from government and private banking families like the Rothschilds. For as long as the government have to go to these private families for money then the government will always do what these private families want. What gives these private families the right to print "our" money and collect the seigniorage form the money creation?

When we get our smart phone apps I know that I will be speaking to as many traders as I can find, hell, the same should go for all those on this thread from the UK too, we all need to do what we can to get the word out to as many people that will listen.

+1

Couldn't said it better myself.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Pages:
Jump to: