Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 21. (Read 125073 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
IS this another copy of SpainCoin, Aurora, Pesetacoin, Mazacoin, eMark, Greececoin, eGulden, Scotcoin, Aphroditecoin, Gaelcoin, Maplecoin... ?

Is this the get rich scheme for the elected?
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
The slow and steady pace of Britcoin makes it one of the most underhyped coins out there. It's gonna be huge.

We feel your enthusiasm too.  I'm sure the word will be out soon enough though, so buy up while they're cheap. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The slow and steady pace of Britcoin makes it one of the most underhyped coins out there. It's gonna be huge.

https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/BRIT-BTC
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Well..looking at the order book now. Seems like everyone is really holding their coins Cheesy we only need 15 btc to push the price to 10k sat. Cheesy

15 BTC and we'd hit the 2nd or 3rd page of Bittrex. This would send new traders into a frenzy to jump on the rocket which would thrust it onto the first page for a huge price increase. I've seen this happen many times before with countless other coins.

So if we got the price up to 10k, and then made the sell wall and buy wall look good, we'd have a mega pump like Stealthcoin had. The tricky part is keeping the price stable at that height, but that is possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Well..looking at the order book now. Seems like everyone is really holding their coins Cheesy we only need 15 btc to push the price to 10k sat. Cheesy
anon and wallet ios   and android it will come true
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Nice. I am seeing new faces here Cheesy nice to see the community is growing Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1053
actual merchant acceptance will really raise the price. Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1288
When the hordes come, the bottom price will be whatever traders now make it. Hopefully it's high!

When it does get noticed, there's only 10.8M in circulation, so expect a sharp price rise.

Not that I care about the current price, I see this as a long term investment, the potential is mind boggling if it does get excepted by my fellow citizens Shocked
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Marketplace is in testing now. Expect it to launch soon.
When the hordes come, the bottom price will be whatever traders now make it. Hopefully it's high!
legendary
if true dev roadmap of the 5K today  Grin Grin Grin

We need to get the word out About Britcoin first. Guldencoin went up in value because people learned it existed.

We're working hard on that, hoping to get some big media outlet publication very soon and our first merchant accepting BritCoin in Cardiff next week! Smiley

People are definitely buying in right now. They are just careful to not let the volume get up high enough to get the coin on the first, second or third page. Once it gets there, others see it and start buying in and so on.

Yea we're getting some good buy support, which is great.  I just hope people stay patient and don't sell at the bid price! Cheesy

I just bought 1% of this coin, and I have no intention of selling Grin

I belive we will see a revival of country coins over the next few months, and as people see that merchants are starting to except this coin, it will have a big impact.

Haha, top lad. Cheesy

I agree with your country coin revival sentiment.  As everyone knows, currency is based on faith, and with the amount of shitcoins floating around in a sea of scams that is currently the alt coin world, people will eventually turn to their respective county coins as this provides a sense of security and accountability.  Country coins are able to do one thing global ones can't, adapt to the specific needs of an individual nations.

Acquiring merchants is very high on our list of priorities for September, with our first to be confirmed sometime with week and many more lined up.  The reason we haven't pushed very hard on this until recently is we wanted to ensure the BritCoin network was stable and secure enough to be accepted by businesses, it has been 2 months and not one single problem..  So we believe we're good to go. Smiley

Is this merchant an actual physical bricks and mortar business or an on-line merchant?

Bricks, mortar and fashion! It's a clothes retailer in the centre of Cardiff, we are also talking to a few other merchants in the centre of town that are willing to accept BritCoin as method of payment, including a pub..  Which I'm sure will please you. Smiley

I find the idea of getting pissed off my Britcoin quite appealing Grin
legendary

We need to get the word out About Britcoin first. Guldencoin went up in value because people learned it existed.

We're working hard on that, hoping to get some big media outlet publication very soon and our first merchant accepting BritCoin in Cardiff next week! Smiley

People are definitely buying in right now. They are just careful to not let the volume get up high enough to get the coin on the first, second or third page. Once it gets there, others see it and start buying in and so on.

Yea we're getting some good buy support, which is great.  I just hope people stay patient and don't sell at the bid price! Cheesy

I belive we will see a revival of country coins over the next few months, and as people see that merchants are starting to except this coin, it will have a big impact.

Haha, top lad. Cheesy

I agree with your country coin revival sentiment.  As everyone knows, currency is based on faith, and with the amount of shitcoins floating around in a sea of scams that is currently the alt coin world, people will eventually turn to their respective county coins as this provides a sense of security and accountability.  Country coins are able to do one thing global ones can't, adapt to the specific needs of an individual nations.

Acquiring merchants is very high on our list of priorities for September, with our first to be confirmed sometime with week and many more lined up.  The reason we haven't pushed very hard on this until recently is we wanted to ensure the BritCoin network was stable and secure enough to be accepted by businesses, it has been 2 months and not one single problem..  So we believe we're good to go. Smiley

Is this merchant an actual physical bricks and mortar business or an on-line merchant?

Bricks, mortar and fashion! It's a clothes retailer in the centre of Cardiff, we are also talking to a few other merchants in the centre of town that are willing to accept BritCoin as method of payment, including a pub..  Which I'm sure will please you. Smiley
legendary

Haha, top lad. Cheesy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Good to see Smiley
legendary

Haha, top lad. Cheesy

+1 gaining more buy support Cheesy
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: