Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 24. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
As requested by so many of you, we are beginning to work on anonymous features by next week.

Great news! Smiley  Looking forward to testing it out Cheesy

What type of anon is going to be implemented? XC have open sourced their old anon mixing feature, which shouldn't take a lot of work to add into the code.
legendary
Activity: 973
Hi there, I just tried to install the britcoin wallet from source on my linux mint box, but I get the following error when I compile: /home/leigh/britcoin-master/src/qt/ircmessageformatter.h:13: error: IrcMessage: No such file or directory

Is there a dependency I need?

Hmm, looks like the new beta version of the BritCoin wallet.  One of our devs will get back to you with some help regarding the error. Smiley

OK thanks,

Also I'd like to say that this coin has a lot of potential, I think over the coming months we are going to see a comeback for the country coins, the Gulden is doing well again.

I couldn't agree more.  We've got some pretty exciting developments and promotion plans coming up in the near future, including new desktop/mobile/web wallets and our first merchant accepting BritCoin in the UK. Smiley

Thanks for you support! Cheesy
legendary
Hi there, I just tried to install the britcoin wallet from source on my linux mint box, but I get the following error when I compile: /home/leigh/britcoin-master/src/qt/ircmessageformatter.h:13: error: IrcMessage: No such file or directory

Hmm, looks like the new beta version of the BritCoin wallet.  One of our devs will get back to you with some help regarding the error. Smiley

OK thanks,

Also I'd like to say that this coin has a lot of potential, I think over the coming months we are going to see a comeback for the country coins, the Gulden is doing well again.
legendary

Hmm, looks like the new beta version of the BritCoin wallet.  One of our devs will get back to you with some help regarding the error. Smiley
legendary

legendary
still 400sat? it's taking long time on the way down to 1sat

Ohh look, some FUD. Smiley  I wonder what his motives are. Wink

The price has leveled out at 400sat, something we expected to happen.  If you think the price is going to go down rather than up in the near future then don't buy any BritCoin, the people who have faith in this currency will be the ones who will benefit. Smiley

EDIT: Just noticed that was your first post here..  You telling me you signed up to BCT just to write that 1/10 piece of FUD?  Apply yourself next time fella. Smiley

every coin need a little FUD Wink

Yea, keeps us on our toes.  A lot of people (including me) have been pleasantly surprised by the lack of FUD involved with BritCoin since launching 2 months ago.

Very little FUD on Bitcointalk is spooky. Tongue
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

The price has leveled out at 400sat, something we expected to happen.  If you think the price is going to go down rather than up in the near future then don't buy any BritCoin, the people who have faith in this currency will be the ones who will benefit. Smiley

EDIT: Just noticed that was your first post here..  You telling me you signed up to BCT just to write that 1/10 piece of FUD?  Apply yourself next time fella. Smiley

every coin need a little FUD Wink
legendary
I will be looking into both avenues.  I am concentrating more on completing it than worrying too much about that at the moment.  I will be on the IRC soon if you like to chat further.

Good thinking, was just interested in the logistics.. But you're right, completing it is the first step. Cheesy

I'm on and off IRC all evening, so if I don't get back to you, I've prolly called it a day and gone to bed.  Bit I'm in #BritCoinUK on freenode if you want a chat. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
I will be looking into both avenues.  I am concentrating more on completing it than worrying too much about that at the moment.  I will be on the IRC soon if you like to chat further.
legendary
Thank you  Grin

It's my birthday on the 12th this month.  I usually get money from family (~£50) which I intend to put into BRIT. 

I only have six more sections out of the 41 to complete.  BRIT is the only X13 coin in the book Tongue

That's really cool, glad you chose Brit over the other coins you're writing about. Smiley

You think it'll be ready before Christmas?  Through what media/s are you publishing it, online/physical or both?
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Thank you  Grin

It's my birthday on the 12th this month.  I usually get money from family (~£50) which I intend to put into BRIT. 

I only have six more sections out of the 41 to complete.  BRIT is the only X13 coin in the book Tongue
legendary
Britcoin BRIT will have a four page section in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" (A Begiiner's Reference Book).  Here is the preliminary cover (a better cover is currently being worked on) - Britcoin has substituted Xivra:

The plan is to get the book published before Christmas 2014.  

Any donations towards this future publication are highly welcome.  I would love to see this book become a reality.  

B7CjPTjNiAqu8ssVYXvTX9RUkjo8U8JgU3

Main Book Bitcointalk.org Thread is:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Any points which the community would like to be included in the BRIT section need to be messaged to me ASAP.

That's great news.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Sent some Brits to say thanks. Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Some double good news for you guys today;

BuyBritCoins.com has been fixed an is back online.  Remember to tell everyone about this service through social media / friends etc, every order rises the price since it buys from the sell wall on Bittrex.

Second good news is that I'm pleased to announce we should have our Android and web wallet (aka BritBank) online within the next day or two.

Once we have this up and running, we can start getting in touch with businesses to start accepting BritCoin in their shops. Smiley
Great news Smiley Good job

+1 Good job Wink
legendary

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

BuyBritCoins.com has been fixed an is back online.  Remember to tell everyone about this service through social media / friends etc, every order rises the price since it buys from the sell wall on Bittrex.

Second good news is that I'm pleased to announce we should have our Android and web wallet (aka BritBank) online within the next day or two.

Once we have this up and running, we can start getting in touch with businesses to start accepting BritCoin in their shops. Smiley
Great news Smiley Good job
legendary

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
As requested by so many of you, we are beginning to work on anonymous features by next week.

Great news! Smiley  Looking forward to testing it out Cheesy
good  Grin
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Great news. That is good to hear.
legendary
Ok, I've finally gotten around to publishing donation wallet addresses in the OP.

We would really appreciate whatever you can donate in either BritCoin or BTC, since the Brits from the premine are practically gone, spent on bounties (50k + 0.5 BTC of my own money just for multipool) and the competitions..  I've also spent a considerable amount more of my own personal coins on bounties etc.

I've been putting off using pressat.co.uk to distibute our next press release due to not having the 0.3BTC fee, I paid for the last one myself.  If we can get enough together to get our next press release out that would be great.

So if anyone has any spare BritCoin/Bitcoin they'd be willing to donate to the BritCoin cause for costs of growing the coin, we'd be very greatful for you to donate using the addresses below;

BRIT: BKrKLc5Le58f6wQwq22KRrALbK2wE4BiMe
BTC: 1JtvPdhqmUnn7NDA1GhtLU27tSbDeAvSR8

Thanks guys! Smiley

12k BRIT sent
good luck!

Donate ! Share Love, Share Brit !

Interesting..why did you change the donation address Shocked

The BRIT donation address is BKHJB3AqL2iYgNqCKRkJeibLzRoQKESAhw.  Not sure where the other wallet address is from, bitcoindegree trying to pull a fast one? lol Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: