Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 25. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Ok, I've finally gotten around to publishing donation wallet addresses in the OP.

We would really appreciate whatever you can donate in either BritCoin or BTC, since the Brits from the premine are practically gone, spent on bounties (50k + 0.5 BTC of my own money just for multipool) and the competitions..  I've also spent a considerable amount more of my own personal coins on bounties etc.

I've been putting off using pressat.co.uk to distibute our next press release due to not having the 0.3BTC fee, I paid for the last one myself.  If we can get enough together to get our next press release out that would be great.

So if anyone has any spare BritCoin/Bitcoin they'd be willing to donate to the BritCoin cause for costs of growing the coin, we'd be very greatful for you to donate using the addresses below;

BRIT: BKrKLc5Le58f6wQwq22KRrALbK2wE4BiMe
BTC: 1JtvPdhqmUnn7NDA1GhtLU27tSbDeAvSR8

Thanks guys! Smiley

12k BRIT sent
good luck!

Donate ! Share Love, Share Brit !

Interesting..why did you change the donation address Shocked
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ok, I've finally gotten around to publishing donation wallet addresses in the OP.

We would really appreciate whatever you can donate in either BritCoin or BTC, since the Brits from the premine are practically gone, spent on bounties (50k + 0.5 BTC of my own money just for multipool) and the competitions..  I've also spent a considerable amount more of my own personal coins on bounties etc.

I've been putting off using pressat.co.uk to distibute our next press release due to not having the 0.3BTC fee, I paid for the last one myself.  If we can get enough together to get our next press release out that would be great.

So if anyone has any spare BritCoin/Bitcoin they'd be willing to donate to the BritCoin cause for costs of growing the coin, we'd be very greatful for you to donate using the addresses below;

BRIT: BKrKLc5Le58f6wQwq22KRrALbK2wE4BiMe

Thanks guys! Smiley

12k BRIT sent
good luck!

Donate ! Share Love, Share Brit !
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Amazing stuff, getting closer to the £110 in BritCoins neded to pay Pressat.co.uk to distribute our press release..  Thinking about it, I should ask if they'll accept BritCoins directly. Smiley

Well, you have GBP 35 at the moment, so still a ways to go  Cheesy

Wouldn't hurt to ask if they take Britcoins...

Anon features, eh?  Interesting!

I spoke to Pressat.co.uk and they said they can only accept BTC due to accounting reasons, which sucks..  But we'll get enough together soon enough.

Also, I'm in the process of talking to capital investors who can put some serious money into BritCoin, I really think it's what we need in order to take BritCoin to the next level. Smiley  Will keep you all updated on my progress!
legendary
As requested by so many of you, we are beginning to work on anonymous features by next week.

Great news! Smiley  Looking forward to testing it out Cheesy
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Amazing stuff, getting closer to the £110 in BritCoins neded to pay Pressat.co.uk to distribute our press release..  Thinking about it, I should ask if they'll accept BritCoins directly. Smiley

Well, you have GBP 35 at the moment, so still a ways to go  Cheesy

Wouldn't hurt to ask if they take Britcoins...

Anon features, eh?  Interesting!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
As requested by so many of you, we are beginning to work on anonymous features by next week.
legendary

BRIT: BKHJB3AqL2iYgNqCKRkJeibLzRoQKESAhw

Thanks guys! Smiley

12k BRIT sent
good luck!

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 39

Thanks guys! Smiley

12k BRIT sent
good luck!

We would really appreciate whatever you can donate in either BritCoin or BTC, since the Brits from the premine are practically gone, spent on bounties (50k + 0.5 BTC of my own money just for multipool) and the competitions..  I've also spent a considerable amount more of my own personal coins on bounties etc.

I've been putting off using pressat.co.uk to distibute our next press release due to not having the 0.3BTC fee, I paid for the last one myself.  If we can get enough together to get our next press release out that would be great.

Thanks guys! Smiley

+1 Cheesy 2500 Brit sent.

Thank a lot Peter, we're 1/4 the way to having enough for our next press release. Smiley

We should prioritize technical development like anon after the coming press release Cheesy Not saying press release to general public is not important, but technical development is quite essential to attract investors within the cryto world Cheesy

Yep i agree about anon. We will work on it soon. I need the other dev on it as well.

We would really appreciate whatever you can donate in either BritCoin or BTC, since the Brits from the premine are practically gone, spent on bounties (50k + 0.5 BTC of my own money just for multipool) and the competitions..  I've also spent a considerable amount more of my own personal coins on bounties etc.

I've been putting off using pressat.co.uk to distibute our next press release due to not having the 0.3BTC fee, I paid for the last one myself.  If we can get enough together to get our next press release out that would be great.

Thanks guys! Smiley

Thank a lot Peter, we're 1/4 the way to having enough for our next press release. Smiley

We should prioritize technical development like anon after the coming press release Cheesy Not saying press release to general public is not important, but technical development is quite essential to attract investors within the cryto world Cheesy

Thanks guys! Smiley

10,000 sent.
legendary

Thanks guys! Smiley

Thanks guys! Smiley

legendary
Donated a few ♔.

Every little helps  Cheesy

Thanks! Our first donation! Cheesy
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Donated a few ♔.

Every little helps  Cheesy
legendary

Thanks guys! Smiley
legendary

1. correct the logo plz

2. add "our team" to contact page

p.s. anyway, everything is cool

Fixed the logo.  Thanks for pointing it out. Smiley

We will add a "BritCoin Team" section to the about or possibly contact page at some point in the near future, but right now I don't even have a headshot available for it..  I don't think a picture of me intoxicated from Facebook will look too good haha. Smiley
legendary
it's quite simple to remember one strike through for GBP Sterling (£) and two strikethroughs for BritCoin (₤).  I would imagine that businesses will just add a (₤xxx.xx) after the normal GBP price on their websites etc.

Hmm?  I don't think people will notice the 1 vs. 2 strikes.  I wouldn't have noticed unless you've told me.  Businesses will need to make it clearer than that!

^This. 2 strikes(₤) may cause confusion Roll Eyes

I can assure you that next to nobody has seen the ₤ symbol online, since there is no keyboard key for it.  And the fact it's similar is a good thing in my opinion, one strike for FIAT and two for crypto is easy to remember.  Plus if you check your BritCoin wallet and see "Spendable: ₤50,000" it will make you feel rich! lol Cheesy
Activity: 39

1. correct the logo plz

http://s30.postimg.org/ii4d245b5/2014_08_30_11_53_22.png

2. add "our team" to contact page

p.s. anyway, everything is cool
it's quite simple to remember one strike through for GBP Sterling (£) and two strikethroughs for BritCoin (₤).  I would imagine that businesses will just add a (₤xxx.xx) after the normal GBP price on their websites etc.

Hmm?  I don't think people will notice the 1 vs. 2 strikes.  I wouldn't have noticed unless you've told me.  Businesses will need to make it clearer than that!

^This. 2 strikes(₤) may cause confusion Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: