Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 26. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
wiliam can you get  anon

This is something we will be working on soon, it will be optional anon, so you can turn it on and off.  But something like this really can't be rushed, there are multiple ways of doing it, all options must be assessed to the fullest with security being the most important factor.

Rest assure it will happen soon though! Smiley
I think you should add feature soon in the next few days will be good for your coin more

Should not rush these things Wink New feature should be fully tested before releasing it Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
wiliam can you get  anon

This is something we will be working on soon, it will be optional anon, so you can turn it on and off.  But something like this really can't be rushed, there are multiple ways of doing it, all options must be assessed to the fullest with security being the most important factor.

I think you should add feature soon in the next few days will be good for your coin more
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
New BritCoin website has been launched!

http://BritCoin.io

It now includes loads of cool new design features and much more information about BritCoin.  Hope you guys like it! Smiley
legendary
wiliam can you get  anon

Activity: 139
it's quite simple to remember one strike through for GBP Sterling (£) and two strikethroughs for BritCoin (₤).  I would imagine that businesses will just add a (₤xxx.xx) after the normal GBP price on their websites etc.

Hmm?  I don't think people will notice the 1 vs. 2 strikes.  I wouldn't have noticed unless you've told me.  Businesses will need to make it clearer than that!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Personally I like the ₤ symbol, with the double strike.. One strike for old money, two for new. Smiley

+1

+2 Cheesy
legendary
₤ would probably make sense to the majority of people, it's really easy to remember.

I agree with you, we need to remember that BritCoin has to live alongside FIAT if it's going to become an alternative to the current monetary system, it's quite simple to remember one strike through for GBP Sterling (£) and two strikethroughs for BritCoin (₤).  I would imagine that businesses will just add a (₤xxx.xx) after the normal GBP price on their websites etc.

The biggest fault I can find with the crown is it's a little difficult to draw, but I' terrible at drawing. Tongue

More opinions for both sides would be great. Smiley
Activity: 139
I like the crown.

The double-strike pound looks too similar to the fiat pound symbol.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Personally I like the ₤ symbol, with the double strike.. One strike for old money, two for new. Smiley

+1
legendary
Some people already write the sterling sign with two strikes. It's also actually the Italian Lira sign (before they took on the Euro). It's too close to any FIAT equivalent IMO.

How about ᴃ - unicode U+1D03.
Or ㎇ - unicode U+3387.

Quite like that:

㎇1,500.

Otherwise I like your first crown (number 2).

㎇ similar with greenbacks

i like number 2  Grin

Number 2 (♔) was my favorite, but I thought it would be tricky to draw. Cheesy
legendary
Some people already write the sterling sign with two strikes. It's also actually the Italian Lira sign (before they took on the Euro). It's too close to any FIAT equivalent IMO.

Or ㎇ - unicode U+3387.

Quite like that:

㎇1,500.

Some people may write using the double strike, but I think it's quite rare though..  Using hand writing anyway, online/digitally, you never see the '₤'.  We need a symbol that will be easy for the public to adopt, I think using £ for FIAT and ₤ for Crypto makes the most sense.  And regarding the Lira, I'm sure only a small percentage of people in the UK would know that, it would be problematic if they hadn't switched to the Euro though. Smiley

I like ㎇, but there was (not sure if it's around any more) a coin called GB..  Pitty that BlackCoin took BC from us. Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org

Or ㎇ - unicode U+3387.

Quite like that:

㎇1,500.

㎇ similar with greenbacks

i like number 2  Grin
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Or ㎇ - unicode U+3387.

Quite like that:

㎇1,500.

legendary
A quick updates for you guys.  The new BritCoin website will be released (http://BritCoin.io) at around 6pm this evening.  It has a better design and much more information, we need a good homepage due to the fact we're launching our Kickstarter campaign at the start of next month, plus it's the first entry point for most new BritCoin users. Smiley

We're also trying to decide what should be the currency symbol for BritCoin, we have a few options;

Which of these looks the best?

₤ - ₤1,500.00

♔ - ♔1,500.00

♕ - ♕1,500.00

♚ - ♚1,500.00

♛ - ♛1,500.00

Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any others you think would be good!
legendary
14k for one BRIT, hmm sounds great.

William, could you remake logo in mac os app?

as you can see logo carelessly cut

No probs, I'm sure one of our devs can fix the wallet image ready for the next update. Smiley

Your staking rewards look normal, 5% of 14k / 365 = 1.9Brits per day. Smiley

not quite so  Wink
i am like Lord Of BRIT
and I do not want to stop
and no one will stop me
muahahaha

Hah!  You have much more than me!  Think I'll have to setup a community BritCoin donation chest soon. Smiley

I keep spending the Brits I bought/mined on bounties and prizes. Tongue
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
14k for one BRIT, hmm sounds great.

William, could you remake logo in mac os app?

http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1408/57/fe60caac3a72.png

as you can see logo carelessly cut

No probs, I'm sure one of our devs can fix the wallet image ready for the next update. Smiley

Your staking rewards look normal, 5% of 14k / 365 = 1.9Brits per day. Smiley

not quite so  Wink
i am like Lord Of BRIT
and I do not want to stop
and no one will stop me
muahahaha

http://s010.radikal.ru/i313/1408/7e/8d79ae3cef4c.png
legendary
http://www.coin-hub.co.uk/britcoin-75-c.asp

is it good for britcoin at the initial stage when the price is over 300%?
we lose customers, i think.

Yeah we are in no way affiliated with that site, our site is buybritcoins.com which is alot cheaper.

This.  I only found out about coin-hub.co.uk the other day, I'm shocked by the prices they charge..  When I checked last week, it was something like double the price of BuyBritCoins.com, which gets its price from what it would cost to buy from the sell wall on Bittrex. Smiley

Price for 10,000 BritCoins on coin-hub.co.uk is £76.70..  Price on BuyBritCoins.com £19.92. Smiley  Really hope no one falls for coin-hub's tricks. Cheesy
legendary

Yeah we are in no way affiliated with that site, our site is buybritcoins.com which is alot cheaper.

This.  I only found out about coin-hub.co.uk the other day, I'm shocked by the prices they charge..  When I checked last week, it was something like double the price of BuyBritCoins.com, which gets its price from what it would cost to buy from the sell wall on Bittrex. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: