Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 43. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Are there any plans for anonymity and other features in the wallet on technical level?

Yes.

Great. Thanks

We'll be outlining our future dev plans with regards to coin features in our August, which will be published sometime next week. Smiley

Thank you for info, will keep an eye on that. Already bought some coins today  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Are there any plans for anonymity and other features in the wallet on technical level?

Yes.

Great. Thanks

We'll be outlining our future dev plans with regards to coin features in our August, which will be published sometime next week. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952

Yes.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Thanks for the explanation of PoS. I will continue to try and get my rig to mine other coins on CoinKing. I skip around mining a few different coins, should have got on the BritCoin wagon sooner.
legendary
Looks like we just hit 500 sat on Bittrex!  Let the good times roll!  Grin
legendary
Great! You can't directly mine britcoin anymore, it is 100% proof of stake now.
Shows how much I know about coin mining Cheesy

I've tried to get my head around PoW, PoS and other coin mining terms by reading wikis and threads but I'm still not much wiser. So now that BRIT is PoS how do you obtain them? can they now only be bought? are they all mined and no more can be created? Noob questions for sure, I've been trying to set up my 5x Nvidia 750Ti rig on CoinKing multipool but have so far failed. Looking for enlightenment.

Grasshopper.

(Who's old enough to get the reference Wink)

To put simply, PoS means that the BritCoin wallet acts as a miner.  You'll get 5% annual interest on all coins stored in your wallet as long as your wallet is running and unlocked.  We believe this is a much fairer way of distributing newly minted coins, due to the fact that mining Bitcoin has been turned in to a mining hardware arms race which has made it near impossible for casual miners to mine the coin.
Activity: 90

I've tried to get my head around PoW, PoS and other coin mining terms by reading wikis and threads but I'm still not much wiser. So now that BRIT is PoS how do you obtain them? can they now only be bought? are they all mined and no more can be created? Noob questions for sure, I've been trying to set up my 5x Nvidia 750Ti rig on CoinKing multipool but have so far failed. Looking for enlightenment.

Grasshopper.

Currently there is about 10 million coins created during the proof of work mining stage, the rest will be mined through proof of stake, which means annual interest on the coins that are in your wallet. Sort of like a bank account. Your wallet need to be open on your computer. You can still mine other coins on coinking and get them autoconverted into BRIT. See the guide here http://britcoin.io/CoinKing_mining_guide.pdf
legendary

Grasshopper.

You can mine them indirectly at Coinking.io where they let you mine the most profitable coins and pay out in BRIT, otherwise you have to buy them - Bittrex is really the only place where you can get a decent quantity, but C-Cex (currently) and Allcoin also have (very small) markets.

Grasshopper.

Just used BuyBritCoins.com, the buying was simple and the transaction was fast - well done Will7am and everyone else involved. I really must get my miners mining some BRIT.

Here is a preview of the new wallet version that should be released soon. Hope everyone likes it.  Cool

Awesome...GOODD wallet, someday britcoin will make story..how's owner this Britcoin wallet with balance 204.433 Brit? (I imagine, one day the price of britcoin expensive Grin ), this owner Brit Wallet would be the RICHman on earth....  Grin, and i'm so glad to be a part of this story Grin

Thank you. Some mined, some earned and the rest bought on exchange  Cool
Activity: 824
Here is a preview of the new wallet version that should be released soon. Hope everyone likes it.  Cool

Awesome...GOODD wallet, someday britcoin will make story..how's owner this Britcoin wallet with balance 204.433 Brit? (I imagine, one day the price of britcoin expensive Grin ), this owner Brit Wallet would be the RICHman on earth....  Grin, and i'm so glad to be a part of this story Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Here is a preview of the new wallet version that should be released soon. Hope everyone likes it.  Cool

Awesome  Grin

this wallet will make my BRIT balance look great, and hope really valueable in the future  Grin
Just used BuyBritCoins.com, the buying was simple and the transaction was fast - well done Will7am and everyone else involved. I really must get my miners mining some BRIT.
legendary
New wallet is looking sexy!  Cool  Can't wait until it's ready!

Fantastic.  You might get the mac wallet signed by @jyap.
legendary
New wallet is looking sexy!  Cool  Can't wait until it's ready!
Pages:
Jump to: