Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 44. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Here is a preview of the new wallet version that should be released soon. Hope everyone likes it.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Updated the thread title and the OP.

Reminder that you can now buy BritCoin via instant bank transfer in the UK with:

https://buybritcoins.com/
legendary

You mean this guy?
https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=137.0

Yea, thats crazy. I would shoot myself.

If it wasn't for stunts like that Bitcoin may never have taken off at the time it did.  We should totally do something similar for Britcoin to get more publicity.

I'm at a friend's house in Sheffield - planning to go for a pint. If someone knows a landlord willing to take Britcoin, I'll throw tens of thousands at him for beer and be the Britcoin Beer Guy?

Haha!  "The 1 million pound pint"..  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952

You mean this guy?

If it wasn't for stunts like that Bitcoin may never have taken off at the time it did.  We should totally do something similar for Britcoin to get more publicity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BuyBritCoins.com - OUR FIAT TO BRITCOIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM IS NOW ONLINE!

UK users can now buy BritCoins in minutes using instant bank transfer. Smiley

This is awesome, now how can one go about selling BRIT for pounds for a traveler without a UK banking account?

I think this will take a bit longer to sort out but Will is working on it.

I will be looking to implement a seller account feature in the near future, once the current system has been put through its paces and tweaked. Smiley

Can't really put a timeframe on when this will happen, possibly next month though. Smiley

Cool. Made the mistake of telling the wife I have 180k BRIT. Wants to spend it all on her layovers.  Cry

Remember that guy who spent thousands of BTC to pay for a pizza a few years ago?  Don't be that guy. lol Smiley

You mean this guy?

legendary

This is awesome, now how can one go about selling BRIT for pounds for a traveler without a UK banking account?

I will be looking to implement a seller account feature in the near future, once the current system has been put through its paces and tweaked. Smiley

Can't really put a timeframe on when this will happen, possibly next month though. Smiley

Cool. Made the mistake of telling the wife I have 180k BRIT. Wants to spend it all on her layovers.  Cry

Remember that guy who spent thousands of BTC to pay for a pizza a few years ago?  Don't be that guy. lol Smiley

legendary

legendary

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
the logo is so beatiful~~

It is indeed.

The exchange is looking good too, great to see it launched! Will hopefully be able to give it a go soon. Will be sure to report back if so.

legendary
The prize for our Twitter competition winner has been raised from 5,000 BRIT to 25,000 BRIT.

A huge thank you to Soul_eater_123 for throwing in the extra prize BritCoins.

To take part, retweet the status below before 6pm tomorrow (Sunday) for a chance to win!

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK/status/495596961337442304
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Good to see some feedback on the logo Cool Also would like to inform you that we are also on facebook, for those who uses FB we can be found at https://www.facebook.com/BritCoinUK  Grin
legendary
the logo is so beatiful~~

Thanks!  We're lucky to have a great designer, Christian. Smiley
legendary

Activity: 574
legendary
Just to let you guys know, our Fiat > BritCoin via instant bank transfer will be launching in the next few hours! Cheesy

It's good that a lot of people don't know this yet.  This gives a chance for the little guys to still get in quite cheap.  Once this starts moving the price will rise very fast.

Then see the panic buys as people realise that this will set a minimum price floor for BRIT:)
legendary
Just to let you guys know, our Fiat > BritCoin via instant bank transfer will be launching in the next few hours! Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1053
Got some brit while it's still low. Expecting good things from this coin keep up the good work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
dev tried but the exchanges are removing the coin Angry

Which exchange is removing it?
c-cex
Coins to be removed August, 4 due to low volume: PCC, ROX, HTML, DVC, FSC, CSO, VRC, BTCS, POS, QB, BRIT, NMC, TRK, FTC, COOL, CFC2, GOD, LTS, NIC, URO, TECH, GLY, DUCK, ISIS, VIA, SPATA, YACC, FRY, XBD, TORBTC

Pish, if you think it's worthless I'll take it off you hands since you can't trade on C-Cex  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: