Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 49. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
"In surreal news, a Japanese artist launched a bonsai tree and a bouquet of flowers into space"

http://news.artnet.com/in-brief/artist-launches-bonsai-tree-into-space-65519

Maybe we could crowdfund a project to put "a BRIT into space" - for publicity and promotional purposes.  Put a Prypto scratchcard with one BRIT on it into space (or orbit if possible) - could even ask Prypto to help sponsor it.  Would be both humorous and attention grabbing.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
This coin  really dumped to the bottom by miners

There are no miners you fooligan.  It's price manipulation and idiots panic selling so they can buy whatever is the current new coin.
You either believe or you don't ...As long as the devs. check in, meet goals, and keep us informed of new projects and deadlines. I will continue to support the coin...You have the same choice...
legendary

There are no miners you fooligan.  It's price manipulation and idiots panic selling so they can buy whatever is the current new coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
I've just had an idea of starting a crowd funding campaign with crowdfunder.co.uk, don't have any experience with crowd funding myself so I want to know what you guys think, or if you've been involved with one before.  Also, what do you think will be the right amount to aim for?

Any ideas or feedback is welcome.

That depends on what the idea is.

Well the money/campaign would be used to help us hire some more people to do marketing and development work on BritCoin.  The remainder of the 1% pre mine (150k Brit) is not really worth enough right now to tempt people into working with us, since the price is low/undervalued.  I think if we could raise £20k it will go a very long way to helping BritCoin spread and grow.

This is just an idea I had this morning, nothing is set in stone. Smiley

That's a brilliant idea.  I would use somewhere like Indiegogo or Kickstarter though because they have much more traffic and are more likely to get noticed.  The other thing is that you should put out press releases to news organisations that you are doing this to see if they take it up.  Also I think it would be good if you could talk to block cypher about what it would take to incorporate their technology into Britcoin.  Also speak to Bryce Weiner at blocktech.  Although he is a controversial figure he tends to be quite approachable and he knows how to get attention - he might be able to give some advice about getting noticed a bit more.
legendary
Activity: 973
I've just had an idea of starting a crowd funding campaign with crowdfunder.co.uk, don't have any experience with crowd funding myself so I want to know what you guys think, or if you've been involved with one before.  Also, what do you think will be the right amount to aim for?

Well the money/campaign would be used to help us hire some more people to do marketing and development work on BritCoin.  The remainder of the 1% pre mine (150k Brit) is not really worth enough right now to tempt people into working with us, since the price is low/undervalued.  I think if we could raise £20k it will go a very long way to helping BritCoin spread and grow.

This is just an idea I had this morning, nothing is set in stone. Smiley

legendary

legendary

legendary
I'm hoping we've turned a corner now and shook off all the impatient day traders.. Well the ones who are not interested in long term prospects at least, the ones who are full of short term blind optimism, panic selling, ending in loss.  But you never know, they may still be lurking.

Thanks for the BlockCypher tip btw, their service looks really interesting. Smiley

I wonder who is selling so much so cheap?  I doubled my investment last night when it was in the 150s.  Lots of buy support down there.

Impatient morons who expect a coin to multiply by 10 in a few days and expect growth to be linear with the value always going up.  They buy the coin at a peak then are shocked when the price declines and they inevitably feed into it by panic selling.  Such people are basically too stupid to be put in control of any amount of money.

Yes it would allow the easy implementation of blockchain apps and multisignature support according to their blurb and it seems to be true.
legendary
I'm hoping we've turned a corner now and shook off all the impatient day traders.. Well the ones who are not interested in long term prospects at least, the ones who are full of short term blind optimism, panic selling, ending in loss.  But you never know, they may still be lurking.

Thanks for the BlockCypher tip btw, their service looks really interesting. Smiley

I wonder who is selling so much so cheap?  I doubled my investment last night when it was in the 150s.  Lots of buy support down there.

Impatient morons who expect a coin to multiply by 10 in a few days and expect growth to be linear with the value always going up.  They buy the coin at a peak then are shocked when the price declines and they inevitably feed into it by panic selling.  Such people are basically too stupid to be put in control of any amount of money.
Activity: 700

So true.
The crypto world is full of people looking to make quick profit and move on. No harm in that at all.. but when they invest in a long term coin and panic sell..! 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
legendary
Block Cypher is really interesting.  I'm not sure exactly how it works.  Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could explain.  Perhaps look at getting Britcoin on it?  It's already started reviving interest in URO.

http://www.blockcypher.com/

legendary

Yeah, that guying is posting in most threads now.

I hope his ways catch up with him and he gets what he deserves, a beating. Smiley
Activity: 700
legendary
  BritCoin now trading CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/BRIT_BTC

24 Hour Volume :  45.67491444 BTC

That can't be right can it?
Activity: 419
I won't sell mine below 3k ( still holding and staking Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: