Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 50. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
The price is rising again.. Wouldn't be surprised if it hits 400 again today. Smiley

But it's your choice, either way 160k Brits at this price is a bargain.

I am very sad, because the price down again Sad
I see that if price start grow then many people sell under price...

Bittrex was a bad choice. It will kill the BRIT Sad

I have 160 000 BRIT. I dont want to sell under 400 sat. If you want buy from me, please send me a message.

Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am very sad, because the price down again Sad
I see that if price start grow then many people sell under price...

Bittrex was a bad choice. It will kill the BRIT Sad

I have 160 000 BRIT. I dont want to sell under 400 sat. If you want buy from me, please send me a message.

Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Ehh .. "smart boy" (im talking about 20s boot) is doing what he can best.. Yes! you disturbing normal existence. That was your point?! Bravo!
Don't worry u are not first and u will be not the last one. Smiley
Tomorrow you will have to trade min 50 brits Smiley and everyone will be happy Smiley

legendary
Activity: 952
Price seems to be creeping up to 400 sats again (even if you don't ignore the retard who is till trying to lower the price with 20 coin sell orders - 1 coin guy has obviously upgraded to 20 coin guy now).  Perhaps people are starting to take notice of the IBTimes/Yahoo News article.
legendary
We should also ask Mintpal and Cryptsy to list Brit too  Wink

Sorry my friend, but Cryptsy and Mintpal are already cementary of cryptos. Wait a bit and u will see market where u can trade with Brits without stress..
Just check that:

Updates

(Friday 19/07/2014)

Our PR/Media campaign is starting to make progress, we are currently working on a press release that will be published on Monday.  We feel that the article will gain more traction if published on Monday, rather on the weekend.  It will be distributed by a professional British PR company, one of the most reputable in the industry and sent to thousands of targeted journalists and with some luck will be picked up on a few major news outlets.  We will find out early next week.

On the development side here is a list of work in progress that we hope to be ready for public use soon;

•New updated wallet with a new GUI and design, BritCoin statistics and IRC chat available in wallet.  It's near completion and is being tested.
•A marketplace for BritCoin where you will be allowed to buy/sell/trade whatever you like with BritCoins.  No ETA on completion yet.
•A platform for British users to buy BritCoin directly via bank transfer.  We are currently still developing this, we hope to launch sometime next week.

step by step..  Cool

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
We should also ask Mintpal and Cryptsy to list Brit too  Wink
legendary
This coin was not pumped, not dumped.. It was mined without problems ... From the beginning to the end.. It has continous support and news..

Literally this coin has everything it should have.. but its still quite undervalued..

Fascinating Wink

This is as it should be! That's the right way of developing! We don't need pumpers! This coin have own way to the top!

Some people will understand that too late because of speculators trolling, but the true is that 90% of crypto that's speculators and we don't need them here.

I'm telling to everyone who want invest in crypto: That is your own risk.

Now you can decide what is risky and what is NOT! Wink
legendary
This coin was not pumped, not dumped.. It was mined without problems ... From the beginning to the end.. It has continous support and news..

Literally this coin has everything it should have.. but its still quite undervalued..

Fascinating Wink

It will rise soon, if there's any justice in this world haha Smiley

We'll just keep plugging away and developing and good things will come, I'm sure of it. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Fascinating Wink

Its way undervalued imo. Unfortunately country coins have a bad rap, but BRIT by far has excluded itself from the others.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Fascinating Wink
legendary
Thanks guys!  I still think we may get some more, even bigger media publications by the end of the week.  PR releases can take days before a journalist will get in contact, so there's probably more to come.  You never know, we may reach the holy grail that is BBC. Smiley

Bad news about the dedicated multipool Soul_eater_123, but thank you for trying, it's really great of you to contribute like that. Smiley  We're still in relatively early days and we have CoinKing payouts working (eventually) and hopefully when the price goes up we'll have more people wanting to mine and get paid out in Brits.

Great work.  Now might be a good time to get in touch with David Seaman again on doing an interview, particularly as Yahoo news has picked up the IBT article.  Don't forget to mention this to him - he might be more interested if he thinks there is going to be interest building in Britcoin.  Also there is a UK based podcast called Bitcoin UK (podcast feed: http://www.bitcoinukmedia.com/?feed=podcast; @BitcoinUKmedia on Twitter) - would be worth talking to them too.
BRIT is the only coin im holding. Daytrade all the rest.  Grin
legendary
Just had a great article published on 'International Business Times' about BritCoin, take a look;

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/britcoin-future-digital-currency-uk-1457617

They recieve over 5 million visitors per month in the UK alone, so this is great publicity for us. Smiley

Well done on that:)

Noice!

Thanks guys!  I still think we may get some more, even bigger media publications by the end of the week.  PR releases can take days before a journalist will get in contact, so there's probably more to come.  You never know, we may reach the holy grail that is BBC. Smiley

Bad news about the dedicated multipool Soul_eater_123, but thank you for trying, it's really great of you to contribute like that. Smiley  We're still in relatively early days and we have CoinKing payouts working (eventually) and hopefully when the price goes up we'll have more people wanting to mine and get paid out in Brits.

Just had a great article published on 'International Business Times' about BritCoin, take a look;

They recieve over 5 million visitors per month in the UK alone, so this is great publicity for us. Smiley

Noice!
legendary

legendary
Luckily I've started receiving payments on Coinking.io again.  I think it's the coin conversion stage that slows things down as direct payouts are very quick.  In fact I just took some of the coins out myself and converted them directly on Bittrex which was a lot quicker to test this out.

This is fortunate as I've had to cancel the alternative Pool with Livechains - it was getting too expensive.  I had already paid $90 which I thought covered me for the first month but they sent me another invoice today for $140 dollars and it was basically more trouble/cost than it was worth.  I wasn't able to even figure out how to use or run it on my own, so it didn't really make sense. 

Anyway once my mini ASIC arrives I'm going to point it straight to mining at CoinKing.  It's only 5MH/s but it should use less power than my GPU rigs and if I can replace some of my GPUs I can buy more ASICs.
legendary

legendary
I tweeted Moolah and this is what they said:

@Soul_Eater_43  After the debacle that was #auroracoin - I am highly reserved on country coins...

I think it would be a good idea for the team to get in touch with them directly and assuage any fears that they have.  The addition of Moolah would be massive as it would allow direct fiat to Britcoin conversion.

I can understand their hesitation, but I'm sure I can convince them to come around.  I will get in touch with them again and see what we can do. Smiley
Yeah talk to them about the difference that is BRIT. No lame airdrop gimmick, etc. in fact Brit is free of any of the latest gimmicks and fads.
Pages:
Jump to: