Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 5. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Yes,for me this is the perfect time to buy cheaper alts and bitcoin and ive been doing this for about a year and i manage to have profits from the bloodbaths that we are experiencing.Most of the people are too scared to get into trades when the times like this but people like me and few others are happy because we can purchase most of the solid altcoins in the market with 30-40% off.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 02, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
today is the best time to buy,because this is the lowest price of bitcoin from dip..after this above $8,000 recovery will follows.dont think of lower price you might see it will hit $10,000 by tomorrow..though many speculators assessing it can go dip to $5000 but ast bitcoins moving now,this will never go that drop.i trust bitcoin and my funds are enough for me if bitcoins reaches $30,000 again
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:03:09 PM
Very good opportunity to buy a boat load of any coin that is popular, down on a dip, and has a potential for the future in its tech and project. Easy way to make money in the next coming months. Good luck to all!!
This time with big profit on coin make by shark we can follow them to buy coin and wait until market come back to normal
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 10:36:20 PM
When you are thinking opposite to what most of the people are thinking you are probably buying a lot of cheap coins right now,but if you are a typical people who are getting scared out when some market crash happened,you are pronbably doing panic, selling which is wrong because we should learn how the market cycles,and how these whales are playing around most of the time,we shouldnt kissing their asses when some FUDs are spreading because these whales can easily pay for it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 10:29:04 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Yes this the ideal time to buy bitcoin and also it is a good opportunity to buy other coin because of price fluctuation. Nowadays small investor are aiming to buy bitcoin because of continuous dumping of value but some are still waiting for its cheapest price before they buy. They are hoping that bitcoin will dump to 5,000 USD and in the future it will rise again in 20,000 USD same as happen before last 2017.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
If you want to invest dont invest on btc because it is dump right now, instead invest on the best altcoins in the market right now. Don't panic sell your btc and coins because it will surely go to its proper value in the soontime, all we have to do is just wait until that happens. But today is the best time to buy the best altcoin for a good profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 02, 2018, 10:19:00 PM
Yes this is the only time and perfect time to get into bitcoin's market when the market bleeds most of the whales are cashing in so they can purchase cheaper coins from the usual price,this is how the whales play with endless cycle they will create a FUD after they took profits then will go buyback in lower price ranges and when the market stabilize the whales will repeat the fud spreading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 10:15:19 PM
yeah, your basic principal of trading just got right. when the prices is low, and there is your chance to get some of the coin that going down and wait for several month to get the best profit out of it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:12:27 PM
Very good opportunity to buy a boat load of any coin that is popular, down on a dip, and has a potential for the future in its tech and project. Easy way to make money in the next coming months. Good luck to all!!
February 02, 2018, 10:10:08 PM
I just did my part and bought some. I think the prices are great right now for an entry, the upwards potential is really big at the moment.
At the time of south Korea dropped the ban on bitcoin in the country, at that time the price of downtrend bitcoin up to 21%. Maybe at least in my thinking this will reach 30%. I don't know. Whatever, I see the down trend about 5 severs days.
February 02, 2018, 09:51:49 PM
Quite a drop has passed today. On the one hand, it may seems that prices have reached a good level to buy, but there is always difficult to guess a most minimum price.
yeah, no one can guess what is lowest price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 08:12:19 PM
Yes, this is the opportunity. Very soon it will be replaced again. Bitcoin is expected to release 30 thousand dollars this year.
So if buying Bitcoin and Altcoin now, it will not take much time to Huge profits.

I absolutely agree that this is a great opportunity for us to buy more BTC,
it will take time, but it's very worth it,
i hope that it the price will increase soon, let's dont be panic.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
Its time to buy now. I repeat this is the buying price of all alts. It will reverse back up and alts will follow also so dont be afraid of that price instead be happy that we have that price now. Goodluck!
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 02, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Btc maybe down to 6000-5000$, if u want to buy coin, this is the right time to buy and invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
If you are in crypto, BTC is gold. Dont mind what USD value it has. Spot for a bargain altcoins from your exchange site and ride on it. Then you should get a profit.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:44:31 PM
Yes it is a good opportunity to shop. Surely the resurgence of the market we earn here is of great value. That's the way the trader lives. Buy low and sell high and I see it's the reason so the market is so volatile.

Good shopping now with big sale of the bitcoin and altcoin. What are you wating for?
Buy now if not then you will regret. Miss the train again. Crypto will come back and take your profit.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
I am waitng for 4000$ BTC. i think about 4500 to 6000 is possible
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 07:28:57 PM
I'm so happy that I bought BTC lastnight from the 7k dip. Now rebuying the SALE bloody altcoins from my Bittrex account. Bought ADA, BTG, DGB, ETC. Yes its time to buy.
Activity: 322
February 02, 2018, 07:25:58 PM
true, this time is the most appropriate time to buy some coins, whether it's btc or altcoin, please choose your own choice, do not even panic sell so that later even harm yourself personally, do not be affected by issues that are designed to drop the price, so become a golden field for the cukong buy and play the price, let's learn from experience, thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
February 02, 2018, 07:16:09 PM
Since January 2018, bitcoin price are dropping down day to day, so literary most of the people continues buying and buying bitcoin. Because they believe that after this going deep bitcoin will recover and back to the peak of $20,000. I guess we have no doubt about that.
Pages:
Jump to: