Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 8. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Of course it is. You are a lucky guy if you have some fiat to invest now.
But I guess that tomorrow we will see new dips.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Yes it is the good time to buy bitcoin and some altcoin because in February bitcoin and altcoin like NXT,  XLM,  BTG will increase  and we can get much profit. For now I think bitcoin will now down too far.  Because I think it is time to bitcoin rise up.
As long as the price of bitcoin is down then it is a good time to buy some bitcoin and also the other altcoin because the altcoin and bitcoin are now directly proportional that means that if bitcoin is down then the altcoin is down so you can have some great choice for investing in altcoins also in long term basis.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Yes it is the good time to buy bitcoin and some altcoin because in February bitcoin and altcoin like NXT,  XLM,  BTG will increase  and we can get much profit. For now I think bitcoin will now down too far.  Because I think it is time to bitcoin rise up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Basically of course it could be a good time to buy, and I still believe, in the long run will definitely giving a higher profit.
By the way.. the declining btc price, seems at nowadays looks more people are moving investing/trading in altcoin especially in my place, and doing a trading tokens instead of investing in btc.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
yes, I think this is a good time to buy / invest in altcoin, it is expected to return recovery in march-april. I think not forever the market down period like this will continue
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
People who bought and sold in last weeks dip are happy already.
Smart way to do it, could get caught out though.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
Yes, buy on lows, sell on highs (if you have to). Better keep the coins for months/years. The value will always go up and down
If he has the money to purchase the coins during the low then that is what he should do. He should also hold the coins that he has.

It's the best time to shop our favorite coins when Bitcoin is down because almost every coins are down also.
Like what I did last week, that major coin drops gives me chance to buy more because I am earning through Cryptocurrency and this is what I'm doing in life now.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
When Bitcoin is down almost every coin are down also so average investors are in panic that most of them may sell their coins right away but this time is the best time for smart investors and skilled trader that they could buy more coins because they're quite cheaper than the previous price. 
Activity: 308
for me, yes it is. because the downfall of prices of all coins are just temporary meaning to say this is the best time to invest with bitcoin or to coins that has a potential in the crypto market or top coins that are already known by the many. I'm sure anytime soon, all prices will be back to normal, just be positive  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, buy on lows, sell on highs (if you have to). Better keep the coins for months/years. The value will always go up and down
If he has the money to purchase the coins during the low then that is what he should do. He should also hold the coins that he has.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
all write about what you need to buy faster, but who leads the arguments? everyone is floating in the stream of general information, no one knows the truth
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
While bitcoin has now descended to 11,000 dollars and this price has been holding for the fourth day, in my opinion, now is the most convenient time to buy it. It is not known when the next time he will provide us with such an excellent opportunity. In the future, bitcoin will in any case be restored in its previous price and grow further and this time should already easily cross its previous record of $ 20,000.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Actually not just BTC, it is time to buy altcoins as well. Hurry up! because most of them are starting to recover from the dip and make sure to add this to your list: BTC, ETH, ETN, INS. These are the coins that has a great future for long term investment. Good thing I held all of my coins since I don't have any altcoin in mind to invest to
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
You may consider hold first. I'm quite sure that the prices will continue decrease till the end of the month
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
this is the right time to buy bitcoin, we know that no one can forecast the market to go up, but buy bitcoin now when the price is down is the best choice Wink
Activity: 34
Yes Id say so buy low sell high, that's what im planning to do.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Sure, that's the best time to buy that crypto currencies. The crypto market capitalization as it seems will grow day by day. This crypto dump is only speculations on the news, so the people who understand that will be in huge profit soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
Yes, this is a very good time to buy a lot of bitcoin, and then wait for a good time to sell, you can earn the difference.
Activity: 11
YES. This is the time to buy. Remember, oppurtinity only come once. Btc Down, Market dump? This is just a game in trading Grin
Pages:
Jump to: