Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 10. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin because its price is going down because I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 37
In range 8k2 - 10k.
You can buy and use DCA tips.
The big fall will happen again before China Lunar New Year.
I'm from VietNam too. Hope you will get big profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now that almost all cryptocurrencies are down, I think it is perfect opportunity to buy some altcoins as it will all eventually increase again soon. The sudden dip is just a phase.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
In my opinion yeah BtC Will go down again the cause that I heard is that make BtC market going down is some issue with legal in some country that got turn up, when everything cool down btc Certainly going up again.
Activity: 27
This time really good for buy and hold BTC, next time BtC is increase 15k$
today I see that btc is 11k5$ Smiley wait friend I think it will down soon
Activity: 154
 know that, the law investment and trading is like that. Regardless of the decision of some countries that will ban bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased a few days back. And the latest news from China will banned cryptocurrency, so the bitcoin price drops to $ 12,000.

But what makes me believe that bitcoin prices will be high in the future is, there are still many countries that still use bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool like America and Russia and japan. So, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hodl in various time and then sell it when prices increase.
Activity: 153
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

I think this time the situation is good to buy bitcoin or altcoin. now the decline is so great, it just has to be more patient to analyze the situation and the market.
Wow, although bitcoin price is going down now, you should make use of this opportunity to buy it, which will bring you a lots benefits, I honestly think so. I’ve seen some news  that not only bitcoin but also most of the world’s biggest crypto currencies are down today. I’ve got see a lot of reports which have the impact of China to crypto … According to many experts, however, who predicted that bitcoin will go up again. Therefore, I also think that it’s  suitable time for us to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
I believe fall will be during tomorrow as well. So I would suggest to wait a bit more.. Korea decision will have huge affect. And together with last year Chinese ban it could lead to big fall for a month/few.  
Exactly like I predicted, price drop was till 17 January UTC, and today again almost everything is green. Who earned how much during this fall? It was a perfect option to become millionaire   Wink
Activity: 85
Yes it is a good opportunity to shop. Surely the resurgence of the market we earn here is of great value. That's the way the trader lives. Buy low and sell high and I see it's the reason so the market is so volatile.

That's true. Now that everything is thinking negatively and saying that the cryptocurrency market is dying out, it is a good way for true marketers and investors to seize the chance and get more coins to extend their portfolio. It's never wrong to buy low with the goal of selling it for profit whether for a long term or short term investment. I think, instead of crying out and thinking that this might be the end of bitcoin, one should make this negative a positive because based on past market trends, bitcoin has always risen after loses like this.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
if you have funds it's time to buy of any kind of coins.
ın a short term most of the coins will make 2-3 x.
put money in your account and collect everything that you can
Activity: 170
Yes i think it is the best time to invest our money to gain more profit, in a several days later i predict that market will be normal again, the price will back to its worth price. Dont worry just invest and hold it
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
Now the crypt market is on the correction after a prolonged price increase. And now it's time to buy crypto currency, if you are an investor, because for a trader not many other tips are needed. And the investor is just right to buy. After correction, prices will go up.
Activity: 27
Hold your horses. Check the graph, the technical analysis will tell you if your are now ready to buy-in. If the trend reverse to downtrend to uptrend that the best time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
certainly, it is the time to invest to gain
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think it is a good opportunity to shop. Because I think that the market will increase soon
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
I think not because I think bitcoin price will still continue to go down. I suggest to buy at the lowest then, but what are the sign that it is the lowest? when you see that bitcoin price begins to climb again after half a day, then I think its the right time to buy, so you can have more profit.
Activity: 71
Market is recovering today. Good news and, of course, still good time to buy some coins.
Activity: 420
Yes, of course. When prices really come down is a very good time to buy a coin because it was at the lowest price. buy cheap high-selling that is the principle of the benefit of trading.
Activity: 560
Good time to go and make purchases on stock exchanges, I have long been eyeing some coins, now they have well subsided, yesterday I bought a little, today I plan to go still, in the medium term, I wait at least x4 then sell some, and at the same time I will look for more positions for investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I bought ETH instead of BTC - I strongly believe in bright ETH future.
Pages:
Jump to: