Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 7. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low this time. It is best time for all those guy also, whose has been sold out it at the upward resistance level. I am sure it will recover back in some days and make new highs in future.
Now BTC is 8788$, I think it a good news for us to buy at this price. Next month it will come back to 11k$
February 02, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low this time. It is best time for all those guy also, whose has been sold out it at the upward resistance level. I am sure it will recover back in some days and make new highs in future.
Yes, this time BTC is very low and we can buy more to get big profit on next month
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
All coins are dumping now.. Obviously it’s a great time to buy some coins.. You should not miss the good opportunity.. The price of Bitcoin is really low right now. You can buy some bitcoins at low rate.. Dont wait too much for lowest price of bitcoin because nobody knows about that.. If possible buy some altcoins too.. Because its more profitable than bitcoin.. Dont worry Market will recover very soon.. Just buy and hold it..
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
I think it's time to buy. Now good prices on most coins. I think if you buy them, you will be in profit. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
I don't think it's really time to buy yet. There is a huge backlash against all crypto stuff at the moment (with some people comparing it to a Ponzi scheme for example). Hold tight, I think it's going to bottom out then rally.

Wink

I agree. Dont think it has bottomed out yet. I think we are in for a few more days of decline followed by a few months of stabilization. A lot of the Gung ho enthusiasm seems to have evaporated. I’ll prob start picking up stuff here and there in next couple weeks and hodl long term.
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
It is almost impossible to predict until when the market will continue to fall. If you believe in the crypto market, perhaps the best strategy is to buy slowly so that you can make an attractive average price and make profits when the market rises again
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
February 02, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
It's a good time to make some buy yes but depends what altcoins are you gonna buy because not all of them are gonna recover from this major dip. It's wise to invest in bitcoin right now or in good ICO's because I don't see bitcoin going down again so much after this dip but corrections are gonna still be applied here and there from time to time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 02, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
No doubt it is time both Bitcoin and any other altcoins and expect good return on your investment in nearest future. Although one cannot be optimistic on whether there decline will still continue or we have seen the end of the bearish.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
Buy the dips !!! It really does come down to if you believe in the blockchain tech. If you think this will blow up (which I do) and be used by corporations across all industries there is no way the price of these coins wont follow. I know it's hard but you have to either HODL and not look at crypto for 2 days or buy the dip!
Activity: 5
February 02, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
I don't think it's really time to buy yet. There is a huge backlash against all crypto stuff at the moment (with some people comparing it to a Ponzi scheme for example). Hold tight, I think it's going to bottom out then rally.

Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 01:07:40 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

if you can see the opportunity to buy the bitcoin when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is expensive, while the bitcoin is currently very cheap and the btc price is very down it is very profitable to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

Can't make sure really. Dividing our money into pieces and buying from different levels of price would be a good idea to diversify our buying cost of bitcoin. I will follow this way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 02, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
I think you are right, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin because I am sure the next few days bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin prices will increase and it makes us who buy it now will get big profit because it has taken advantage of the opportunity of falling prices bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

if you can see the opportunity to buy the bitcoin when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is expensive, while the bitcoin is currently very cheap and the btc price is very down it is very profitable to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 02, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
I think this is not the right time to buy, because a big dump happened in the last few days, it's likely that 2014 will be re-started Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
February 02, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
I see, this time is on the down trend and you can receive big profit if you have money to buy coin on this time
February 02, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
dump coin cryptocurrency is very normal and reasonable because the movement of coins sometimes uncertain. so I think this is normal and does not need khawarir and it is good for large purchases for long-term investments waiting for the price to return to normal.
yes, now I see 4 days down. Maybe it can continues but for long term I believe it can comeback the price it was
Well, this is the basic principle of any trade. As dealers take on the product cheaply and sell at retail more expensive, and the trader enters. There is certainly need to have knowledge and make deals to know what you are doing.
Activity: 215
sure time to buy, if have funds availiable)
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
many people say that this time  market will recover very quickly. we can partly buy cheap altcoins
Activity: 128

I think nobody can know exactly the next price of the bitcoin, but in my opinion, it is a big probability that it will recover soon. Also I think, according to price charts, the current price of bitcoin might be a good chance for buying.
Pages:
Jump to: