Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 6. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
Now is the time to invest. I have spent half of my budget already and soon will spend the rest. We haven't seen Bitcoin and Ethereum prices like that for a while.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Looking at my Blockfolio App makes me think that there was a major event of SALE happening to it so it is definitely the best time to shop Cheesy I don't usually entertain FUD so I think I am good in hodling all my coins for now. I do wish I have enough money to buy the altcoins that I want in this dip, too bad that the my budget is tight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 02, 2018, 07:13:36 PM
Yes, definitely the best time to buy some coins. Bitcoin is half of its value last ywar and that is a good price to buy some bitcoin and hodl it for a few months or even years. Though its a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at such a low price but i do hope it won't go any lower than its current price since it may take quite a bit longer for it to recover.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:12:49 PM
I think it's the time to buy! And bitcoin could have already seen the bottom, but it could still go down lower. Truth is nobody really knows! But for me personally i've been using this as a great opportunity to buy and accumulate more coins!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
Lots of people are saying that Bitcoin will die. I personally think that it's bullshit. ALSO, if that's the case, it would mean the end of Bitcoin NOT of altcoins. So, given the aforementioned, it is a great time to buy. Lots of experts are also saying that March will be great for altcoins in general Grin
Activity: 107
February 02, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
I think it's a good opportunity to buy BTC and altcoin then invest well because after this there will be a market recovery in the market, do not delay this opportunity for granted, or will regret for passing it. there should be no sense of panic when you buy it at an expensive time, just wait until the price is really stable and up.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
This is the perfect moment to buy before the crypto market recovers. You might have a windows of a few weeks in my opinion.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
This is the time now to buy more altcoins in the market cause its in a low price right now, and also don't forget to buy ETH and btc , grab it now while isn't in a higher price.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
I don't know how this would help new investors join the market. they just saw bitcoin drop 55% they would not be interested much to invest?. season pro know to buy now but new investors would buy high right from the fact that it is a money maker?
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 02, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

In my opinion, bitcoin can recover its price in a short time. It has been giving a really good buying chance and I think it is a big probability that many trader will start to use that chance soon.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 03:22:39 PM
Yes, this is the opportunity. Very soon it will be replaced again. Bitcoin is expected to release 30 thousand dollars this year.
So if buying Bitcoin and Altcoin now, it will not take much time to Huge profits.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
February 02, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
If you have not bought anything yet, then I advise you to wait even longer, because it is now very unstable and risky. I think in the spring everything will be much better.
Activity: 27
February 02, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
Absolutely. BTW Bitcore (BTX) hold the ground!
This time we only can hold coins and wait the storm over.
Activity: 560
February 02, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

You can start to bribe a little, coins that have strongly sunk in two, or even more times, I did not touch the coin (sell), and after all it was necessary, now if you buy some coins, it becomes twice as much, so if you have a little BTC or USDT start to buy
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 02, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

If course! This is the right moment to buy more of your favorite Altcoins because almost all sticks are on sale with huge discount.
I bought $500 worth of Ripple today while the price is low as $0.60 because I know that after few weeks it will hit again as high as $1.50 in the next few weeks from now.
Activity: 27
February 02, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
yes it is good to buy now at this time, just don't wait down the price you miss the opportunity if bitcoin price increasing, still you wait again the down price? just buy now.
Now the price down, is it good to buy now?
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

yes
this is a good time to buy lots of coins.
to be more precise until what price BTC will drop I do not know, I know that the price is now very far from the price of the new year 2018...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 02, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Yes sure. I would buy now. Market price will change time to time, its like a gambling. But I am damn sure the price will fluctuate soon. So I suggest you to just buy bitcoin and hold it as much you expected, whenever the price will be jump to 15k in a short time, then you can sell and make profit.

Check out the blow line helps to buy bitcoin around the world,

https://localbitcoins.com/
Activity: 1
February 02, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
Yes now it's the right time to buy but we are still speculating.
I started investing in bitcoin and etherium in December of 2017 and I looked online for help and the best think I could find was this :
https://tinyurl.com/y849os77
I know it has a small fee but it’s worth it in comparison to just trying yourself and without any guidance.
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: